Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first post, but I've been following this for a while. What do people think Simon Schofield's part is in all this? Is he related to PS? He's known PS since he was a young lad too and also knows MM since he was 10/11 via the 2 Faced Theatre co which SS is director of (still listed as active on Endole). SS seems very close to PS and MM, has clearly benefitted from appearances on ITV shows and contract to perform on cruise ships (PS was first brand ambassador for Princess which is same company as Cunard and Carnival). PS has also toured in SS's (he runs Sico Entertainment) production The Knights Music and is/was patron of 2 Faced Theatre (he was mentioned as being "in association with Phillip Schofield..." on posters advertising their summer workshops for youngsters as far back as 2010). SS made his first West End debut as Oliver at age of 12. He acted with PS in Dr Doolittle in 2001 when he was about 17yo (though looks about 12!) Not sure whether they knew each other before this? PS has been very keen to help his career.

...and who else wonders at PS's judgment over his friendship and what seemed like defence of JS (interviews on TM with victims families in Oct 2012) when the allegations started emerging and the tribute PS paid to him after his death (even though more allegations coming to light?) thanking him for his help in his early career. JS was a regular on Cunard and was on inaugural round Britain voyage on new QE2 with PS and SS (latter's band was performing). Cunard made headlines over planned tribute to JS after his death, but cancelled it after outcry.
While may be just circumstantial connections and genuine friendships made in a close-knit industry.
It's clear from the early pics and ongoing Tweets that friendships were made and have continued but it does beg the question about whether it's right for a much older man like PS, who is in a position of influence, to have such friendships and also why. We can see how the lads may have benefitted from it career-wise, but what's in it for Phil?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What I'm wondering, having just caught up with the past few days of this thread and read Rob123's excellent summary, is if we're not missing something with Snapchat? On Rob's timeline, PS Snapchatted with both those boys just days after they turned 18. PS has said himself that he has used a different Twitter account in the past to tweet anonymously. Could he have been talking to those boys before they were 18 on a different account? Or does he just hit very lucky with birthdays?

Reactions: 19
There are things that I don’t understand in the Phillip Schofield situation. Why does the non-disclosure agreement exist? Why is there a suggestion that he was approached from a media organisation and then gave his announcement (The Mail on Sunday)?

Reactions: 3
There are things that I don’t understand in the Phillip Schofield situation. Why does the non-disclosure agreement exist? Why is there a suggestion that he was approached from a media organisation and then gave his announcement (The Mail on Sunday)?
Because it was a rushed announcement. There was an article about the frenzied 24 hours before PS came out. Which ment probably he had been told by 'The Sun on Sunday' they were going to run a story about him. Whether this was given by MM or someone else we dont really know. He had to contain the situation so came in specially on Friday to do his big announcement. This then made the article in the Sun redundant. He then came to an agreement that he would give exclusive interview to them.
If they weren't going to publish that weekend why the rush, why didn't he wait till the Monday to tell tell us he was gay, why come in and get Holly to come in on the Friday? The NDA's exit so no-one can say exactly what he's up to who he meets who talks to etc, the producer in an interview said 'Phillip sees the studio as his safe space' , that's because he knows no-one can talk.
He has literally closed everyone down.

Reactions: 14
I do think Piers Morgan played a blinder with Joan Collins.It would be a bit like telling my mother not to use the word (horse) at a family gathering,she’d go ‘round calling everyone Shergar & winking.Once the words (inappropriate behaviour) had been mentioned PS’s reputation was sliding down quicker than Fireman Sam on his firemans pole....Ooo Joan,led like a lamb to the slaughter!...I hope PM bought her a bottle of champagne.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Suspicions are quickly covered up by "his mental state" in the last few months
This particular thread concerns me, it seems to be predicting a death, something people reading here cannot prevent. If your warning of this comes from some personal insight into ITV matters then please speak to the Police. Otherwise, people like me will be up all night worrying.

Reactions: 4
This particular thread concerns me, it seems to be predicting a death, something people reading here cannot prevent. If your warning of this comes from some personal insight into ITV matters then please speak to the Police. Otherwise, people like me will be up all night worrying.
Worrying won't do you any good, neither would speaking to the police if I had personal insight (which I don't). Far, far more influential people have tried and failed to gain justice, this is not a free democratic country unfortunately.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
What I'm wondering, having just caught up with the past few days of this thread and read Rob123's excellent summary, is if we're not missing something with Snapchat? On Rob's timeline, PS Snapchatted with both those boys just days after they turned 18. PS has said himself that he has used a different Twitter account in the past to tweet anonymously. Could he have been talking to those boys before they were 18 on a different account? Or does he just hit very lucky with birthdays?
I don't think its possible to find out someone's dob/age on Snapchat but does flag if friend has a birthday coming up. They are likely to post celebrations, so easy to see from them if 18th, or could cross check with FB and see if they've entered on there. Another thing to mention, probably not relevant, but most children will have lied about their dob when first registered as not supposed to have an account until 13 (but most 11 year olds will have one).

