Phillip Schofield #6 and his Amazing Technicolour Super Injunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wonder how she would feel if Dan did the same to her.
But it doesnt suprise me

Can well believe it because there's some serious heavy handed tactics going on
and the content matter is already out there on proper media outlets.
lf he did, she would be the victim and he would be #1 Asshole.

Reactions: 5
Eamonn tweeted just now that he’s left talk radio..praying him and Ruth take over TM full time..!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
What hold does he have over ITV for this much protection? Have they all known about it for years so know it’ll look bad on them? Is it going to open a nasty can of worms they can’t deal with? I don’t understand why he is protected so much. Have other presenters at ITV been gagged too? What if they refused and wanted to talk about it? Would they get sacked?
Its like when he handed Cameron the list "I got these off the internet", Like he had spent months undercover
the trouble that created he walked away and wasnt even man enough to make the on air apology, they said
at the time because the apology was on a Friday that was his day off. But as seen when it suits PS he can do a friday
no problem.

Reactions: 14
The thing that I don't understand is why are the msm protecting him? If he does have an injunction then why isn't it being realised in Scottish news? Why is Twitter covering for him? It was Twitter that outed Ryan Giggs super injunction, they made sure of it. Twitter are trying to sweep it under the rug. I can only think that he has some serious dirt on people in high places. There is no way that he should be being protected like this. He is just a presenter for a crappy breakfast show! Why the protection!!?

Reactions: 29
The thing that I don't understand is why are the msm protecting him? If he does have an injunction then why isn't it being realised in Scottish news? Why is Twitter covering for him? It was Twitter that outed Ryan Giggs super injunction, they made sure of it. Twitter are trying to sweep it under the rug. I can only think that he has some serious dirt on people in high places. There is no way that he should be being protected like this. He is just a presenter for a crappy breakfast show! Why the protection!!?
I think we need to follow the money, or at least follow it back to who has most to lose

Reactions: 12
Bloody hell you lot, can you take a break for ~8 hours so I can get some kip?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ah, being a teen is hard. I can only imagine what it is like when you admire someone, PS, and they take advantage of you. I do feel for him if he's been fired as it seems his whole world was focused on making into TV of some sort and it could have crumbled in front of him. As irritating as he seems in video, I hope he has good support around him.

How was his Tumblr found? How do we know it was his?
Said in the other thread, If this is what PS considers him being "happy". He's had a face like a smacked arse all week
and talk about subdued he wasnt even like this when Guest presenting with Fern and admitted he was terrfied.

Reactions: 7
If I’m remembering correctly and reading it right, an MP can break a gagging order and not be held with contempt of court.

is that right?
Yes, an MP used parliamentary privilege to name Ryan Giggs when he had his superinjunction

Reactions: 8
I agree. I assume that Ruth Langford and Amanda Holden are thinking like mothers, but Holly is not
Well she allegedly barely spends time with her kids since they aren’t newborns anymore and she found her new lease of life.

There’s always a couple of posters on the Daily Mail comments claiming she’s (H) known to be seen asleep more than a couple times on a bench in a very specific named area near her London home.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.