Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

My conclusions and timeline to date

7 February 2020

Just after Phil came out as gay, a post was leaked from the WhatsApp group chat TLS Boys, this is a chat for staff working on ITV productions (TLS stands for ‘The London Studio’). It was posted by a Lighting electrician Miles Gilby aka: ‘Myles’ Gilby.

It said:
Fresh off the press - The Truth about The
Coming Out Party. Truth is Schofa been
shagging a runner on the This Morning set
reportedly looking no older than 12 (no it's
not me), fucked him over so he said he’s
gonna go to the press. So had to come
out publicly. Phillip you dirty old hog!

View attachment 86448
(Since this info came out, the Linkedin info page for Myles Gilby has been deleted)

Another informative post also came out from a very well known Journalist.

He reported:
ITV runner Matthew McGreevy,
Who forced Philip Schofleld to come out
on This Morning last Friday. He had a
deal in place with The Sunday papers to
sell his story but although (we) the press
are sometimes a bunch of W#nkers, we
NEVER make people afraid or ashamed
about their sexuality.

View attachment 86609

And there was a facebook post from James Nemo, it was actually the first info to mention that Phillip Schofield had been seeing a runner, and it was posted over 6 months previously (20 July 2019).

It said:
Things I've learned this week
Phillip Schofield is gay. Has an apartment in Southwark that he has 'the boys
over' to. And is shagging one of the male runners on This Morning. Leaving
his marriage an absolute PR sham.

View attachment 86451

Timeline of events & info:

Matthew Mcgreevy joined the 2Faced Theatre company when he was 10 years old,
Phillip Schofield was a Patron of the 2Faced Theatre Company.

View attachment 86613

14 February 2011 Matthew made his first twitter account (@matthewmcgreevy).

26 March 2011

Phillip Schofield followed Matthew on twitter.

Matthew tweeted to Phil:
@Schofe hey phillip, thanks for following me, how are you? (there was no reply)

View attachment 86460
(Matthew had only just turned 15 years old, 5 days earlier (d.o.b: 21 March 1996), he had NOT asked Phil to follow him.

14 May 2011 Phillip Schofield visited the 2faced studio for Q&A's

View attachment 86458

28 March to 18 April 2011

Matthew tweeted quite a few times to Phil, commenting on his tweets, but Phil never replied to any, & he did not tweet to Matthew at all.

27 December 2011 to 3 November 2013

Matthews made a second twitter account (@matthewjmcgreev), he asked Phil to follow him & tweeted quite a few posts to him. Phil did follow, but did not reply to any of Matthews tweets.

View attachment 86617

March 2014

Matthew made a new twitter account (@mattjmcgreevy) - this was made at the time he turned 18 years old, (d.o.b: 21 March 1996)

30 March 2014

Phillip Schofield tweeted to Matt: ‘Hey @mattjmcgreevy welcome back! How's the acting going? Got the big break yet? :)

A few minutes later Phil posted another tweet saying; ‘@mattjmcgreevy all good, see you on the @itvthismorning sofa soon then :)

View attachment 86616
(So this was the first time that Phil actually tweeted to Matt, & was 9 days after he’d turned 18.)

12 April 2014

Phil tweeted: Congratulations on your 2 shows @mattjmcgreevy 'Harriets Army' on CBBC and 'The Mill' Series 2 Channel 4 out soon! Result :)

View attachment 86517

25 July 2014

Matthew went for a day visit to the This Morning Studio

View attachment 86523

17 December 2014

Phil tweeted to The London Studio (TLS), he said:
Just recorded the @chattyman Christmas show @London_Studios ... There may have been tequila 😉

Matt tweeted a reply but his account is private so don’t know what he said

But Phil replied with:
Replying to @mattjmcgreevy
soooo funny ... Bit rude for Christmas Day! 😂😂

The start of January 2015

Matt decided to move to London and he made a crowdfunding page to help out his move which raised him £500.

16 January 2015

Phil tweeted:
Good luck @mattjmcgreevy in the new @Channel4 series #banana Hope it's your big break into this crazy business 😃

19 March 2015

Phil and Matt were filmed together in a bar by Jack Jones, the bar was in South Bank, London, near to Phil’s flat in Southwark

(Video at end of post)

1 April 2015

Matthew made a facebook post with a link to a showreel of him at This Morning studios, it included an interview with Phillip Schofield (this must have been the reason he’d been up in London, he’d been filming at the This Morning studios)

9 April 2015

Phil tweeted:
Good luck tomorrow with your tv training day @mattjmcgreevy @TV_TRAINING

There were no more tweets from Phil to Matthew after this, coinciding with Matthew’s move to London.

