Phillip Schofield #6 and his Amazing Technicolour Super Injunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are we saying MM has been paid not to talk, and the papers are being sent cease and desist letters as a threat to sue for defamation should they print anything, because no one has the hard (excuse the pun?!) evidence except MM
The This morning crew knew about it that's how this came out, from their WhatsApp group! Then from Matthews twitter account saying something about everyone will know the truth or something like that! Then his account disappeared and it started to do the rounds and here we are 🤓

Reactions: 8
Maybe it's just me but I can't actually imagine him being a druggie/doing drugs. But as someone said above, I can definitely see it being something to do with drinking.

Also, am I the only person who can't imagine him sleeping with either men or women? I picture him as some kind of asexual, genital free ken doll? Maybe it's the previous squeaky clean family man image?
i don't think anyone on here could imagine him getting an erection let alone be capable of pounding someone like a piece of veal o_O :m he's just so creepy and menacing but in a non-sexually threatening way :confused::eek:(n)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry this happened to you. I had some deeply unwelcome and inappropriate contact with PE teacher in secondary school aged 14/15. It was not particularly traumatic, I found it very weird and I felt uncomfortable. It did not go ‘too’ far but it was twice weekly for more than a year. It was kind of known and other teenagers and my peers used to take the piss. They’d muck about and ask if I’d been busy warming Sir up for example. Like you, I ended up ostracised when I tried to get help. Was told I encouraged the attention and was complicit by not vocally stopping him. I blamed for being tall for my age and physically mature. My parents used to tell me to stop being dramatic🤷🏻‍♀️ Now when I talk to my own children about what happened they are incredulous that no one in authority including my parents expressed any concern or made any complaint.
So sorry to all of you who had go through such awful experiences, to suffer through things like that and then to not be believed when you have the courage to speak out, even by family, must be so traumatic.

Times have finally started to change for the better, especially with #metoo, but it just shows how important it is to believe and support survivors when they come forward.

Obviously nobody has yet spoken up in this case, but I sincerely hope the truth does come if anything untoward did happen to MM or others.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had a teacher groom and try to touch me inappropriately at school too. When I told my mum, she didn’t believe me and said it wasn’t possible. Never ever forgiven her.

I then was groomed at 15 in my Saturday job. The dirty bastard waited until I was 16 to take advantage. He was a middle aged manager and a pastor in his community.

Sending you lots of love by the way. We fight much better for this generation than anyone ever did for us.
Thats why we remain united as voices for victims. Its years later when the real hurt creeps in.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i don't think anyone on here could imagine him getting an erection let alone be capable of pounding someone like a piece of veal o_O :m he's just so creepy and menacing but in a non-sexually threatening way :confused::eek:(n)
They are the worst believe me 😱 - no one could imagine him ever doing it

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else seen his other Twitter account 'SchofeOnWine'? Never before in my life have I seen such self indulgent drivel, like he's some kind of bloody connoisseur or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am not sure if PS picked HW, but she was an unusual choice for such a homely programme, she was in her late 20s I believe, and completely different to what she had done prior to that.

If he did choose her, her youth and lack of influence for the much older PS would have been right up his street after the much more worldly wise Fern. She would have been more malleable and in the early days, do as she was told. I think I read somewhere that he got in with the then editor on This Morning, and by the time Fern realised that PS was wielding a lot of influence because he had the ear of the editor, it was too late. Same too with Amanda Holden. Try pushing her around (or Ruth, bet she is fuming now after being put on the spot on Fri), no let’s get the nice but dim Rochelle. Brucey Bonus, she shares the same manager as me, my daughter no less, said Phil. And he’s gay but it looked better to have lots of younger tv wife’s, kind of not so much as you are only as young as the woman you feel, but the woman you present a daily show with. Gave him reflective youthful glow, which now he is looking wizened (almost like a Kenneth Williams figure because of the gaunt shoulders and legs) is too much of a juxtaposition against the 20 years younger HW.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Is Perez of of those annoying people they have in USA media, where the people talk in dumb voices as if everything is a question, acting over excited about the attention seeking schemes of talentless celebs? I think they're used by the media to dumb down society, so people don't want to do more in life than sell dumb stories to magazines. Keeping people dumbed down and in debt. I think Rylan saw those types as role models, and media let him use a TV singing competition as stepping stone to dumb down our media too.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.