Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

samhneach

ITV has always had a bullying problem.

The best example I can think of is Kim Woodburn after her stint in CBB.

We see her first on This Morning where both presenters have a go at her, followed by something that was pure criminal on Loose Women where they took a person on air with very visible psych issues and tormented her all in the interest of viewer ratings.

It of course backfired spectacularly and we see the last clip of Coleen sobbing on the This Morning couch claiming she "didn't know what she did wrong".

This Morning

Loose Women

This Morning

I have no personal love for Kim Woodburn, its just a real good example of a celeb being "in it for the money" in her own words, and something that ITV should have left alone but didn't.
THIS is the ITV system at work, they are the gutter tabloid of the TV world with no morals or care for anyone's mental well-being.

What makes me cringe lately is looking at all these "celebs" pontificating about each other on how "Brave" they are.

Actual headlines in Newspapers:

"Love Island fans praise BRAVE Iain Stirling..."
"Laura Whitmore puts on BRAVE face at BRIT Awards..."
"Harry Styles put on a BRAVE face as he performs..."
"BRAVE Phillip Schofield coming out as gay..."

Its extremely easy to be "BRAVE" when you have a one way communication with the nation be it on a screen or behind the microphone of a radio studio all while collecting a massive fat paycheque. These people are so far removed from reality they don't know the meaning of the word "Brave"

A 5 year old leukemia sufferer is BRAVE

A person going out working morning, noon and night just to pay every last cent on their mortgage so their family isnt out on the street is BRAVE

A young girl who deletes her instagram because she is tired of being body shamed by fake photo-shopped TV personalities and models, is BRAVE

The celebrity shills that are coming out of the woodwork now being hailed as brave and corporately backslapping one another are far from brave. They are the most shallow, hypocritical and cowardly people I have ever seen.

If they want to be BRAVE why not do something that may actually impact them or have a consequence, like speak out about the network that pays them, blow the whistle on things that are not right, or simply leave the spotlight if they can't handle the responses to their actions which they are paid millions to deal with.

(Sorry for the rant)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Rob123

My conclusions and timeline to date

7 February 2020

Just after Phil came out as gay, a post was leaked from the WhatsApp group chat TLS Boys, this is a chat for staff working on ITV productions (TLS stands for ‘The London Studio’). It was posted by a Lighting electrician Miles Gilby aka: ‘Myles’ Gilby.

It said:
Fresh off the press - The Truth about The
Coming Out Party. Truth is Schofa been
shagging a runner on the This Morning set
reportedly looking no older than 12 (no it's
not me), fucked him over so he said he’s
gonna go to the press. So had to come
out publicly. Phillip you dirty old hog!

EQSdzz0W4AYoz8b.jpg

(Since this info came out, the Linkedin info page for Myles Gilby has been deleted)

Another informative post also came out from a very well known Journalist.

He reported:
ITV runner Matthew McGreevy,
Who forced Philip Schofleld to come out
on This Morning last Friday. He had a
deal in place with The Sunday papers to
sell his story but although (we) the press
are sometimes a bunch of W#nkers, we
NEVER make people afraid or ashamed
about their sexuality.

bamby.jpg

And there was a facebook post from James Nemo, it was actually the first info to mention that Phillip Schofield had been seeing a runner, and it was posted over 6 months previously (20 July 2019).

It said:
Things I've learned this week
Phillip Schofield is gay. Has an apartment in Southwark that he has 'the boys
over' to. And is shagging one of the male runners on This Morning. Leaving
his marriage an absolute PR sham.

nemo.jpg

Timeline of events & info:

Matthew Mcgreevy joined the 2Faced Theatre company when he was 10 years old,
Phillip Schofield was a Patron of the 2Faced Theatre Company.

phil_patron_2faced.jpg

14 February 2011 Matthew made his first twitter account (@matthewmcgreevy).

26 March 2011

Phillip Schofield followed Matthew on twitter.

Matthew tweeted to Phil:
@Schofe hey phillip, thanks for following me, how are you? (there was no reply)

Matt_tweet_to_phil.jpg

(Matthew had only just turned 15 years old, 5 days earlier (d.o.b: 21 March 1996), he had NOT asked Phil to follow him.