April 2016

Matthew started working as a runner on This Morning at ITV (later on he also became Phil's personal assistant)

Late 2016

Phil became a snapchat sensation, loads of people who were using it were saying how great Phil was to follow and there were quite a few cases of Phil chatting to young men around the ages of 18 to 20 years old.

https://closeronline.co.uk/celebrity/news/phillip-schofield-snapchat-tips/

https://www.dailyedge.ie/phillip-schofield-snapchat-3249836-Feb2017/

(Video at end of post)

21 December 2016 *** - New Evidence -

Phil had a Snapchat with 18 year old Daf Williams, the interesting thing here is that he had only just turned 18 years old.

Daf Williams birthday was 14 December 2016, he’d only just turned eighteen: 7 days before Phil contacted him on snapchat (Phil first contacted Matthew only 9 days after he’d turned 18) ***

Pics of Daf for his 18th birthday

24 March 2017

Phillip was out with Matthew for his birthday night out (also with Simon Schofield)

23 January 2018

Matthew was on stage with the 'This Morning' team when they won the 2018 NTA awards (unusual for a runner to be on stage).

May 2019

Reports have said that Phillip Schofield and Matthew Mcgreevy's relationship soured, and it became a toxic atmosphere between them, because of this Matt was moved to the Loose Women instead of This Morning.

28 January 2020

Phillip Schofield had Matthew Mcgreevy removed (kicked out) of the aftershow 'This Morning' VIP room at the NTA's.

Matt approaching Holly outside the MTA's looking annoyed

Matt with Maura Higgins.

Phil vaping and looking stressed:

My Conclusion:

When Phil came out as gay, the group chat from the TLS Boys, the facebook post from very well known journalist & the facebook post from James Nemo (who works in the production business), have all said the same thing. They are not just from made up people, and James had posted his privately 6 months previously.

Phillip Schofield followed Mathews twitter only 5 days after he turned 15, and Matthew had not asked him to follow him or anything, this does not look good. Then less than two months later, Phil went up to the 2Faced Theatre company to do a Q&A session there.

Phil started to tweet Matthew 9 days after he'd turned 18. He had never tweeted him at all before then. A few months later and Matthew was invited up to appear at the 'This Morning' studios.

Phillip was doing a lot of snapchat's late 2016, and lots of them were with young men around 18 to 20 years old (chatting in the early hours, 1am and 2am). The one with Dat Williams, he had only just turned 19 years old 7 days earlier.

I just doesn't look good really, the pattern of contacting boys just after they have turned 18 could actually be Phil's M.O.

It does seem that Phil had his eye on Matthew and got into a relationship with him when he turned 18. It may have been an open relationship because Matthew must have been aware that Phil was chatting a lot on snapchat as there were a lot of news articles about this.

Jack Jones video:

Phil snapchat sensation video
Wow! So PS followed MM on Twitter 26/03/11 before his visit to 2 faced theatre studio 14/05/11

Reactions: 3
Ok clicked on envelope can’t see anything to start new conversation
I think members have to have been here and posted for a while before we are allowed 'privileges' such as messaging and starting a thread.

I had a look through the Terms and rules but couldnt find anything.

So the press will post articles that Judy was picking her feet live on air. But miss the elephant in the this morning room about PS and MM

Reactions: 8
I
Same here, barely touched a book or watched tv lately but my phone is constantly on charge 😅
I've been acting dodgy with my phone, closing it when someone comes into the room so they can't see what I'm reading, sure the family think I'm having an affair!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I

I've been acting dodgy with my phone, closing it when someone comes into the room so they can't see what I'm reading, sure the family think I'm having an affair!
Snap!! Hubby's a right nosey git & keeps trying to see what I'm looking at on my phone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Our internet has spent the entire day crashing...hubby was most amused when I suggested it was PS taking done all of us on Tattle.life who demand to know the truth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was a lurker for quite a while,viewing tattle posts before signing up...What attracted me was freedom of speech,just the whole freedom of airing opinions,the lack of moderation unless needed...I was once moderated myself when I referred to someone’s words as pompous....I viewed the moderation as valid. The key to this forum is respecting everyones views,you don’t need to agree with them but everyone has a right to their own opinion.

