Phillip Schofield #6 and his Amazing Technicolour Super Injunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another silent voice..very surprisingly is
janet street Porter.

why is that..she usually has an opinion on most things.
i don’t think she’s in the same stable when it comes to agencies
i don’t do twitter..has she gobbed off on there 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
janet street Porter.

You’re right- and Clarkson

• Wow
Reactions: 11
My Profile pic is Clemmie peacefully happy that Phil Schofield has fucked up more than her and pondering if she should make her comeback.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think we need to follow the money, or at least follow it back to who has most to lose
Whats your theory?
Mine is that he is close to the itv/media top dogs, he might have been witness to them cheating on their wives, paedophilia behaviour, vote fixing, dodgy bonus'.. you get my drift. I think its a case with Phil of "If I go down, I'm taking you with me!". It HAS to be that. Like itv give a tit about him, nobody even likes him!

Reactions: 32
janet street Porter.

She has not tweeted since January.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
[
If this is Phil happy, I dread to see him sad. He has a Face like a smacked arse.
LOL Yep. Its so noticeable you know somethings wrong when Holly is doing
most of the interviews, Normally its 99.9 him and holly agreeing,
still think by the summer break the pair of them will be gone him using the reason looking for new directions
in this new "chapter" of his life.

Reactions: 22
John Barrowman and PS were both working in the WestEnd at the same time early 90"s. Before that Going Live. And now still. Barrowman knows too.

Reactions: 17
I noticed last night James changed his twitter name but i didn’t want to draw attention to it yet incase it was for a specific reason, and because he’s posted about this earlier than anyone did and seemed to know other names involved. With what was said earlier it now makes sense why he might what to protect his identity.
He’s now @JimBob0346
I noticed the name change too and thought it odd. Perhaps he's trying to stay one step ahead/make it harder to search for his threads to shut him down?

Reactions: 6
Whats your theory?
Mine is that he is close to the itv/media top dogs, he might have been witness to them cheating on their wives, paedophilia behaviour, vote fixing, dodgy bonus'.. you get my drift. I think its a case with Phil of "If I go down, I'm taking you with me!". It HAS to be that. Like itv give a tit about him, nobody even likes him!
That makes complete sense. I’m going to have to go to bed. Bet we’re on thread 7 when I wake up

• Haha
  • Heart
John Barrowman and PS were both working in the WestEnd at the same time early 90"s. Before that Going Live. And now still. Barrowman knows too.
You don't just come off stage at 11pm hyped and go to bed, you go out with mates at members only clubs etc

That makes complete sense. I’m going to have to go to bed. Bet we’re on thread 7 when I wake up
Nah you’re both wayyyyy over thinking it. It’s simply money. The Holly and Phil combo brings ITV in a LOT of revenue. That’s all it is. They don’t want to lose advertisers (remember when Jade Goody was on BB and Talk Talk backed out once it got racist). That’s all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.