14 May 2011 Phillip Schofield visited the 2faced studio for Q&A's

2faced.jpg

28 March to 18 April 2011

Matthew tweeted quite a few times to Phil, commenting on his tweets, but Phil never replied to any, & he did not tweet to Matthew at all.

27 December 2011 to 3 November 2013

Matthews made a second twitter account (@matthewjmcgreev), he asked Phil to follow him & tweeted quite a few posts to him. Phil did follow, but did not reply to any of Matthews tweets.

Matt_tweet_to_phil2.jpg

March 2014

Matthew made a new twitter account (@mattjmcgreevy) - this was made at the time he turned 18 years old, (d.o.b: 21 March 1996)

30 March 2014

Phillip Schofield tweeted to Matt: ‘Hey @mattjmcgreevy welcome back! How's the acting going? Got the big break yet? :)

A few minutes later Phil posted another tweet saying; ‘@mattjmcgreevy all good, see you on the @itvthismorning sofa soon then :)

Schofe_to_matt.jpg

(So this was the first time that Phil actually tweeted to Matt, & was 9 days after he’d turned 18.)

12 April 2014

Phil tweeted: Congratulations on your 2 shows @mattjmcgreevy 'Harriets Army' on CBBC and 'The Mill' Series 2 Channel 4 out soon! Result :)

ffffhghghhh.png

25 July 2014

Matthew went for a day visit to the This Morning Studio

Matthew_meets_presenters.jpg

17 December 2014

Phil tweeted to The London Studio (TLS), he said:
Just recorded the @chattyman Christmas show @London_Studios ... There may have been tequila 😉

Matt tweeted a reply but his account is private so don’t know what he said

But Phil replied with:
Replying to @mattjmcgreevy
soooo funny ... Bit rude for Christmas Day! 😂😂

The start of January 2015

Matt decided to move to London and he made a crowdfunding page to help out his move which raised him £500.

16 January 2015

Phil tweeted:
Good luck @mattjmcgreevy in the new @Channel4 series #banana Hope it's your big break into this crazy business 😃

19 March 2015

Phil and Matt were filmed together in a bar by Jack Jones, the bar was in South Bank, London, near to Phil’s flat in Southwark

(Video at end of post)

1 April 2015

Matthew made a facebook post with a link to a showreel of him at This Morning studios, it included an interview with Phillip Schofield (this must have been the reason he’d been up in London, he’d been filming at the This Morning studios)

9 April 2015

Phil tweeted:
Good luck tomorrow with your tv training day @mattjmcgreevy @TV_TRAINING

There were no more tweets from Phil to Matthew after this, coinciding with Matthew’s move to London.

April 2016

Matthew started working as a runner on This Morning at ITV (later on he also became Phil's personal assistant)

Late 2016

Phil became a snapchat sensation, loads of people who were using it were saying how great Phil was to follow and there were quite a few cases of Phil chatting to young men around the ages of 18 to 20 years old.

https://closeronline.co.uk/celebrity/news/phillip-schofield-snapchat-tips/

https://www.dailyedge.ie/phillip-schofield-snapchat-3249836-Feb2017/

(Video at end of post)

21 December 2016 *** - New Evidence -

Phil had a Snapchat with 18 year old Daf Williams, the interesting thing here is that he had only just turned 18 years old.

Daf Williams birthday was 14 December 2016, he’d only just turned eighteen: 7 days before Phil contacted him on snapchat (Phil first contacted Matthew only 9 days after he’d turned 18) ***

Pics of Daf for his 18th birthday

24 March 2017

Phillip was out with Matthew for his birthday night out (also with Simon Schofield)

23 January 2018

Matthew was on stage with the 'This Morning' team when they won the 2018 NTA awards (unusual for a runner to be on stage).

May 2019

Reports have said that Phillip Schofield and Matthew Mcgreevy's relationship soured, and it became a toxic atmosphere between them, because of this Matt was moved to the Loose Women instead of This Morning.

