Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2xblended

VIP Member
I want to second what @Teal99 said earlier. We have to be careful and attempt to be fair in our discussions of this topic.
Before anyone slams me for being part of PS's team, I most certainly am not, and I have asked the same questions as everyone else all along. I would love to figure out the truth.
Things do look really bad, but as someone who once worked in PR/Marketing, I know how easily information can be skewed to create a false image, and it is just as easy for us to view this information through our selective bias now, and create a picture that is false. There is a risk that we are misinterpreting the real story in the absence of information, so we ought to be careful before we draw any conclusions.

There have been posts saying he is sick, this is an outrage, how may children did he prey on, etc. However, as I posted in one of the earlier threads, that concern is based purely on conjecture. We do not actually know what is happening here.
Think about how many people's reputations we are dragging along in this discussion:
PS, his wife, his daughters and all his coworkers (whom people here have rightly said are now implicated in this).
Then there is Holly and her family.
MM and his twin/mother's pictures have been posted- which isn't fair to them, as they may have nothing to do with this.
And now Simon Schofield and his family have been repeatedly brought into this.

I'm not saying we shouldn't discuss these issues and I am not policing this at all. Of course we should, as it may bring something to light that needs to be investigated, but we must be responsible in the way we're doing it.
I am asking that people consider the language they're using. Some of the posts made are harsh and quite damning, but based on very little actual evidence. These people and their families' reputations may be forever tarnished by the connections we are making, and those connections may prove to be completely unfounded in time. We should all tread lightly.

After some thought, this is what I believe I can conclude at this time (imo, other's may freely disagree):
- SS and MM were family friends, based on that Xmas dinner photo that shows the family with SS, and the other photos of them regularly hanging out together.
- PS and SS have worked together in theatre and PS is the patron of the 2faces school, which MM attended.
- When MM decided to work in TV, SS leveraged his connection to PS to get MM a runner's gig and a leg up in ITV.
- The PS-MM relationship may only have become romantic after MM turned 18/19/20- we just cannot assume it was when he was underage and he was groomed. We don't know this.
- Once PS broke up with MM, MM was removed from all the programmes he worked on with PS, which lead to MM threatening to leak the story.
- Then PS got ahead of the scandal by outing himself, so as to minimize damage to his reputation. I think his concern above all would be how much older he is than MM, and how scandalous it would seem as it doesn't fit in with the public image he has built over the years.

Now the other stuff is a bit more complex. There could be something there or not.
- The social media messages from PS to various fans are weird. They make me wonder. But the content of the messages are nothing more than quick hellos and smiley emojis. A lot of famous people will connect with fans this way, it's part of their appeal to be this relatable. Since it went viral that PS replies to these messages, I can see why all those kids would start messaging him and it became a bit of a game amongst lads who wanted to get a famous person to chat with them or to create a viral snap/tweet of their own.
I cannot conclude this is sinister based on the content of those messages. I will say they should be investigated further because there may or may not be something there.
An example of how many famous people do this: Kylie Jenner contacted a fan on social media and took him to his prom. Was she grooming him?
- There is also clearly an issue with a much older man dating a younger one because it creates a huge power imbalance, particularly when that older man is your boss. However, we don't know, perhaps MM was happy with a sugar daddy? Not everyone has to be groomed to want to secure that kind of relationship. There are many young women who happily seek those arrangements with older men to afford them a luxe life. Do I agree with it? No. But I recognize that it doesn't immediately translate to those women being groomed (although, of course, many young people are groomed).
- I also think the super injunction may likely be because of the age gap/ hidden relationship behind his wife's back, and the fact that it would affect not only PS's future career, but also MM's future in all sorts of ways. I can imagine a court agreeing to a super injunction because a judge would want to protect MM's reputation by not having his name dragged into all sorts of salacious tabloid gossip, given his age and the fact that he is just at the start of his budding career.

That's my piece. I've seen others getting slammed for offering a differing opinion, so I expect I will be, too. However, IMHO, controlling the narrative and only allowing people who are readily labeling PS a pervert and groomer to post, but slamming anyone who tries to remain objective and fair, is no better than PS silencing all the media with the injunction to control his narrative. We ought not do what he is doing.