Reactions: 18
It looks like MM might have taken on board what PS has been doing with the #bekind hashtag. He’s updated his instagram bio with the #bekind hashtag. It wasn’t there a few days ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If I continue as I have for the last 2 weeks:
1) I will be sacked
2) husband will leave me
3) social services will take my children away

So does anyone know how to deal with tattle addiction like this? Is it best to go cold turkey (noooooo!) or cut down gradually (which I know really means I'll cut down for a day then reward myself by spending even longer on here the next day).

Aaaaahhhhhh! Is there any hope for me?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ok clicked on envelope can’t see anything to start new conversation
Oh I’m sorry about that I had no such problems

so to repeat
click in envelope icon
go to Start New Conversation
go to Recipients
enter name of person you wish to DM
enter title of DM
type in blank box below

i hope that works,
if not, I’m not sure what the problem is, sorry

If I continue as I have for the last 2 weeks:
1) I will be sacked
2) husband will leave me
3) social services will take my children away

So does anyone know how to deal with tattle addiction like this? Is it best to go cold turkey (noooooo!) or cut down gradually (which I know really means I'll cut down for a day then reward myself by spending even longer on here the next day).

Aaaaahhhhhh! Is there any hope for me?!
lol I know just what you mean
i was going to the loo and rushing back to check the forum,
any work done was done in 5 min shifts only for me to spend the next hour on here!
my cat thought I’d lost me marbles never mind me hub he already knew I’d lost them!

whatever works for you!

• Haha
Just reading back some of the posts as I’ve been otherwise engaged the past few days
Just found this.

I agree. Even though it was a smooth morning for Judy especially, it was real and they were genuine. A refreshing change I think from Mr and Mrs Smug

Hmm....today all the comments have been removed.
what have I missed? What Paris thingy? If comments are being removed surely that speaks volumes.

Just reading back some of the posts as I’ve been otherwise engaged the past few days

I agree. Even though it was a smooth morning for Judy especially, it was real and they were genuine. A refreshing change I think from Mr and Mrs Smug

what have I missed? What Paris thingy? If comments are being removed surely that speaks volumes.
It’s ok. I’ve caught up now. 🙄🙄

Last edited:
I was a lurker for quite a while,viewing tattle posts before signing up...What attracted me was freedom of speech,just the whole freedom of airing opinions,the lack of moderation unless needed...I was once moderated myself when I referred to someone’s words as pompous....I viewed the moderation as valid. The key to this forum is respecting everyones views,you don’t need to agree with them but everyone has a right to their own opinion.
Well said, I agree the moderating on Tattle is spot on. Its refreshing to read differing opinions without them descending into insults. Well done mods and members (y)

Reactions: 20
This was posted on Twitter

Wow... this is a poorly thought through article. :confused: Is being traumatised a valid reason to engage in unhealthy relationships based on fetishes and obsessions? This is basically a similar principle to the bullied becoming the bully surely? The independent is throwing around scientific "facts" but since when does correlation equal causation?

So the press will post articles that Judy was picking her feet live on air. But miss the elephant in the this morning room about PS and MM
But she got through the day without contracting 'The Flu' That was amazing. Judy rarely gets through a day without catching 'The Flu'. I don't know why people indulge her. She gets up to collect an award a few years ago, her jacket's open, she feels it's open, she keeps pulling a jacket that's meant to be buttoned up together again, and then she stands on stage, still pulling said jacket together, until someone points out her jacket's undone. And Judy is surprised. She's either mentally deranged or downright weird.

Few things that I'm questioning...

In a 1992 interview, he speaks about SL like she is nothing but a friend BUT refers to her as a girlfriend.

PS and wife got married in secret. But I cant find any trace of any photos.

SL said that she would not divorce PS until he found a new relationship, despite being together 27 years and having her life supposedly turned upside down. If she proceeded with divorce she would be entitled to half his earnings but shes not going to drag him through court.

This begs the question...are they actually legally married?
So he's not in hiding from the press then?!
Mathew, if you are reading, you need to give us a clue!
who says PS and MM aren’t still in a relationship!?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.