28 January 2020

Phillip Schofield had Matthew Mcgreevy removed (kicked out) of the aftershow 'This Morning' VIP room at the NTA's.

Matt approaching Holly outside the MTA's looking annoyed

Matt with Maura Higgins.

Phil vaping and looking stressed:

My Conclusion:

When Phil came out as gay, the group chat from the TLS Boys, the facebook post from very well known journalist & the facebook post from James Nemo (who works in the production business), have all said the same thing. They are not just from made up people, and James had posted his privately 6 months previously.

Phillip Schofield followed Mathews twitter only 5 days after he turned 15, and Matthew had not asked him to follow him or anything, this does not look good. Then less than two months later, Phil went up to the 2Faced Theatre company to do a Q&A session there.

Phil started to tweet Matthew 9 days after he'd turned 18. He had never tweeted him at all before then. A few months later and Matthew was invited up to appear at the 'This Morning' studios.

Phillip was doing a lot of snapchat's late 2016, and lots of them were with young men around 18 to 20 years old (chatting in the early hours, 1am and 2am). The one with Dat Williams, he had only just turned 19 years old 7 days earlier.

I just doesn't look good really, the pattern of contacting boys just after they have turned 18 could actually be Phil's M.O.

It does seem that Phil had his eye on Matthew and got into a relationship with him when he turned 18. It may have been an open relationship because Matthew must have been aware that Phil was chatting a lot on snapchat as there were a lot of news articles about this.

Jack Jones video:

Phil snapchat sensation video

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

PlainJane10

I've been following this thread from the beginning, and its been a real eye opener.

My take right now is that PS has flown too close to the flame. He's been 'openly' gay to colleagues for years, that much we can be fairly sure of (Joan Collins gaff, lots of 'rumours' on DS, etc), but that's his prerogative and he had his reasons for keeping it a secret, perhaps a misguided belief that it would damage his career but probably more about how it would impact on his daughters. When exactly his wife knew is intriguing and I think my initial interest was relating to that, I have to admit, but that doesn't impact on the public in any way and really is only their business. I hope for her sake she always knew and the sham was as much to her benefit as to his.

The flame is young men. I think this is where fame can cross over with normal middle aged crisis feelings of knowing you are no longer as attractive as you were - fame means that young fans are 'attracted' to you despite the wrinkles and grey hair, in fact they idolise you. I think if we are completely honest with ourselves, for those of us that are middle aged, however happy we are in our own skins there is a little bit of yearning for those younger days. Does my husband ever look at much younger women and see them as attractive? Probably (although with two daughters I like to think he sees them differently these days), but tbh its very unlikely that any of them will be remotely attracted to him so it'll be fleeting from him if that. For someone extremely famous and middle-aged, I feel the temptation to keep a hold of that ability to still attract young people must be quite compelling.

I don't believe PS is a peodophile. I don't actually think he intentionally groomed MM, but I do think grooming has inadvertently taken place, if they did go on to have a gay relationship. What I hope is that PS is at the very least reflecting on his behaviour and is realising that some of it has been inappropriate. It appears that he has been careless, going out with MM as if they're the same age, as if he is a young man rather than a father-figure. It is possible to be famous and grow old gracefully but its a very fine balance. He wants to cultivate that younger audience as guarantee of his lasting fame, to tie in that next generation, and to do that he has decided to partake in activities that are far removed from his squeaky clean image on family shows. This really bothers me. I think he's got it very wrong. I think he has gone against ITV's Code of Conduct and been a loose cannon, and I hope he's at least had some strong words directed at him by ITV bosses about this. Safeguarding is definitely an issue, and I also hope ITV bosses are re-assessing their internal policies and have learnt something from all of this.

What I have learnt with interest is the power that PS has via his relationship with Peter Powell, and how PP's company basically has ITV over a barrel with pretty much all of its talent coming from that one agency. This seems like a dangerous way for ITV to run a business. I've also been fascinated with how the media is owned by a very small number of extremely powerful individuals. We look at other countries with disdain, like China where the government controls their media including social media, and yet I'm not convinced that we've got it any better here. Quite scarey. We really don't have freedom of speech and the media is not reporting a balanced picture of what is going on around us at all.

