Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she got through the day without contracting 'The Flu' That was amazing. Judy rarely gets through a day without catching 'The Flu'. I don't know why people indulge her. She gets up to collect an award a few years ago, her jacket's open, she feels it's open, she keeps pulling a jacket that's meant to be buttoned up together again, and then she stands on stage, still pulling said jacket together, until someone points out her jacket's undone. And Judy is surprised. She's either mentally deranged or downright weird.
Yeah and who was the man who came to her aid when she flashed her granny bra to all & sundry?? 😜

Reactions: 5
I put his Snapchat on alert (get a notification of anyone posts on their stories) had an alert that he’d posted this morning. Nothing of any value I’m afraid. Just apologised for not posting. Wonder if he’s hoping the gossip had died down
Why apologise for not posting....just post something no!

Reactions: 1
But she got through the day without contracting 'The Flu' That was amazing. Judy rarely gets through a day without catching 'The Flu'. I don't know why people indulge her. She gets up to collect an award a few years ago, her jacket's open, she feels it's open, she keeps pulling a jacket that's meant to be buttoned up together again, and then she stands on stage, still pulling said jacket together, until someone points out her jacket's undone. And Judy is surprised. She's either mentally deranged or downright weird.
Just had to watch it on youtube to remind myself 😂

Wow... this is a poorly thought through article. :confused: Is being traumatised a valid reason to engage in unhealthy relationships based on fetishes and obsessions? This is basically a similar principle to the bullied becoming the bully surely? The independent is throwing around scientific "facts" but since when does correlation equal causation?
That's what I was trying to get at. Odd that the Inde would print it, I think. Its openly defending PS's (rumoured) behaviour without any real scientific proof of something that sounds very much like an excuse for any kind of behaviour. Like, its ok if there's been a trauma in their life (like not feeling able to come out as openly gay when 18 themselves), we can now find it acceptable behaviour.

Reactions: 3
Oh wonderful - another opportunity for Phil to showcase his lovely home in Henley. I wonder if they will feature further happy family scenes this time.:unsure:
One thing I don’t think is fake is that SL and PS love each other. Maybe just not as man and wife...

I watched when they discussed his coming out on Loose women, the Scottish presenter (forgotten name 🙈) looked decidedly uncomfortable and Nadia S said zero through the whole segment, gave no opinion whatsoever..people really don’t seem keen on him 🤷‍♀️
I know. And NS is always vocal. But she kept silent. Her face said it all.

Last edited:
Just catching up there has been two Blind Gossip posts regarding a TV Presenter a previous boyfriend who he allegedly groomed and a theatre school. The first was 3 to 6 months ago . It's only the 2cd one Thin Ice that mentions a case . But who ever it is going to be the big story for the next couple of months.
What baffles me knowing how star struck MM if he was taken to the TV BAFTAS in 2013 when he was just 17 why no tweets , photos. I think maybe tweets and photos have been deleted.

Reactions: 7
clip of Loose Women...
I wasn't referring to that clip.
It was when Phillip and Ruth were presenting This Morning together and when he thought his Mike was off he snapped “do you have to get so close?”. After the adverts he laughed and said he was talking about the cameras...
I’ve not manage to find the clip. I think it was a year or two ago.

Oh I’m sorry about that I had no such problems

so to repeat
click in envelope icon
go to Start New Conversation
go to Recipients
enter name of person you wish to DM
enter title of DM
type in blank box below

i hope that works,
if not, I’m not sure what the problem is, sorry
I can’t start a PM either. I think it’s because we are new members.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I

I've been acting dodgy with my phone, closing it when someone comes into the room so they can't see what I'm reading, sure the family think I'm having an affair!
Getting some very questionable glances from the hubby, tried explaining it to him. Just called me a weirdo 🤷‍♀️

Sorry I meant the one someone mentioned of him being caught telling someone to not stand so close to him. But thank you for sharing this one to me appreciated

I wasn't referring to that clip.
It was when Phillip and Ruth were presenting This Morning together and when he thought his Mike was off he snapped “do you have to get so close?”. After the adverts he laughed and said he was talking about the cameras...
I’ve not manage to find the clip. I think it was a year or two ago.

I can’t start a PM either. I think it’s because we are new members.
I'm a VIP member aka gobshite and also can no longer send pms

Reactions: 2
Think I've been following this thread for too long, have just heard the continuity voice over after Love Island (promise it's on because of my Teen) & he sounded so much like MM as shown in these Showreel clips! Probably just someone with a very similar accent tho.

You're correct. JD took The Face to court for defamation around 1991/92 & obviously won. Many a commentator at that time felt JD should have just left it as this appears to be when his career hit the skids.
It was a sneery hitjob by The Face... the fact they couldnt make it stand up in court meant they had no evidence. High risk strategy but they backed him into a corner. Killed the magazine in the end.

Reactions: 3
I am aware of what initiate means. I didn't use the word initiate in my reply, and it is inconclusive from the exchanges published to date who and when contact was initiated. What is beyond interpretation, is that Phillip Schofield, a man in his 50s, was making contact with teenage boys at 2-3am in the morning, no doubt while their parents were asleep. MM was 14 just 3 days prior to the currently published exchanges. He was indisputably a young boy, Rosiedaboo, NOT an adult. Well certainly not an adult from my perspective anyway. You may disagree of course.

P.S. Please tell me what truth you think that I am twisting.
Now now! BE KIND! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.