Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PS asked for privacy for him and family, so why then did he put the Paris pics on social media? Seems he wants his cake and eat it. (As per Amanda Platell's column today).
What did Amanda Platell say, please?
Have googled but can only find old stuff.

My first post, but I've been following this for a while. What do people think Simon Schofield's part is in all this? Is he related to PS? He's known PS since he was a young lad too and also knows MM since he was 10/11 via the 2 Faced Theatre co which SS is director of (still listed as active on Endole). SS seems very close to PS and MM, has clearly benefitted from appearances on ITV shows and contract to perform on cruise ships (PS was first brand ambassador for Princess which is same company as Cunard and Carnival). PS has also toured in SS's (he runs Sico Entertainment) production The Knights Music and is/was patron of 2 Faced Theatre (he was mentioned as being "in association with Phillip Schofield..." on posters advertising their summer workshops for youngsters as far back as 2010). SS made his first West End debut as Oliver at age of 12. He acted with PS in Dr Doolittle in 2001 when he was about 17yo (though looks about 12!) Not sure whether they knew each other before this? PS has been very keen to help his career.

...and who else wonders at PS's judgment over his friendship and what seemed like defence of JS (interviews on TM with victims families in Oct 2012) when the allegations started emerging and the tribute PS paid to him after his death (even though more allegations coming to light?) thanking him for his help in his early career. JS was a regular on Cunard and was on inaugural round Britain voyage on new QE2 with PS and SS (latter's band was performing). Cunard made headlines over planned tribute to JS after his death, but cancelled it after outcry.
While may be just circumstantial connections and genuine friendships made in a close-knit industry.
It's clear from the early pics and ongoing Tweets that friendships were made and have continued but it does beg the question about whether it's right for a much older man like PS, who is in a position of influence, to have such friendships and also why. We can see how the lads may have benefitted from it career-wise, but what's in it for Phil?
They're not related. SS is definitely the link between PS and MM and how they met. Nothing to indicate that SS is gay, but then same could have been said about PS.

Reactions: 2
PS on board inaugural voyage of new QE2 in 2011.
Also pics of him in Ireland with some of the cruise entertainers including his mate SS
Interestingly in a video for Princess cruises in 2017 PS says this his first time aboard a cruise ship?! Maybe he forgot about his voyage in 2011?

I thought there’s photographic evidence of him with PS at 12. Says ‘looks 12’. Could imply he looks like a 12 year old or guessing he’s aged about 12.
I think SS was born in 1983 so he'd be 18 in 2001 when that pic with PS was taken. I think SS is saying he looks 12 when he posted the pic.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
PS on board inaugural voyage of new QE2 in 2011.
Interestingly in a video for Princess cruises in 2017 PS says this his first time aboard a cruise ship?! Maybe he forgot about his voyage in 2011?
It would appear that PS has form in conveniently deleting things from both his memory and his online history. The cruise alongside Savile included.

Reactions: 5
To the best of my knowledge,NDA’s are not that far reaching to prohibit pleasantries.Apart from the initial (You’re so brave) Phil...no-one has said so much as a - (Hope you’re well P...Miss you on TM...Have a nice holiday,see you when you’re back). No-one seems willing to dip their toe in the supportive friendship pond,I’d expect my friends to jump in with both feet! Unless I’d been really naughty! During a fortnight of public conjecture & scutiny - nothing,nadda,zippo.The celebrity silence is deafening...very odd!

Reactions: 6
What did Amanda Platell say, please?
Have googled but can only find old stuff.
It was in the Daily Mail today. Sorry cant do links! But basically she said "it was ill judged Phil. Your family are not props to be used to reboot your career"

Reactions: 6
I thought there’s photographic evidence of him with PS at 12. Says ‘looks 12’. Could imply he looks like a 12 year old or guessing he’s aged about 12.
No, he was saying he looks 12 not that he was 12. He was in Dr Dolittle AFTER school according to this and him and PS have 'stayed good mates'. I still find this slightly odd that such a young man would be hanging out with someone 20 years his senior, and implication that PS didn't like people thinking he might be his son due to age difference again indicating a level of immaturity and/or desire to be perceived as younger than he really is. I'm not saying people of different generations can't be mates, but suggests it began when SS was in his teens and PS was well into his 30s. Likely that SS was emotionally mature for his age judging by what he's achieved, he seems quite driven anyway.