I hate to think that I've been part of a witch hunt, even though I probably have. I would like to see the truth come out, but the truth might not be as 'interesting' as we'd hoped. I don't think PS is a particularly nice person, but then I think to want fame you have to be a certain kind of person, quite ruthless and egotistical. He won't be the only one like that. Its a shame if he's lost touch with reality though, reality being that you should respect those who support you by watching you and following you - you can have your secrets, but your behaviour overall should reflect the image you are portraying. I don't believe he's been doing that over recent years, and I hope he changes for the better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

MorrisseysCat

Whilst ITV are in full panic mode again now over the whole tragic Flack business, with my cynical hat on I do wonder if PS is secretly very glad of something to take the heat off of him.

Reactions: 40

Greyeyes

Whoever created tattle life appears to have created a very clever forum for freedom of speech.I see very few abusive comments on here,just dilegent sluethers,people sharing & expressing their views without feeling they’re going to be shot down or abused & for the most part - constructive information...What a find! :) ...There are a few eyebrow raising posts but that’s life eh!:sneaky:...It’s a bit like a night out with your friends,mulling over everyone’s point of view with a few laughs & shocks thrown in...

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Greyeyes

Things could have been-(oh so different) for PS,simply by adhering to some golden rules.
Try not to garner sympathy over infidelity by professing you’re gay.
Credit the viewing public with having more than two brain cells.
Don’t enlist biased or sycophantic friends to pat your head & watch your back.
Hold your hands up,admit when you’ve messed up & apologise to the public for deceiving them for 30yrs.
Tell your PR team they vastly underestimated the public response,sack them & ask for a refund.
Enlist someone to pull your head out of your backside & pop it back where it belongs.
& finally live a life that has no need of NDA’s or powerful friends with big brooms,just like the majority of us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Xanadu

Hi all, first time posting on this site. Apologies if this has already been covered by someone else, but just wanted to add my two pence worth re PS’s early days at the BBC. A family member of mine worked with him during the late 80s/90s. It was common knowledge (and definitely not a secret) amongst BBC coworkers then, that he was homosexual. Seeing as Stephanie also worked with him back then I fail to see how she couldn’t have known his sexual preference from the very start, and definitely pre-marriage.
Im surmising that at best he identified as bisexual at the time he started dating her and at worst it was a lavender marriage to help PS in his career and for them to have children. Neither are a problem, but what makes a mockery of it all is his claiming (on live TV) it’s a fairly recent revelation for her.
What I’m guessing she’s in shock about is maybe the details about how he met MM and his treatment of the young lad. She’s probably pissed off that his misdemeanours are now having a negative impact on both her and her children’s.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
So, I’ll be the one to say I still really like Phil and if anything comes out that he’s actually done anything or been disrespectful, took advantage. Whatever then I’ll probably change my mind or see him in another light. But as things stand, no actual evidence has come out that to me seems anything other than gossip and until we have some actual truths I don’t really care.
As for the Paris trip, Stephanie is obviously more than happy to be seen/photographed and to carry on as a family after all that has gone on. She has known for years, thats one thing I do believe. And as for the girls it wouldn’t surprise me if they decided to wait until uni was finished so nothing distracted them and wait for them to be old enough to handle it better than say they would of when they were teenagers at school etc because they certainly would of got some stick if they were school age. He’s sat on that sofa many of times where the guests have been ‘my husband is now my wife’ ‘my husbands boyfriend comes for tea’ women stand by men quite often whe they come out as gay/trans. It’s no big deal and if SHE is happy to stay because she loves him, because they’re best friends, she wants to keep the family together then that is down to her. She could of left, she could of left years ago and it just been a shock break up but no one will of known any different until he was ready to come out. She’s decided to stay for what ever reason, I know a lot of you will think it’s just damage limitation or a deal they have or whatever but whatever the reasons, what ever the truth, until someone comes forward and things are clear I’ll be happy to see him on TM every morning. I think him and Holly are fab. And as for Phil and Holly doing more things separately, she’s done Celeb Juice for years, she done Blow It To The Whistle, he’s had The Cube, How To Spend It, 5 Gold Rings, the Adverts, he voiced Joey Essex’s thing.... they’ve done plenty separate for years. They’re not Ant and Dec. They’re very much their own people when it comes to work. If anything, individually Phil is more successful than Holly
So why the media blackout and sites being closed on the internet ?

