Phillip Schofield #6 and his Amazing Technicolour Super Injunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the name!

I remember reading in Popbitch six weeks or so that there have been several complaints of workplace bullying within daytime ITV and it’s become a very toxic place to work.
I worked for ITV 15 years ago in London. I worked within the offices in London. I worked on one show and got other jobs within the offices too. So I met a few faces and one person whom was my boss on this project was once in a prominent post on TM. Shes a women many years ago women didnt have such a good ranking in ITV. Anyway I loved her we had a great rapport and after 4 weeks on an intensive project (wish I could say what it was but it would identify her as she is well known in ITV) she snapped out of the blue. I got so nervous around her after that she became mean. Then I saw her with mini alcohol bottles. Basically her daily lunch. I was so glad to be soon leaving the project... I did meet Jane Moore a Journo she was soooo nice.
Anyway on my final day I expected some emotional goodbyes. Esp as I worked so hard. Instead I got some papers on my desk of my feedback all the boxes 1-5 ratings and gave me poor for everything.
I didnt get it. I asked another colleague on the team then she laid into me and said all I do is use up post it notes, print to much articles.. nothing nice at all. I got a 2 in one section for work wear (my best rating out of 5)....apparently I was too scruffy.. ffs I was smart compared to them😐 I was the researcher on that project and production runner too.
God knows how you can work there full time. TOXIC IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Whats the bets phil takes time off after half term?

Phil is only worried about his career.Definite crocodile tears on friday. What a week!

Reactions: 18
I watched first 10 mins of them this morning
Phone In was “ when you get something that’s not the product you were told “ or sumfin like that 🤣 he couldn’t even look at camera . Made me think the production team done it on purpose . No one see it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From james nemo (now Phillip)

Whats your theory?
Mine is that he is close to the itv/media top dogs, he might have been witness to them cheating on their wives, paedophilia behaviour, vote fixing, dodgy bonus'.. you get my drift. I think its a case with Phil of "If I go down, I'm taking you with me!". It HAS to be that. Like itv give a tit about him, nobody even likes him!

That sounds a good theory

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m so far behind.. can someone do a recap?? I’m on 12hr shifts this week and need to sleep 😴 xx

I posted this on my Facebook so hopefully my friends will read & share..
Right, it's all over Twitter and tattle.life and here's my contribution... Full Disclosure - I had already thought he was a t**t of the biggest order, now I know it!

"My latest post on tattle.life thread re Philip Schofield (PS)

I have updated my post for more clarity... 👀👀👀

I have been reading the PS threads for almost 48hrs. Finally registered in the early hours of yesterday morning so I could fully contribute and say thank you for all your info & this is a basic (getting more detailed) summary of what I have learned:

*PS is, and has been, gay for many years - but the issue that upsets everyone is the blatant attempts by him, his cohorts and the media backing him to manipulate the public into believing this is a recent personal "discovery" or "revelation", despite its being known in the "business" - both television and journalism - for years that he's gay. No one cares that he's gay. They care about being lied to and being manipulated by the media, particularly if this is any part of an attempt to cover up any other potentially more damaging (perhaps even illegal as well as immoral) stories...

* Another concern is that this "revelation" may or may not be in connection with the rumours of PS being intimate with a much younger (teenage) person, MM, who he may have met at a theatre group he is patron of when he was aged @ 10/11yrs. He also friended MM on social media when he was 15 and then "mentored" him through "menial" runner work at TM for a number of years after MM had crowdfunded £500 for a move to London as a very young teenage adult. MM then moved on from TM to LW in the summer of 2019, and was apparently sacked by ITV last week, just before the big"reveal", and his Twitter and media accounts, alongside the web page of theatre he attended as a youngster, have disappeared. Not concerning or worrying at all?!?!

*SS (no relation to PS, surname coincidentally the same) ran the 2 Faced theatre that MM attended. SS was a child performer, with PS and has remained friends with him. PS became a patron of the theatre and regularly attended and supported them. The theatre's web page has currently been closed down.

*PS has been snapchatting teenagers/young men for some years, illustrating a pattern a behaviour with a prevalence towards young looking guys. His language and behaviour shows a distinct concern in consideration towards him being a middle to elderly aged man in the manner he is addressing young boys. Grooming language or behaviour?!?!