I think it's our responsibility to a) continue talking about this so that we force more information out, but equally b) bear in mind how many people we've mentioned on this thread in correlation to grooming/ Saville/ sinister activity all around. Their families may see these comments, their coworkers, their friends. We may ruin their reputations unintentionally and based on conjecture with little actual evidence. It's also inappropriate to post pictures of MM's relatives, IMO.

I'm hopeful that whatever the truth is, it will come to light.

Edited to correct all the typos.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

mrs flibble

Its been an interesting few days speculating and watching PS squirm but how appalling were his advisers to write that complete nonsense Holly spewed last Friday. Its been apparent for years that her presenting skills were pretty shoddy but her acting skills were worse! She must have needed a good shot of happy dust to get through it and she was grinning like a loon, How Ruth and A managed to keep straight faces throughout is worthy of an OSCAR. Would it not have been better to tell everyone that 27 years ago a gay man had no chance of marrying his partner and having children and that he had been lucky enough to meet someone who he loved dearly as a friend and was willing to marry him and give him the opportunity to have a stable and nurturing home to bring up two fab children. He should have said that his colleagues and friends and family were all aware of his sexuality and that the girls had been told when they reached an age they could understand and, as such, he had felt no need to broadcast his personal business to the nation. Unfortunately, knowing a newspaper was about to 'out' him, he would prefer to tell his loyal viewers himself and spoil their fun!
Instead we were subjected to a truly nausea inducing, cringworthy and melodramatic tableau of self indulgent twaddle from a man who's ego is significantly larger than Uranus. Hijacking a rather mediocre morning TV show to tell us all about his bravery was a shocking waste of everyone's time. The ensuing silence and apparent cover up of some other unsavoury issues has left a young man, whether he was, groomed, mentored or just helped into the industry to serve the ego of the great PS being lampooned, pitied and hounded in equal measures. Whoever is in charge of the PR for this egotistical idiot needs firing ASAP. Whatever they are trying to cover up can't be worse than most of the speculation on this thread ... even if he'd stolen Shergar the racehorse and shagged him! He's not brave or courageous he's a coward and a creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Well I made a post and a week later he came out as gay and the post has been shut down. That lactatia comment really seems to have rattled someone . That Interview is strange for many reasons (not including Phillip ) but the "looking good looking good " with his hand up covering his mouth then hands tucked under his as armpits to not give anything away and "got a pink wing on today looking fantastic !!!" With an awkward Jump out of the chair , plus the fact that the mother comes across like she's groomed him to be a girl from day 1, and is very much speaking for the boy (who is dressed as a girl)

Well I'm sorry but you strip away that dress and make up and you have a little boy there and no one should be saying to him "looking good looking good " to him

NO straight man would act like that towards him .

And how about this . In another clip based around lactatia the child drag queen , he is dancing in am adult gay bar, no kids around just adults and he comes out onto some strip somewhre to be interviewed by a gay guy whose looking him up and down. Also the father figure of the story (probably mother's boyfriend) also is on film looking this kid up and down

Phillip missed all this . And how the hell did this morning pick lactatia to be a guest ? Who was aware of the controversy building over this kid ? Being exploited by adults . And if they knew , why didn't they care whether he was being used ?

You know what this kid said ? He said

"I think anyone should be able to do anything they want in life, it doesn't matter what anyone else says , if you want to be a drag queen and your parents don't let you , you need new parents , if you want to be a drag queen and friends don't let you , you need new friends " spoken at about ten pm on some adult strip where people are drinking and doing coke and all the other stuff.

And Phillip , in his interview, says "looking good looking good " "can ye, can show us a bit (giggling) " and that little smile where you can see that Phillip is bowled over and that's not the way men tend to act towards little boys dressed as little girls by their activist parents who dissolved the boundaries of life for them.

I'm not a TV person , I'm not gay trying to hurt someone I slept with . I got sick of celebrities lying and projecting unhealthy models onto the children of society, blinded by their own condition into not caring about the wellbeing of the kids affected , and instead caring about their own ego and confused responses to a small child caught in the adult headlights

So you can imagine just how shocked I was when the post got shut down a week after that post and also he came out

Im just someone with very very good skills at putting things they see into context with other things they see . It's not necessary to call someone something but we have a right as humans to call out ANYONE using their position to propagandise us and especially when it involves promoting it with children

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
I’m so far behind.. can someone do a recap?? I’m on 12hr shifts this week and need to sleep 😴 xx

I posted this on my Facebook so hopefully my friends will read & share..
Right, it's all over Twitter and tattle.life and here's my contribution... Full Disclosure - I had already thought he was a t**t of the biggest order, now I know it!