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Just cleaned the cat litter tray, he rarely uses it but after a week away and constant storms he hasn't been out quite as much.
Gave me great pleasure to line it with smug schofe from his exclusive sun scoop from a couple of weeks ago.🤣🤣🐈🐱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I honestly think the guy Mathew is fame-hungry. I think he's one of those intense people who are a bit full on and who, after a while start to get too much to endure.
I suspect Phil's original intentions were to help a kid from up North achieve his TV dreams because he reminded him of his younger self - the young Phil who wrote letter after letter to try and get a job in Broadcasting.
Maybe Phil could not see the wood for the trees and has subconsciously been in denial about any sexual intentions Mathew may have had.
Then maybe when Mathew became too intense Phil used his influence to have Mathew moved to another show to keep him at arms length as a kind of 'let him down gently' tactic?

Then the spurned Mathew threatened to 'out' him thus creating the Friday special announcement episode.

Oh I don't know.
My head is spinning with 'but what if this' and 'what if that'

aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh

Can those of you with all the 'proof' please collate it all together and send it to, A] Ofcom, B] Byline Times/Byline Investigates, C] Katie Hopkins and D] a few MPs.

Oh, and E] the Police.

That should do it.
I understand the angle you are coming from and, I agree, we have not yet been able to unearth any concrete evidence.

However, I feel like phrases like ‘fame hungry’, ‘full on’, ‘intense’ etc that have been made about MM are somewhat ‘victim blaming’.

MM was a teenager when he started work on TM. A teenager. Yes, it is highly likely that he was all the things you say he is. What teenager keen to break into TV, isn’t? They must all be a bit like that. That ambition drives it.

Are you really trying to suggest that a seasoned TV presenter in his fifties would really be taken in by all of that? A presenter of over 30 years? He must’ve had thousands of young people begging him to give them a chance over the years. He would have become hardened and cynical to over keen teenagers who are full on, surely.

A fifty-odd year old TV presenter with over 30 years TV experience under his belt would be very wise to what most ‘‘wannabes’ are like. I cannot for one minute see that PS is the victim here, never in a million years. He is too seasoned and wise to let a teenager manipulate him with all his age and experience behind him. It just wouldn’t happen. (And if it really did...what an utter tool!)

However precocious and over bearing MM might be/have been, I do not believe for one second that he was a master manipulator and abuser of PS’s kindness. He doesn’t have the power.

Whatever has happened, the age and power difference between the two is hugely important. In my view, PS has exploited this and only has himself to blame if things have taken a sour turn. He should’ve known better.

I really do not agree with people ‘victim blaming’ MM and making it out that it is all his fault.

I don’t want to cause any arguments as I have been following these threads since the start and have been pleased to see reasoned arguments and no falling out etc. I am just dismayed to see the tide turning in PS’s favour and MM being painted as the manipulator, when I don’t personally believe that to be the case.

This is just my take on it and, hopefully, it will promote further discussion / analysis.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Jansim

Ok this is how I see it. Phillip's for years on TV given us an image of a wholesome family man married with 2 kids. Turns out he has lied to us all his TV life. He has got injunctions and NDA's to prevent anybody finding out. He probably got married to quash the rumours that had started coming out., and hence giving himself what he thought was the perfect image. These rumours now are too serious to ignore, and need to be addressed by either Phillip or ITV. To say let's drop it is not the way to go. What if they had said that about Rolf Harris or Stuart Hall. We shouldn't make any direct accusations or call names (which we dont on here) but all the time no denial is coming people will speculate, that is human nature.
There is something not right about this whole situation and theres nothing wrong with finding out the truth. If you're on Twitter maybe not tag Phillip in your tweets, just type his name. That way you are not including him in the conversation. But you have done great work on here, and have uncovered a lot. Put pressure on ITV, all we want is an explanation of all the rumours and why there are injuctions . If theres injuctions theres usually something to hide. Accusations of grooming are serious. We want answers as watching Phillip on TV is now becoming very uncomfortable.
Sorry for the long thread. I just think we should all carry on...........