*Yes, MM was a precocious, irritating teenage oik who wanted to make his way in the "wonderful" world of showbiz - but that in no way excuses older, richer and more influential men like PS from taking advantage of much, much younger adoring, desperate and vulnerable children/young people and using them for their own personal sexual gratification, and then possibly casting them aside once they lose their innocent looks and charming boyishness. That's called grooming and exploitation whichever way you look at it!

*Rumours are rife that both PS and HW partake in the use of "Columbian Marching Powder" which may account for some of their manic "under the influence" behaviour at times (as well as possibly their weight control and unpleasant manner towards other people in more menial/less public positions), and not only the effects of over indulgence from after the television award ceremonies. Obviously, other "stars" use and misuse non prescription drugs as well. What rankles is the presentation and profit they make from their reputation that these people are clean living, and that they get to be "outraged and indignant" on other poor people appearing on their programmes that struggle with their issues without the benefit of the "smokescreen" of hypocrisy and big finance that these people have.

*Almost all the presenters at ITV are represented and aggressively promoted by the same company JG, which coincidentally employs many of the adult children of said "stars", and which explains why we see them on so many programmes and in so many adverts ad nauseum. This is like a "mafia" that runs a protection around them to prevent "unpleasant" and negative stories appearing in the press whilst promoting positive and, as we have seen with the the big "reveal", basically fictional stories. This organisation seems not only to run their lives/relationships but also the public's, because it controls the information we get access to and thereby decisions we may make. There is obviously big money in this. Just how much and how far are they willing to go - or have gone - to protect their sources of income?"

HW (Holly Willoughby)
SS (Simon Schofield)
MM (Matthew McGreevy)
TM (This Morning)
LW (Loose Women)
JG (James Grant)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Whats the bets phil takes time off after half term?

Phil is only worried about his career.Definite crocodile tears on friday. What a week!
fully expecting it he really does look like it cant come quick enough

Reactions: 4
Well she allegedly barely spends time with her kids since they aren’t newborns anymore and she found her new lease of life.

There’s always a couple of posters on the Daily Mail comments claiming she’s (H) known to be seen asleep more than a couple times on a bench in a very specific named area near her London home.
Oh come on she's best friends with Nicole Appleton from all saints we all know she's a fan of the white stuff she was married to Liam Gallagher fgs.

If this is Phil happy, I dread to see him sad. He has a Face like a smacked arse.
You mean saggy smacked arse. A bit like the one he posted on Instagram when he was on his holidays :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh come on she's best friends with Nicole Appleton form all saints we all know she's a fan of the white stuff she was married to Liam Gallagher fgs.

You mean saggy smacked arse. A bit like the one he posted on Instagram when he was on his holidays :LOL:
Don‘t! That image requires brain bleach to get rid of.:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My Profile pic is Clemmie peacefully happy that Phil Schofield has fucked up more than her and pondering if she should make her comeback.
I joined when the MOD tit hit the fan. After a couple of weeks I got bored and don't know who 95% of ppl are on these threads. This has fully awoken me again. Both tragic in their own ways!

Reactions: 10
Well I cant wait to see Richard & Judy back on TM while old saggy arse pisses off on his MUCH NEEDED hols.:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I worked for ITV 15 years ago in London. I worked within the offices in London. I worked on one show and got other jobs within the offices too. So I met a few faces and one person whom was my boss on this project was once in a prominent post on TM. Shes a women many years ago women didnt have such a good ranking in ITV. Anyway I loved her we had a great rapport and after 4 weeks on an intensive project (wish I could say what it was but it would identify her as she is well known in ITV) she snapped out of the blue. I got so nervous around her after that she became mean. Then I saw her with mini alcohol bottles. Basically her daily lunch. I was so glad to be soon leaving the project... I did meet Jane Moore a Journo she was soooo nice.
Anyway on my final day I expected some emotional goodbyes. Esp as I worked so hard. Instead I got some papers on my desk of my feedback all the boxes 1-5 ratings and gave me poor for everything.
I didnt get it. I asked another colleague on the team then she laid into me and said all I do is use up post it notes, print to much articles.. nothing nice at all. I got a 2 in one section for work wear (my best rating out of 5)....apparently I was too scruffy.. ffs I was smart compared to them😐 I was the researcher on that project and production runner too.
God knows how you can work there full time. TOXIC IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.
So sorry to read this. Don't take the ratings to heart because if you had been as poor as this woman made out, you wouldn't have lasted to the end of the week. Someone in Human Resources would have had to talk to you. It is obvious things weren't going well for her and she wanted to take it out on you. It's extremely unfair and says more about her than it does about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I posted this on my Facebook so hopefully my friends will read & share..
Right, it's all over Twitter and tattle.life and here's my contribution... Full Disclosure - I had already thought he was a t**t of the biggest order, now I know it!