Reactions: 1
And of course JL left with a cloud over his head due to sexual allegations....
JL - met him in a bar once, he actually stood beneath a spotlight! A group of us chatted to him & his mate for a short time but I thought they were really creepy, very obviously just after sex & JL in particular made my skin crawl. Anyway it was a works do & a colleague actually got off with him; she was very attractive but a bit ‘wild’ & into reckless sex. On the Monday morning the office was full of the goss: she’d gone back to his hotel & it was all fine but she did say that he was really into the kinky stuff. She liked being choked & called names (weird) & he loved it.

Reactions: 3
They were ‘made’ to drop it. All of this was long before Savile. People did as they were told. My god, did they hate him for it. They saw some seriously disturbing stuff.

My colleagues were adamant he had a hand in Dando. It makes the most sense to me tbh but this is only me thinking aloud.
Wow! I remember reading that JD was about to out a paedophile ring at bbc

Reactions: 4

Because it was a rushed announcement. There was an article about the frenzied 24 hours before PS came out. Which ment probably he had been told by 'The Sun on Sunday' they were going to run a story about him. Whether this was given by MM or someone else we dont really know. He had to contain the situation so came in specially on Friday to do his big announcement. This then made the article in the Sun redundant. He then came to an agreement that he would give exclusive interview to them.
If they weren't going to publish that weekend why the rush, why didn't he wait till the Monday to tell tell us he was gay, why come in and get Holly to come in on the Friday? The NDA's exit so no-one can say exactly what he's up to who he meets who talks to etc, the producer in an interview said 'Phillip sees the studio as his safe space' , that's because he knows no-one can talk.
He has literally closed everyone down.
It seems like it could not have waited but yet still his coming out looked so premeditated. All of these things make people think that there is something potentially damaging.

Reactions: 2
It was in the Daily Mail today. Sorry cant do links! But basically she said "it was ill judged Phil. Your family are not props to be used to reboot your career"
This is the full article from Amanda Platell's column in today's DM:

'Think of your family, Phil.

When Pillip Schofield came out as gay on This Morning two weeks ago, he was lauded for his courage - and rightly so.

He said his most painful converstaions were with his wife of 27 years, Stephanie, and his two daughters, Molly 27 and Ruby 24.

He asked for privacy. What a surprise, then, that he tweeted a series of images of them all together this week in Paris, the city of love - one arm-in-arm in front of the Eiffel Tower, another in front of a giant neon heart.

It was ill-judged, Phil, during what must be a painful and confusing time for your wife and children. They are not props to be used to reboot your career'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Just cleaned the cat litter tray, he rarely uses it but after a week away and constant storms he hasn't been out quite as much.
Gave me great pleasure to line it with smug schofe from his exclusive sun scoop from a couple of weeks ago.🤣🤣🐈🐱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
10/12/2019 ... The Sun reports using a video clip taken from Loose Women of an alleged complaint made by RL against PS saying that she was annoyed at being cut off
24/04/2019 ... date relating to when aired on television PS cuts RL off as clip played relates to a story line running in Emmerdale Teacher grooms Pupil ... Louisa Clein the actress who is a guest on that days show 24/04/19
Louisa Clein’s interview on Loose Women can be viewed on YouTube imo is worth a look
as I’ve already said in a previous post I believe the Sun has used the above mentioned video clip in a sublimal way and are alluding to the grooming part of the clip rather than the obvious headline which is poss a ruse

Earlier on I posted to see if any one can remember a video that was posted of MM the clip reveals that he had moved to Loose Women and he’d came off social media for a few weeks I’ve managed to locate the video although it doesn’t play anymore so I’ve taken a screen shot of the post
If I remember rightly in the video MM mentions that he is going to an awards ceremony that coming weekend he also says Today is Thursday and the name of the guest that appeared on that days show Greg Wallace
At the time I thought it was quite a random thing to mention so I googled to find out what date in 2019 he appeared on the show
The date was Thursday 30th May 2019
I’ve watched the Greg Wallace video from that day and it’s of no relevance to what we are discussing
What is interesting though is Greg Wallace appeared on Loose Woman before on 29/11/2016 In which he tells other sex abuse victims to speak up!
just maybe all of the above could have given the strength of any alleged possible victims or alleged colleagues to speak out if there is any truth to it all
Please find enclosed screen shots
The above dates are all important

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.