My first post, but I've been following this for a while. What do people think Simon Schofield's part is in all this? Is he related to PS? He's known PS since he was a young lad too and also knows MM since he was 10/11 via the 2 Faced Theatre co which SS is director of (still listed as active on Endole). SS seems very close to PS and MM, has clearly benefitted from appearances on ITV shows and contract to perform on cruise ships (PS was first brand ambassador for Princess which is same company as Cunard and Carnival). PS has also toured in SS's (he runs Sico Entertainment) production The Knights Music and is/was patron of 2 Faced Theatre (he was mentioned as being "in association with Phillip Schofield..." on posters advertising their summer workshops for youngsters as far back as 2010). SS made his first West End debut as Oliver at age of 12. He acted with PS in Dr Doolittle in 2001 when he was about 17yo (though looks about 12!) Not sure whether they knew each other before this? PS has been very keen to help his career.

...and who else wonders at PS's judgment over his friendship and what seemed like defence of JS (interviews on TM with victims families in Oct 2012) when the allegations started emerging and the tribute PS paid to him after his death (even though more allegations coming to light?) thanking him for his help in his early career. JS was a regular on Cunard and was on inaugural round Britain voyage on new QE2 with PS and SS (latter's band was performing). Cunard made headlines over planned tribute to JS after his death, but cancelled it after outcry.
While may be just circumstantial connections and genuine friendships made in a close-knit industry.
It's clear from the early pics and ongoing Tweets that friendships were made and have continued but it does beg the question about whether it's right for a much older man like PS, who is in a position of influence, to have such friendships and also why. We can see how the lads may have benefitted from it career-wise, but what's in it for Phil?
They're not related. SS is definitely the link between PS and MM and how they met. Nothing to indicate that SS is gay, but then same could have been said about PS.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
PS asked for privacy for him and family, so why then did he put the Paris pics on social media? Seems he wants his cake and eat it. (As per Amanda Platell's column today).

Reactions: 20
PS asked for privacy for him and family, so why then did he put the Paris pics on social media? Seems he wants his cake and eat it. (As per Amanda Platell's column today).
Pretty sure if my hole of a father did what PS did I wouldn't be parading on Instagram. Maybe his kids are genuine but nah no ta!!

Reactions: 6
Worrying won't do you any good, neither would speaking to the police if I had personal insight (which I don't). Far, far more influential people have tried and failed to gain justice, this is not a free democratic country unfortunately.
It's been going on since time began.

Gandhi once put it “Violence is a method by which the ruthless few can subdue the passive many. Nonviolence is a means by which the active many can overcome the ruthless few.” The turmoil of asking government to start reforming began with the death of former secretary of communist party Hu Yaobang. Hu championed freedom and liberty, and he freed millions men, women, children who had been imprisoned in Mao’s cultural revolution. People called him the soul of China. He fought for freedom and he dared to fight corruption in top ranks. The top rank leaders fought back and removed him from office two years before his death. In the early years, similar demonstrations had occurred which coincided to his voice. 5000 students walked to Tiananmen Square and did memorial for Hu.

Reactions: 2
I just found these on his actor twitter account. It was the Film BAFTA's in February he went to, not the TV ones. He was there for a TV show he was in called Sparticle Mysteries. PS would have been doing Dancing On Ice so he wouldn't have attended.

Wow somebody found the BAFTA pics I assumed SS took him. I will check but the Film ones were finished before the post SS put on THe Theatre Facebook also he says it's award for being the top student. MM is just 16n the pics . His oldest sister dated SS for 6 years. His twin sister Hilda works for Greater Manchester Police.

Here is the BAFTA Post took a copy incase the Facebook page was deleted

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Either you are one or you have done no research. If you follow the links I posted yesterday and keep on clicking you may find one which will chill you to the bone and understand what has happened.
My Dad is one 😂🤣 do I even want to know? 😬

Reactions: 1
PS supporting "his friend" SS in 2010 by Tweeting about this video posted by SS. on YouTube. Read the comments, particularly one saying SS owes PS a BJ for helping him.

Does anyone know how old SS was when he first met PS? Pic I posted earlier shows an 18yo (though looks younger) SS with PS in Dr Doolittle. SS has been acting since he was a child.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
PS supporting "his friend" SS in 2010 by Tweeting about this video posted by SS. on YouTube. Read the comments, particularly one saying SS owes PS a BJ for helping him.

Does anyone know how old SS was when he first met PS? Pic I posted earlier shows an 18yo (though looks younger) SS with PS in Dr Doolittle. SS has been acting since he was a child.
I thought there’s photographic evidence of him with PS at 12. Says ‘looks 12’. Could imply he looks like a 12 year old or guessing he’s aged about 12.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.