Phillip Schofield #6 and his Amazing Technicolour Super Injunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I’m remembering correctly and reading it right, an MP can break a gagging order and not be held with contempt of court.

is that right?
Parliamentary privilege allows MPs to say stuff free from court action- but it has to be in the public interest. If there’s is any kind of legal (I mean criminal) action behind any of this then an MP shouting off could really damage a case.

Reactions: 6
It’s still rankling with me that in Friday‘s charade
he smugly states..I’m so proud of myself.
i literally couldn’t believe what I was hearing

it’s like that nursery rhyme
he put in his thumb
and pulled out a plum
and said
WHAT A GOOD BOY AM I!

thing is..when people who don’t even watch TM..know what’s gone on, have an opinion..and are quite honestly angry at being taken for a mug
then the producers need to sit up and realise they have a crisis on their hands.
as a nation we are pretty fair..we don’t like foul play and the fact that PS has built his career on being a wholesome family guy when it’s all been fake..
he’s been duplicitous both to his family and to us.

we don’t like that.
its amazing what people power can do.
just been watching when the coca cola company changed the recipe..there were protests In The street. People didn’t buy the new product.
the coke execs had to listen...they soon brought back the original recipe.
if people start switching off in droves.
if Ps and TM are the constant tattle up and down the country..the execs won’t like it
he's sullied the brand...like people have been saying on here
its untenable trying to hold phone ins or discuss serious family matters when the person you are breaking your heart to is a liar and a cheat.

as much as PS would like it..it’s not going away any time soon.

Reactions: 14
Just seen this
You'd think as an adult man, who is a father, and responsible would perhaps shut it down immediately, not to mention not go on snap chat in the 1sr place, we all know what snap chat is for.. Honestly, I dread to think what's to be posted next by some teen who thinks its a laugh.. Where, actually it's a child protection issue
I can't even be more disgusted then I was.
Despicable human.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well I made a post and a week later he came out as gay and the post has been shut down. That lactatia comment really seems to have rattled someone . That Interview is strange for many reasons (not including Phillip ) but the "looking good looking good " with his hand up covering his mouth then hands tucked under his as armpits to not give anything away and "got a pink wing on today looking fantastic !!!" With an awkward Jump out of the chair , plus the fact that the mother comes across like she's groomed him to be a girl from day 1, and is very much speaking for the boy (who is dressed as a girl)

Well I'm sorry but you strip away that dress and make up and you have a little boy there and no one should be saying to him "looking good looking good " to him

NO straight man would act like that towards him .

And how about this . In another clip based around lactatia the child drag queen , he is dancing in am adult gay bar, no kids around just adults and he comes out onto some strip somewhre to be interviewed by a gay guy whose looking him up and down. Also the father figure of the story (probably mother's boyfriend) also is on film looking this kid up and down

Phillip missed all this . And how the hell did this morning pick lactatia to be a guest ? Who was aware of the controversy building over this kid ? Being exploited by adults . And if they knew , why didn't they care whether he was being used ?

You know what this kid said ? He said

"I think anyone should be able to do anything they want in life, it doesn't matter what anyone else says , if you want to be a drag queen and your parents don't let you , you need new parents , if you want to be a drag queen and friends don't let you , you need new friends " spoken at about ten pm on some adult strip where people are drinking and doing coke and all the other stuff.

And Phillip , in his interview, says "looking good looking good " "can ye, can show us a bit (giggling) " and that little smile where you can see that Phillip is bowled over and that's not the way men tend to act towards little boys dressed as little girls by their activist parents who dissolved the boundaries of life for them.

