Phillip Schofield #6 and his Amazing Technicolour Super Injunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been having a little tour around social media for the last hour and the volume of messages questioning why the press are not talking about PS is staggering. Multiple trending hashtags (#schofield gate, #thismorningcoverup etc etc) expressing their disgust at PS and the press for not covering the story. Piers Morgan in particular is receiving a lot of flak for not saying anything.

5 days after his staged outing the story is gathering momentum on social media rather than fizzling out. Surely some day soon someone from somewhere will produce something that blows the whole thing wide open?

Reactions: 30
I was discussing this with the hubby tonight and we were discussing Holly and the fact she has stood by him. Not only publically, but by her own admission in his coming out speech, she has known for a long time. As a parent how she could not whistleblow and stand by and watch this happen to young boys , when she has boys of her own , is unfathomable. Obviously she lacks any kind of moral compass or conscience and I'm sure if ( and I really hope when) the truth does come out she will play the victim and paint a picture of complete innocence. I dread to think how many other young boys there are out there who have been through this.
it’s disgusting a lot of the ones supporting him have kids.

Reactions: 14
I was discussing this with the hubby tonight and we were discussing Holly and the fact she has stood by him. Not only publically, but by her own admission in his coming out speech, she has known for a long time. As a parent how she could not whistleblow and stand by and watch this happen to young boys , when she has boys of her own , is unfathomable. Obviously she lacks any kind of moral compass or conscience and I'm sure if ( and I really hope when) the truth does come out she will play the victim and paint a picture of complete innocence. I dread to think how many other young boys there are out there who have been through this.
I’ve been thinking the same thing. She is not going to come out of this smelling of roses.

Reactions: 25
One of the posters in an earlier thread said how quite a few backroom workers post on DS.
i saw some comments earlier that IMHO just confirm that, Making all all the PS threads were
homophobic. Cruel etc. The saggy arse thread was 99% everything taken from mainstream media
and off his own feeds,

Even now dare mention anything about him and its removed, There must be some serious legal stuff floating about
to trigger than kind of reaction.

Reactions: 17
Someone had mentioned about PS having an apartment at Television Centre. Quite a few of those who regularly work out of that building have bought or leased flats. It seems quite common to have accommodation near to your work and indeed in the company I used to work for, three or four of the senior team had a flat nearby - convenient for late working or early starts although others of course may use them for different purposes !!!!!!

Reactions: 16
Yep there's also been some tabloid stories about the same issue (itv denied it all of course)

this was from dec 19. So it shows the tabloids were sniffing around about something

There's usually a build up to a big reveal, so lots of non stories with clues, but he was alerted he was going to have an image tarnishing piece, so Obv made a deal etc

Reactions: 9
Well I made a post and a week later he came out as gay and the post has been shut down. That lactatia comment really seems to have rattled someone . That Interview is strange for many reasons (not including Phillip ) but the "looking good looking good " with his hand up covering his mouth then hands tucked under his as armpits to not give anything away and "got a pink wing on today looking fantastic !!!" With an awkward Jump out of the chair , plus the fact that the mother comes across like she's groomed him to be a girl from day 1, and is very much speaking for the boy (who is dressed as a girl)

Well I'm sorry but you strip away that dress and make up and you have a little boy there and no one should be saying to him "looking good looking good " to him

NO straight man would act like that towards him .

And how about this . In another clip based around lactatia the child drag queen , he is dancing in am adult gay bar, no kids around just adults and he comes out onto some strip somewhre to be interviewed by a gay guy whose looking him up and down. Also the father figure of the story (probably mother's boyfriend) also is on film looking this kid up and down

Phillip missed all this . And how the hell did this morning pick lactatia to be a guest ? Who was aware of the controversy building over this kid ? Being exploited by adults . And if they knew , why didn't they care whether he was being used ?

You know what this kid said ? He said

"I think anyone should be able to do anything they want in life, it doesn't matter what anyone else says , if you want to be a drag queen and your parents don't let you , you need new parents , if you want to be a drag queen and friends don't let you , you need new friends " spoken at about ten pm on some adult strip where people are drinking and doing coke and all the other stuff.

And Phillip , in his interview, says "looking good looking good " "can ye, can show us a bit (giggling) " and that little smile where you can see that Phillip is bowled over and that's not the way men tend to act towards little boys dressed as little girls by their activist parents who dissolved the boundaries of life for them.

