Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in this message you posted it says PS message to MM. I can’t see any reference to PS or am I just being thick?

I think you may find subliminal messages appearing in the press about PS as they are probably getting very frustrated as there is so much gossip on the web and they can't report anything. So keep'em peeled

Reactions: 7
Desperate for Joan to say more. She’s an absolute star! She’s seen and heard it all no doubt.

Reactions: 1
It was in the Daily Mail today. Sorry cant do links! But basically she said "it was ill judged Phil. Your family are not props to be used to reboot your career"
this is the piece you’re looking for

Think of your family, Phil
When Phillip Schofield came out as gay on This Morning two weeks ago, he was lauded for his courage — and rightly so.

He said his most painful conversations were with his wife of 27 years, Stephanie, and his two daughters, Molly, 27, and Ruby, 24.

He asked for privacy.

What a surprise, then, that he tweeted a series of images of them all together this week in Paris, the city of love —one arm-in-arm in front of the Eiffel Tower, another in front of a giant neon heart.

It was ill-judged, Phil, during what must be a painful and confusing time for your wife and children.

They are not props to be used to reboot your career.

Reactions: 13

Reactions: 3
Here Here

Is this the only journalist to have spoken out?

Reactions: 6
Desperate for Joan to say more. She’s an absolute star! She’s seen and heard it all no doubt.
Yep, completely agree!

I’d also love it if Janet Street-Porter said something, but I suppose she can’t as is on the Loose Women panel .

I’d put money on it she knows the full story. I’m sure she worked for the BBC at the sametime as PS in the late 80s - so probably privy to a lot of stuff that happened then.....as well as now at ITV.

Reactions: 9
I thought there’s photographic evidence of him with PS at 12. Says ‘looks 12’. Could imply he looks like a 12 year old or guessing he’s aged about 12.
curious how old Simon Schofield is , I had a google andcouldn't see a DOB but he started in Oliver age 12! Is that the same time he's pictured with Philip Schofield in that pic in 2001
Edited to add my SS

Watching ITV tonight as it’s crazy how many presenters seem to be gay (obviously not sure if they are 100%) Stephen mulhern, Dec, Andi Peters..so sad in this day and age that it’s still not out in the open

Reactions: 4
Yes it been pulled, hope someone got it, this site is being monitored. It was available before I posted, I checked

Reactions: 7
Ok didn't intend to post this yet but my searches are being restricted.
It is very, very, very long, you will need a flask of coffee and a packet of biscuits.

If you click on your link it says this page can’t be found. Don’t tell me it’s been deleted already?

Yes it been pulled, hope someone got it, this site is being monitored. It was available before I posted, I checked
That is ridiculous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.