"My latest post on tattle.life thread re Philip Schofield (PS)

I have updated my post for more clarity... 👀👀👀

I have been reading the PS threads for almost 48hrs. Finally registered in the early hours of yesterday morning so I could fully contribute and say thank you for all your info & this is a basic (getting more detailed) summary of what I have learned:

*PS is, and has been, gay for many years - but the issue that upsets everyone is the blatant attempts by him, his cohorts and the media backing him to manipulate the public into believing this is a recent personal "discovery" or "revelation", despite its being known in the "business" - both television and journalism - for years that he's gay. No one cares that he's gay. They care about being lied to and being manipulated by the media, particularly if this is any part of an attempt to cover up any other potentially more damaging (perhaps even illegal as well as immoral) stories...

* Another concern is that this "revelation" may or may not be in connection with the rumours of PS being intimate with a much younger (teenage) person, MM, who he may have met at a theatre group he is patron of when he was aged @ 10/11yrs. He also friended MM on social media when he was 15 and then "mentored" him through "menial" runner work at TM for a number of years after MM had crowdfunded £500 for a move to London as a very young teenage adult. MM then moved on from TM to LW in the summer of 2019, and was apparently sacked by ITV last week, just before the big"reveal", and his Twitter and media accounts, alongside the web page of theatre he attended as a youngster, have disappeared. Not concerning or worrying at all?!?!

*SS (no relation to PS, surname coincidentally the same) ran the 2 Faced theatre that MM attended. SS was a child performer, with PS and has remained friends with him. PS became a patron of the theatre and regularly attended and supported them. The theatre's web page has currently been closed down.

*PS has been snapchatting teenagers/young men for some years, illustrating a pattern a behaviour with a prevalence towards young looking guys. His language and behaviour shows a distinct concern in consideration towards him being a middle to elderly aged man in the manner he is addressing young boys. Grooming language or behaviour?!?!

*Yes, MM was a precocious, irritating teenage oik who wanted to make his way in the "wonderful" world of showbiz - but that in no way excuses older, richer and more influential men like PS from taking advantage of much, much younger adoring, desperate and vulnerable children/young people and using them for their own personal sexual gratification, and then possibly casting them aside once they lose their innocent looks and charming boyishness. That's called grooming and exploitation whichever way you look at it!

*Rumours are rife that both PS and HW partake in the use of "Columbian Marching Powder" which may account for some of their manic "under the influence" behaviour at times (as well as possibly their weight control and unpleasant manner towards other people in more menial/less public positions), and not only the effects of over indulgence from after the television award ceremonies. Obviously, other "stars" use and misuse non prescription drugs as well. What rankles is the presentation and profit they make from their reputation that these people are clean living, and that they get to be "outraged and indignant" on other poor people appearing on their programmes that struggle with their issues without the benefit of the "smokescreen" of hypocrisy and big finance that these people have.

*Almost all the presenters at ITV are represented and aggressively promoted by the same company JG, which coincidentally employs many of the adult children of said "stars", and which explains why we see them on so many programmes and in so many adverts ad nauseum. This is like a "mafia" that runs a protection around them to prevent "unpleasant" and negative stories appearing in the press whilst promoting positive and, as we have seen with the the big "reveal", basically fictional stories. This organisation seems not only to run their lives/relationships but also the public's, because it controls the information we get access to and thereby decisions we may make. There is obviously big money in this. Just how much and how far are they willing to go - or have gone - to protect their sources of income?"

HW (Holly Willoughby)
SS (Simon Schofield)
MM (Matthew McGreevy)
TM (This Morning)
LW (Loose Women)
JG (James Grant)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Loulu2020

Love the name!