Reactions: 29

Greyeyes

Coming across tattle life was a revelation to me,I think it’s really important for people to realise you don’t need to be Einstein to have a valid opinion/point of view,everyones opinion is equally important as long as you’re open & open to being challenged.The PS fiasco has brought up many questions & so it should.People shouldn’t be swayed by the (Be kind) words,be kind above all! but these words were not used/intended to suppress the truth -these words belong to Caroline Flack,I find it a travesty to see them used for another purpose...Be kind means think before you speak harsh words,tweet or make judgements before facts are known...It doesn’t mean don’t ask questions or allow the truth be suppressed.As I have a happy socialising night ahead...I’ll wish every tattler a happy night ahead,though I’ll probably be tempted to sneak a look at some point:);)

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Jansim

So, I’ll be the one to say I still really like Phil and if anything comes out that he’s actually done anything or been disrespectful, took advantage. Whatever then I’ll probably change my mind or see him in another light. But as things stand, no actual evidence has come out that to me seems anything other than gossip and until we have some actual truths I don’t really care.
As for the Paris trip, Stephanie is obviously more than happy to be seen/photographed and to carry on as a family after all that has gone on. She has known for years, thats one thing I do believe. And as for the girls it wouldn’t surprise me if they decided to wait until uni was finished so nothing distracted them and wait for them to be old enough to handle it better than say they would of when they were teenagers at school etc because they certainly would of got some stick if they were school age. He’s sat on that sofa many of times where the guests have been ‘my husband is now my wife’ ‘my husbands boyfriend comes for tea’ women stand by men quite often whe they come out as gay/trans. It’s no big deal and if SHE is happy to stay because she loves him, because they’re best friends, she wants to keep the family together then that is down to her. She could of left, she could of left years ago and it just been a shock break up but no one will of known any different until he was ready to come out. She’s decided to stay for what ever reason, I know a lot of you will think it’s just damage limitation or a deal they have or whatever but whatever the reasons, what ever the truth, until someone comes forward and things are clear I’ll be happy to see him on TM every morning. I think him and Holly are fab. And as for Phil and Holly doing more things separately, she’s done Celeb Juice for years, she done Blow It To The Whistle, he’s had The Cube, How To Spend It, 5 Gold Rings, the Adverts, he voiced Joey Essex’s thing.... they’ve done plenty separate for years. They’re not Ant and Dec. They’re very much their own people when it comes to work. If anything, individually Phil is more successful than Holly
Personally I don't think it's ok to lie to the public for years pretending to be happily family man when really you're shagging an 18 year old runner and chatting to very young men on snapchat in the early hours, he's had injunctions out for years to protect his holier then thou image, (and taken us all for fools) Then when the truth looks like it's going to come out, he sits on the sofa crying, to get sympathy. He then gags everybody who works on the show so no-one can talk. Although hes probably done nothing technically wrong his behaviour is very disturbing. It doesn't matter how many puff pieces appear in the paper about how marvellous his life is, I dont think anyone who's got a brain cell will believe anything he says anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

PlainJane10

If I continue as I have for the last 2 weeks:
1) I will be sacked
2) husband will leave me
3) social services will take my children away

So does anyone know how to deal with tattle addiction like this? Is it best to go cold turkey (noooooo!) or cut down gradually (which I know really means I'll cut down for a day then reward myself by spending even longer on here the next day).

Aaaaahhhhhh! Is there any hope for me?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Pinchme

VIP Member
God, how staged are those Paris photos, why would anyone who is supposedly devastated by their husband coming out as gay, then go on holiday and pose for the cameras, it just wouldn't happen.

Think this just shows that Steph knew all along, she's no more devastated than I am.
Probably got MM or similar in the next room 😂

Just more PR in the hope the rumors will go away 😡
It makes me feel quite sick actually, this is certainly not the norm, and all fake.

• Sick
Reactions: 26