Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was posted on Twitter

Writer Adam Bloodworth is very much a supporter of Phillip Schofield coming out, looking at his Twitter. He's a freelance journalist who calls himself an Entertainment Reporter and Theatre Correspondent, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has personal links with PS or SS. Anyway, the article reaks of justification for actions of a grown man who should know better. I'm still attracted to men in their early 30s that look like Chris Hemsworth but doesn't mean I'm going to pursue them (not that there would be much piont :LOL: )

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
My conspiracy theory head said the same..jYes we deserve new and better talent on our screens..
to keep bringing the same presenters back time and time again to present similar kind of programmes is just lazy tv
they get too comfortable in their roles.
time for some new blood on this morning..who wont shriek or cackle.
And new guests!! It always seemed to be the same faces & pals of HW & PS. It's why I stopped watching it. I don't watch ITV much either as again same boring faces. They also axe decent dramas after a series or two even if it was a hit with viewers!!!

Well, the only new blood so far has been Rochelle wotsername and husband.
I sat through a portion of that Pop Quiz show on the BBC and I couldn't believe how dreadful the presenting skills were.
So if we do have new blood, please can it NOT be them?
Urgh!! Cannot stick them!! More wooden than a tree.....

Reactions: 4
Writer Adam Bloodworth is very much a supporter of Phillip Schofield coming out, looking at his Twitter. He's a freelance journalist who calls himself an Entertainment Reporter and Theatre Correspondent, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has personal links with PS or SS. Anyway, the article reaks of justification for actions of a grown man who should know better. I'm still attracted to men in their early 30s that look like Chris Hemsworth but doesn't mean I'm going to pursue them (not that there would be much piont :LOL: )
Does this mean that gay men who are perpetually attracted to 18 year olds can only ever have relationships that last a year, then they have to finish with that now 19 year old and move on to the next one? That's seriously screwed up. It may be caused by 'trauma' but deal with it by visiting a good therapist like the rest of us deal with our past traumas that cause negative behaviour cycles. I'm sorry, many of us had traumatic times in childhood or young adulthood but we don't continue with unhealthy patterns for the whole of our lives, we recognise it for what it is and try to find a way through it so that it doesn't continue to hurt other people, particularly those who love us. This is not making me think 'poor, brave man' right now, its making me thing 'grow up'.

Reactions: 14
And new guests!! It always seemed to be the same faces & pals of HW & PS. It's why I stopped watching it. I don't watch ITV much either as again same boring faces. They also axe decent dramas after a series or two even if it was a hit with viewers!!!

Urgh!! Cannot stick them!! More wooden than a tree.....

and haven't seemed to grasp the concept of how a microphone amplifies the sound of a voice so you don't have to shout.

Reactions: 3
What???? He got a few rejections over a couple of years then broke into TV. Wow, that must have been incredibly heartbreaking and depressing. God we're really rolling out the 'its been so tough for Phil' stories now aren't we?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is it about Freemasons that makes them so powerful? I asked this question before but why is PS a member? I always thought they were a kind of sect, a strange on at that.
Please don’t tar all Freemasons with the same brush
There is no secret sect yes they do have odd rituals that I have laughed at but they do have a story behind them
But because it is kept within the lodge people think their is something sinister about it all
Where I do believe there are a lot of dodgy people who are Use the Freemasons title to cover up dodgy dealings ( oh he wouldn’t do that he’s a freemason )that give the ones that do outstanding charity work a bad name
Not all Freemason are rich as people seem to think or use it to cover up stuff
In fact I know a case where a member of a lodge was reported to the police as they were suspicious he was up to no good
Trouble is if the top dog at a lodge is dodgy
He will invite other dodgy ones join and so on so you end up with many lodges with the scum of the earth joining that’s when you notice a chain of dodgy events
That’s when the covering up starts

Reactions: 6
This was posted on Twitter

Ok Say I'm 50 , I can look at a young lad in his early twenties and think 'Yeh I would', but I wouldn't dream on acting on it! Cause I know that wouldn't be right. That's the difference between me and Phillip. This just sounds like excuses to me. .........
I'll wait for you all to have a go.........🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
What absolute guff is this? Is this leading up to a story saying he has just been mentoring MM having him seen his old self in MM? Doesn't every single person who is now in TV ever get rejected for early jobs? Utter tosh.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What absolute guff is this? Is this leading up to a story saying he has just been mentoring MM having him seen his old self in MM? Doesn't every single person who is now in TV ever get rejected for early jobs? Utter tosh.
I thought more likely that its his PR team trying to keep up with getting the sympathy vote for him?

Reactions: 3
What???? He got a few rejections over a couple of years then broke into TV. Wow, that must have been incredibly heartbreaking and depressing. God we're really rolling out the 'its been so tough for Phil' stories now aren't we?!
I wonder if they are building sympathy in the papers. Maybe this weekend the stories will break about MM. they couldnt last week with Caroline dying.

Reactions: 2
I'm watching TM on Catch up with R+J. I still love them! I don't care what anyone else says. Even with this ropey performance they're better than PS and HW

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.