Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first post, but I've been following this for a while. What do people think Simon Schofield's part is in all this? Is he related to PS? He's known PS since he was a young lad too and also knows MM since he was 10/11 via the 2 Faced Theatre co which SS is director of (still listed as active on Endole). SS seems very close to PS and MM, has clearly benefitted from appearances on ITV shows and contract to perform on cruise ships (PS was first brand ambassador for Princess which is same company as Cunard and Carnival). PS has also toured in SS's (he runs Sico Entertainment) production The Knights Music and is/was patron of 2 Faced Theatre (he was mentioned as being "in association with Phillip Schofield..." on posters advertising their summer workshops for youngsters as far back as 2010). SS made his first West End debut as Oliver at age of 12. He acted with PS in Dr Doolittle in 2001 when he was about 17yo (though looks about 12!) Not sure whether they knew each other before this? PS has been very keen to help his career.

...and who else wonders at PS's judgment over his friendship and what seemed like defence of JS (interviews on TM with victims families in Oct 2012) when the allegations started emerging and the tribute PS paid to him after his death (even though more allegations coming to light?) thanking him for his help in his early career. JS was a regular on Cunard and was on inaugural round Britain voyage on new QE2 with PS and SS (latter's band was performing). Cunard made headlines over planned tribute to JS after his death, but cancelled it after outcry.
While may be just circumstantial connections and genuine friendships made in a close-knit industry.
It's clear from the early pics and ongoing Tweets that friendships were made and have continued but it does beg the question about whether it's right for a much older man like PS, who is in a position of influence, to have such friendships and also why. We can see how the lads may have benefitted from it career-wise, but what's in it for Phil?
in this message you posted it says PS message to MM. I can’t see any reference to PS or am I just being thick?

I think you may find subliminal messages appearing in the press about PS as they are probably getting very frustrated as there is so much gossip on the web and they can't report anything. So keep'em peeled👀

Reactions: 7
I do think Piers Morgan played a blinder with Joan Collins.It would be a bit like telling my mother not to use the word (horse) at a family gathering,she’d go ‘round calling everyone Shergar & winking.Once the words (inappropriate behaviour) had been mentioned PS’s reputation was sliding down quicker than Fireman Sam on his firemans pole....Ooo Joan,led like a lamb to the slaughter!...I hope PM bought her a bottle of champagne.
Desperate for Joan to say more. She’s an absolute star! She’s seen and heard it all no doubt.

Reactions: 1
PS on board inaugural voyage of new QE2 in 2011.
Also pics of him in Ireland with some of the cruise entertainers including his mate SS
Interestingly in a video for Princess cruises in 2017 PS says this his first time aboard a cruise ship?! Maybe he forgot about his voyage in 2011?

well seems he’s forgetting a lot lately. Like in his coming out interview he seemed to forget that he knew he was gay when he got married 🙈
It was in the Daily Mail today. Sorry cant do links! But basically she said "it was ill judged Phil. Your family are not props to be used to reboot your career"
this is the piece you’re looking for

Think of your family, Phil
When Phillip Schofield came out as gay on This Morning two weeks ago, he was lauded for his courage — and rightly so.

He said his most painful conversations were with his wife of 27 years, Stephanie, and his two daughters, Molly, 27, and Ruby, 24.

He asked for privacy.

What a surprise, then, that he tweeted a series of images of them all together this week in Paris, the city of love —one arm-in-arm in front of the Eiffel Tower, another in front of a giant neon heart.

It was ill-judged, Phil, during what must be a painful and confusing time for your wife and children.

They are not props to be used to reboot your career.

Reactions: 13
Not trying to de-rail thread, just amazed/shocked/disgusted from reading about JS, CR, Dumblane, etc., how much some people with enough power can continue with harmful behaviour because of who they are. I hope this isn't the case with PS.
[/QUOTE
Yes just like the Maccanns used top libel laws firm Carter Ruck to hide behind sorry I’m off topic!

Reactions: 3
this is the piece you’re looking for

Think of your family, Phil
When Phillip Schofield came out as gay on This Morning two weeks ago, he was lauded for his courage — and rightly so.

He said his most painful conversations were with his wife of 27 years, Stephanie, and his two daughters, Molly, 27, and Ruby, 24.

He asked for privacy.

What a surprise, then, that he tweeted a series of images of them all together this week in Paris, the city of love —one arm-in-arm in front of the Eiffel Tower, another in front of a giant neon heart.

It was ill-judged, Phil, during what must be a painful and confusing time for your wife and children.

They are not props to be used to reboot your career.
Here Here

This is the full article from Amanda Platell's column in today's DM:

'Think of your family, Phil.

When Pillip Schofield came out as gay on This Morning two weeks ago, he was lauded for his courage - and rightly so.

He said his most painful converstaions were with his wife of 27 years, Stephanie, and his two daughters, Molly 27 and Ruby 24.

He asked for privacy. What a surprise, then, that he tweeted a series of images of them all together this week in Paris, the city of love - one arm-in-arm in front of the Eiffel Tower, another in front of a giant neon heart.

It was ill-judged, Phil, during what must be a painful and confusing time for your wife and children. They are not props to be used to reboot your career'.
Is this the only journalist to have spoken out?

Reactions: 6
Desperate for Joan to say more. She’s an absolute star! She’s seen and heard it all no doubt.
Yep, completely agree! 😂

I’d also love it if Janet Street-Porter said something, but I suppose she can’t as is on the Loose Women panel 😏.

I’d put money on it she knows the full story. I’m sure she worked for the BBC at the sametime as PS in the late 80s - so probably privy to a lot of stuff that happened then.....as well as now at ITV.

Reactions: 9
I thought there’s photographic evidence of him with PS at 12. Says ‘looks 12’. Could imply he looks like a 12 year old or guessing he’s aged about 12.
curious how old Simon Schofield is , I had a google andcouldn't see a DOB but he started in Oliver age 12! Is that the same time he's pictured with Philip Schofield in that pic in 2001
DF714FB5-C897-4022-B4ED-A2B67D9C624F.png

Edited to add my SS

Watching ITV tonight as it’s crazy how many presenters seem to be gay (obviously not sure if they are 100%) Stephen mulhern, Dec, Andi Peters..so sad in this day and age that it’s still not out in the open

Reactions: 4
Yes it been pulled, hope someone got it, this site is being monitored. It was available before I posted, I checked

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ok didn't intend to post this yet but my searches are being restricted.
It is very, very, very long, you will need a flask of coffee and a packet of biscuits.

If you click on your link it says this page can’t be found. Don’t tell me it’s been deleted already?

Yes it been pulled, hope someone got it, this site is being monitored. It was available before I posted, I checked
That is ridiculous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.