Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Paul Hollywood, doing that to his gorgeous wife. Just because he couldn't resist temptation of women being attracted to his fame and money, who wouldn't look at him twice if he wasn't on the TV.
Can you imagine how many women would be throwing themselves at a middle aged chubby scouse baker otherwise. Maybe its the tight leathers and mid life crisis motorbike (boak!)

Wonder if he dined out on Coq au Vin while he was there???
Followed by some spotted dick and hot fudge sauce?

John Leslie
Hes not going to miss a chance like that is he?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is it about Freemasons that makes them so powerful? I asked this question before but why is PS a member? I always thought they were a kind of sect, a strange on at that.
If a group of people get together and say they are powerful and enough people believe it then they are powerful.
the Whole myth is what keeps the stuff going. It’s a bunch of Dullards drinking and chatting tit.

Reactions: 4
Just catching up there has been two Blind Gossip posts regarding a TV Presenter a previous boyfriend who he allegedly groomed and a theatre school. The first was 3 to 6 months ago . It's only the 2cd one Thin Ice that mentions a case . But who ever it is going to be the big story for the next couple of months.
What baffles me knowing how star struck MM if he was taken to the TV BAFTAS in 2013 when he was just 17 why no tweets , photos. I think maybe tweets and photos have been deleted.
I just found these on his actor twitter account. It was the Film BAFTA's in February he went to, not the TV ones. He was there for a TV show he was in called Sparticle Mysteries. PS would have been doing Dancing On Ice so he wouldn't have attended.

Reactions: 7
Can’t remember who mentioned Kevin O’Sullivans silence. Is this the man who discusses tomorrow’s headlines on sky news? If it’s the same one he said on sky news -I ’ve known for many years but even as a journalist I’m not in the business of outing people (paraphrased)

Reactions: 2
Presuming that PS will be back on TM next week, are we placing bets on what day they get a caller shouting something obscene down the phone to him 😂😐??

I still remember, many years ago, when a caller phoned in (under the guise of something else) to have a go at Richard Madeley about his shop lifting 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi fellow sleuthing tattles! Can any of you remember the video that MM posted where he says he is now working on Loose Women and says he’s had a break off social media for a few weeks I’m sure it was an Instagram one. I’ve tried searching for it but can’t seem to find it now if any of you can access I would be so grateful if you could repost it if available
Many thanks 😊

Reactions: 1
Can’t remember who mentioned Kevin O’Sullivans silence. Is this the man who discusses tomorrow’s headlines on sky news? If it’s the same one he said on sky news -I ’ve known for many years but even as a journalist I’m not in the business of outing people (paraphrased)
I mentioned him.
He's a trained journo and would not out anyone, but I thought he might have commented after the self-outing happened.
Haven't seen any comments on his Twitter.

Reactions: 1
Presuming that PS will be back on TM next week, are we placing bets on what day they get a caller shouting something obscene down the phone to him 😂😐??

I still remember, many years ago, when a caller phoned in (under the guise of something else) to have a go at Richard Madeley about his shop lifting 😆.
Or the caller who called Going Live to say how tit 5star were!! Oh look another PS show......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First post but I’ve been lurking for ages! I’m as gripped and curious as everyone by this. What has amazed me the most is the amount of power one individual seems capable of having, and how so many accounts/references to P.S have been shut down, suspended etc. I feel now that we really do live in a nanny state, being told what to believe, think, say etc. I’m really not sure whether anything illegal has taken place, as in underage ( I hope it hasn’t), but I bet P.S is regretting those late night snapchats and any contact he had on social media whilst MM was still a minor, it doesn’t paint a v good picture. I think the so say injunctions/gagging orders etc may be in place just to protect his family from a possible barrage of kiss and tell stories, and lurid details. If he had an “arrangement” with his wife then maybe they just didn’t discuss the minutiae of it all, her knowing he was gay is one thing, but her (and his daughters) having to see it splashed over the newspapers and social media is something else. I’d like to think that’s the sum of it, but my gut feeling is that there’s more to come on this sadly, hence the panic “coming out” interview etc etc

Reactions: 17
If a group of people get together and say they are powerful and enough people believe it then they are powerful.
the Whole myth is what keeps the stuff going. It’s a bunch of Dullards drinking and chatting tit.
Either you are one or you have done no research. If you follow the links I posted yesterday and keep on clicking you may find one which will chill you to the bone and understand what has happened.

Reactions: 5
I mentioned him.
He's a trained journo and would not out anyone, but I thought he might have commented after the self-outing happened.
Haven't seen any comments on his Twitter.
He probably likes his spots on Sky, Channel 5, ITV, etc. He wouldn't get that work if he was suddenly seen as someone willing to 'reveal' stuff. They wouldn't trust him. That's one way how these organisations guard their boundaries.

Reactions: 4
If you follow the links I posted yesterday and keep on clicking you may find one which will chill you to the bone and understand what has happened.
Maybe you could copy and paste the pertinent extract on here - would save time for anyone interested.

Reactions: 9
I

I've been acting dodgy with my phone, closing it when someone comes into the room so they can't see what I'm reading, sure the family think I'm having an affair!
Same, its taken over my life !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe you could copy and paste the pertinent extract on here - would save time for anyone interested.
When the time is right I will. I would have dm'd a couple of who I believe are seriously interested in the truth and spend the time on research, not just gossip, but I'm not allowed too.

Reactions: 9
When the time is right I will. I would have dm'd a couple of who I believe are seriously interested in the truth and spend the time on research, not just gossip, but I'm not allowed too.
Your call, but I'm not sure a forum like this is suited to alluding to vague assertions on a selective basis. If you think it helps the debate, just post it.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.