"My latest post on tattle.life thread re Philip Schofield (PS)

I have updated my post for more clarity... 👀👀👀

I have been reading the PS threads for almost 48hrs. Finally registered in the early hours of yesterday morning so I could fully contribute and say thank you for all your info & this is a basic (getting more detailed) summary of what I have learned:

*PS is, and has been, gay for many years - but the issue that upsets everyone is the blatant attempts by him, his cohorts and the media backing him to manipulate the public into believing this is a recent personal "discovery" or "revelation", despite its being known in the "business" - both television and journalism - for years that he's gay. No one cares that he's gay. They care about being lied to and being manipulated by the media, particularly if this is any part of an attempt to cover up any other potentially more damaging (perhaps even illegal as well as immoral) stories...

* Another concern is that this "revelation" may or may not be in connection with the rumours of PS being intimate with a much younger (teenage) person, MM, who he may have met at a theatre group he is patron of when he was aged @ 10/11yrs. He also friended MM on social media when he was 15 and then "mentored" him through "menial" runner work at TM for a number of years after MM had crowdfunded £500 for a move to London as a very young teenage adult. MM then moved on from TM to LW in the summer of 2019, and was apparently sacked by ITV last week, just before the big"reveal", and his Twitter and media accounts, alongside the web page of theatre he attended as a youngster, have disappeared. Not concerning or worrying at all?!?!

*SS (no relation to PS, surname coincidentally the same) ran the 2 Faced theatre that MM attended. SS was a child performer, with PS and has remained friends with him. PS became a patron of the theatre and regularly attended and supported them. The theatre's web page has currently been closed down.

*PS has been snapchatting teenagers/young men for some years, illustrating a pattern a behaviour with a prevalence towards young looking guys. His language and behaviour shows a distinct concern in consideration towards him being a middle to elderly aged man in the manner he is addressing young boys. Grooming language or behaviour?!?!

*Yes, MM was a precocious, irritating teenage oik who wanted to make his way in the "wonderful" world of showbiz - but that in no way excuses older, richer and more influential men like PS from taking advantage of much, much younger adoring, desperate and vulnerable children/young people and using them for their own personal sexual gratification, and then possibly casting them aside once they lose their innocent looks and charming boyishness. That's called grooming and exploitation whichever way you look at it!

*Rumours are rife that both PS and HW partake in the use of "Columbian Marching Powder" which may account for some of their manic "under the influence" behaviour at times (as well as possibly their weight control and unpleasant manner towards other people in more menial/less public positions), and not only the effects of over indulgence from after the television award ceremonies. Obviously, other "stars" use and misuse non prescription drugs as well. What rankles is the presentation and profit they make from their reputation that these people are clean living, and that they get to be "outraged and indignant" on other poor people appearing on their programmes that struggle with their issues without the benefit of the "smokescreen" of hypocrisy and big finance that these people have.

*Almost all the presenters at ITV are represented and aggressively promoted by the same company JG, which coincidentally employs many of the adult children of said "stars", and which explains why we see them on so many programmes and in so many adverts ad nauseum. This is like a "mafia" that runs a protection around them to prevent "unpleasant" and negative stories appearing in the press whilst promoting positive and, as we have seen with the the big "reveal", basically fictional stories. This organisation seems not only to run their lives/relationships but also the public's, because it controls the information we get access to and thereby decisions we may make. There is obviously big money in this. Just how much and how far are they willing to go - or have gone - to protect their sources of income?"

HW (Holly Willoughby)
SS (Simon Schofield)
MM (Matthew McGreevy)
TM (This Morning)
LW (Loose Women)
JG (James Grant)
Great post.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.