I'm not a TV person , I'm not gay trying to hurt someone I slept with . I got sick of celebrities lying and projecting unhealthy models onto the children of society, blinded by their own condition into not caring about the wellbeing of the kids affected , and instead caring about their own ego and confused responses to a small child caught in the adult headlights

So you can imagine just how shocked I was when the post got shut down a week after that post and also he came out

Im just someone with very very good skills at putting things they see into context with other things they see . It's not necessary to call someone something but we have a right as humans to call out ANYONE using their position to propagandise us and especially when it involves promoting it with children
Ps my mother just sent this to me and said "this reminds me of you "

Reactions: 1
I worked for ITV 15 years ago in London. I worked within the offices in London. I worked on one show and got other jobs within the offices too. So I met a few faces and one person whom was my boss on this project was once in a prominent post on TM. Shes a women many years ago women didnt have such a good ranking in ITV. Anyway I loved her we had a great rapport and after 4 weeks on an intensive project (wish I could say what it was but it would identify her as she is well known in ITV) she snapped out of the blue. I got so nervous around her after that she became mean. Then I saw her with mini alcohol bottles. Basically her daily lunch. I was so glad to be soon leaving the project... I did meet Jane Moore a Journo she was soooo nice.
Anyway on my final day I expected some emotional goodbyes. Esp as I worked so hard. Instead I got some papers on my desk of my feedback all the boxes 1-5 ratings and gave me poor for everything.
I didnt get it. I asked another colleague on the team then she laid into me and said all I do is use up post it notes, print to much articles.. nothing nice at all. I got a 2 in one section for work wear (my best rating out of 5)....apparently I was too scruffy.. ffs I was smart compared to them😐 I was the researcher on that project and production runner too.
God knows how you can work there full time. TOXIC IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.
Wow Lou Lou..you’ve got me agog
would ‘ we ‘ know her or was she backroom staff.
( can you whisper her initials 😁)

Reactions: 11
If I’m remembering correctly and reading it right, an MP can break a gagging order and not be held with contempt of court.

is that right?
Yes in parliament and the press can then report it safely

Reactions: 4
I worked for ITV 15 years ago in London. I worked within the offices in London. I worked on one show and got other jobs within the offices too. So I met a few faces and one person whom was my boss on this project was once in a prominent post on TM. Shes a women many years ago women didnt have such a good ranking in ITV. Anyway I loved her we had a great rapport and after 4 weeks on an intensive project (wish I could say what it was but it would identify her as she is well known in ITV) she snapped out of the blue. I got so nervous around her after that she became mean. Then I saw her with mini alcohol bottles. Basically her daily lunch. I was so glad to be soon leaving the project... I did meet Jane Moore a Journo she was soooo nice.
Anyway on my final day I expected some emotional goodbyes. Esp as I worked so hard. Instead I got some papers on my desk of my feedback all the boxes 1-5 ratings and gave me poor for everything.
I didnt get it. I asked another colleague on the team then she laid into me and said all I do is use up post it notes, print to much articles.. nothing nice at all. I got a 2 in one section for work wear (my best rating out of 5)....apparently I was too scruffy.. ffs I was smart compared to them😐 I was the researcher on that project and production runner too.
God knows how you can work there full time. TOXIC IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.
suspect others who have gone through this is the reason PS is looking so worried
ITV denied the stories of it being Toxic, but it means more people out there and tabloids with stories like this
splash the cash.

The Holly interview will come back to haunt him, Trying to make out he's been in the closet unable to be himself
was blown apart within days, "everyone knew". Another Celeb who's been totally silent is Alan Carr considering
how friendly him and PS were durning the interviews including those drinking games.

Reactions: 15
OMG So I just wrote a post about my time at ITV. Pleaae read... anyway I just now decided to goggle this persons name to see what they were upto (she was my.boss at ITV) any way she is high up from TM to talent manger of Guess who???? YES. All of them. And whats more there are a bunch of others ALL IN THE SAME CLIQUE. These presenters.
Meaning she has to be looking through these threads and get to this.....
and yes she will likely read this. AND REMEMBER ME.
I cannot believe it she also did another huge programme. Biggest ever! I cant say but the links are shocking.. what a strange crossover BUT still the TM connections she manages. WOW. 😬

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.