I remember reading in Popbitch six weeks or so that there have been several complaints of workplace bullying within daytime ITV and it’s become a very toxic place to work.
I worked for ITV 15 years ago in London. I worked within the offices in London. I worked on one show and got other jobs within the offices too. So I met a few faces and one person whom was my boss on this project was once in a prominent post on TM. Shes a women many years ago women didnt have such a good ranking in ITV. Anyway I loved her we had a great rapport and after 4 weeks on an intensive project (wish I could say what it was but it would identify her as she is well known in ITV) she snapped out of the blue. I got so nervous around her after that she became mean. Then I saw her with mini alcohol bottles. Basically her daily lunch. I was so glad to be soon leaving the project... I did meet Jane Moore a Journo she was soooo nice.
Anyway on my final day I expected some emotional goodbyes. Esp as I worked so hard. Instead I got some papers on my desk of my feedback all the boxes 1-5 ratings and gave me poor for everything.
I didnt get it. I asked another colleague on the team then she laid into me and said all I do is use up post it notes, print to much articles.. nothing nice at all. I got a 2 in one section for work wear (my best rating out of 5)....apparently I was too scruffy.. ffs I was smart compared to them😐 I was the researcher on that project and production runner too.
God knows how you can work there full time. TOXIC IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Clemmieinwonderlust

My Profile pic is Clemmie peacefully happy that Phil Schofield has fucked up more than her and pondering if she should make her comeback.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Instawho?

I was discussing this with the hubby tonight and we were discussing Holly and the fact she has stood by him. Not only publically, but by her own admission in his coming out speech, she has known for a long time. As a parent how she could not whistleblow and stand by and watch this happen to young boys , when she has boys of her own , is unfathomable. Obviously she lacks any kind of moral compass or conscience and I'm sure if ( and I really hope when) the truth does come out she will play the victim and paint a picture of complete innocence. I dread to think how many other young boys there are out there who have been through this.

• Sad
Reactions: 43

EllaAziza

This situation with PS reminds me of something that happened when I was MM age. This guy 21 years older than me started complimenting me and we became friends so I thought. He then started texting me and things got suggested I felt flattered. He got what he wanted then said he would never love me only his ex who cheated on him. 7 months later he text saying needed to see me all red flags but I was young and stupid he forced himself on me then said he didn’t want to speak to me wouldn’t have my phone number again and ignored me as I was bleeding from what he did. Then every other weekend he decided we would go away and I would pay while there he played mind games making me think I’m a bad person and I got what I deserved. He then hooked up with someone else and that gave me strength to walk away. However to this day I have trust issues I can’t go to my home town. Even people with same name as him I avoid. My beautiful brilliant partner I get scared he will realise I’m not good enough.
so basically never underestimate powers of older influential men they can wreck your life without trying. I have no doubt smug prat has done this with many younger guys

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

JimBob0346

I noticed last night James changed his twitter name but i didn’t want to draw attention to it yet incase it was for a specific reason, and because he’s posted about this earlier than anyone did and seemed to know other names involved. With what was said earlier it now makes sense why he might what to protect his identity.
He’s now @JimBob0346
I changed it to protect my identity. I work in tele and it's going to be tricky if this gets serious. Peoples accounts have been taken down and all sorts. I just need to be careful so I've covered my tracks fairly well I'd say

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Sven

VIP Member
Bloody hell you lot, can you take a break for ~8 hours so I can get some kip?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Shamelessmask

Let's throw a spanner in the works...

Why was PS on a cruise with Jimmy Savile and Simon Schofield in September 2011? It's true, in the public domain. An employee on the ship was found guilty of creating child p*rn a few years later. Rumour is the superinjunction was created a few months after the cruise, and is still in place today...

• Wow
Reactions: 33

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I think we need to follow the money, or at least follow it back to who has most to lose
Whats your theory?
Mine is that he is close to the itv/media top dogs, he might have been witness to them cheating on their wives, paedophilia behaviour, vote fixing, dodgy bonus'.. you get my drift. I think its a case with Phil of "If I go down, I'm taking you with me!". It HAS to be that. Like itv give a shit about him, nobody even likes him!

Reactions: 32

EllaAziza

I painted my toenails blow dried my hair and by the time I got to the end of thread 5 a new one popped up!

• Haha

Sunnygal

Today's phone in. 'what is keeping you awake at night'. It's like the TM staff are trolling him to his face!

• Haha