I'm not a TV person , I'm not gay trying to hurt someone I slept with . I got sick of celebrities lying and projecting unhealthy models onto the children of society, blinded by their own condition into not caring about the wellbeing of the kids affected , and instead caring about their own ego and confused responses to a small child caught in the adult headlights

So you can imagine just how shocked I was when the post got shut down a week after that post and also he came out

Im just someone with very very good skills at putting things they see into context with other things they see . It's not necessary to call someone something but we have a right as humans to call out ANYONE using their position to propagandise us and especially when it involves promoting it with children

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I’ve been thinking the same thing. She is not going to come out of this smelling of roses.
Just wonder how she would feel if Dan did the same to her.
But it doesnt suprise me
I heard there was gagging orders on everyone
Can well believe it because there's some serious heavy handed tactics going on
and the content matter is already out there on proper media outlets.

Reactions: 11
Yes when you consider all the concern with mental health I truly hope he has support

So we may never know the truth
If I’m remembering correctly and reading it right, an MP can break a gagging order and not be held with contempt of court.

is that right?

Reactions: 18
Matthew Mcgreevy’s tumblr - from 2013/14. I feel sad for him as he was so young. I hope he’s got really good support around him.
If I could use only one word to describe MM (no, not 'talentless') it would be 'vulnerable'. If you can make it in showbusiness, then you could survive the jungle and this lad does not look that strong to me. He was far too young for PS, not just in years but in life experience. I wonder if he is getting any parental support or peer group support because I think he will need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well I made a post and a week later he came out as gay and the post has been shut down. That lactatia comment really seems to have rattled someone . That Interview is strange for many reasons (not including Phillip ) but the "looking good looking good " with his hand up covering his mouth then hands tucked under his as armpits to not give anything away and "got a pink wing on today looking fantastic !!!" With an awkward Jump out of the chair , plus the fact that the mother comes across like she's groomed him to be a girl from day 1, and is very much speaking for the boy (who is dressed as a girl)

Well I'm sorry but you strip away that dress and make up and you have a little boy there and no one should be saying to him "looking good looking good " to him

NO straight man would act like that towards him .

And how about this . In another clip based around lactatia the child drag queen , he is dancing in am adult gay bar, no kids around just adults and he comes out onto some strip somewhre to be interviewed by a gay guy whose looking him up and down. Also the father figure of the story (probably mother's boyfriend) also is on film looking this kid up and down

Phillip missed all this . And how the hell did this morning pick lactatia to be a guest ? Who was aware of the controversy building over this kid ? Being exploited by adults . And if they knew , why didn't they care whether he was being used ?

You know what this kid said ? He said

"I think anyone should be able to do anything they want in life, it doesn't matter what anyone else says , if you want to be a drag queen and your parents don't let you , you need new parents , if you want to be a drag queen and friends don't let you , you need new friends " spoken at about ten pm on some adult strip where people are drinking and doing coke and all the other stuff.

And Phillip , in his interview, says "looking good looking good " "can ye, can show us a bit (giggling) " and that little smile where you can see that Phillip is bowled over and that's not the way men tend to act towards little boys dressed as little girls by their activist parents who dissolved the boundaries of life for them.

I'm not a TV person , I'm not gay trying to hurt someone I slept with . I got sick of celebrities lying and projecting unhealthy models onto the children of society, blinded by their own condition into not caring about the wellbeing of the kids affected , and instead caring about their own ego and confused responses to a small child caught in the adult headlights

So you can imagine just how shocked I was when the post got shut down a week after that post and also he came out

Im just someone with very very good skills at putting things they see into context with other things they see . It's not necessary to call someone something but we have a right as humans to call out ANYONE using their position to propagandise us and especially when it involves promoting it with children
I watched that also, and just the name shocked me. And she was also answering questions on his behalf, and urging him to talk.
When the child, who's 8, spoke, it was in a sardonic tone and like a teenager..
And I noted TM smug mug reaction, mouth covering etc.
As a parent myself, you cannot put your own wishes and choices on your child, it's their life and their decision.
It does upset me, well done for a good post 🤗

Reactions: 4
To be fair to her she most likely knew he was gay but that doesn't mean she knew exactly who he was having sex with. If there were any inappropriate relationships then he would have most likely kept them quiet.

Reactions: 10
If I could use only one word to describe MM (no, not 'talentless') it would be 'vulnerable'. If you can make it in showbusiness, then you could survive the jungle and this lad does not look that strong to me. He was far too young for PS, not just in years but in life experience. I wonder if he is getting any parental support or peer group support because I think he will need it.
Ah, being a teen is hard. I can only imagine what it is like when you admire someone, PS, and they take advantage of you. I do feel for him if he's been fired as it seems his whole world was focused on making into TV of some sort and it could have crumbled in front of him. As irritating as he seems in video, I hope he has good support around him.

How was his Tumblr found? How do we know it was his?

Reactions: 5
What hold does he have over ITV for this much protection? Have they all known about it for years so know it’ll look bad on them? Is it going to open a nasty can of worms they can’t deal with? I don’t understand why he is protected so much. Have other presenters at ITV been gagged too? What if they refused and wanted to talk about it? Would they get sacked?

Reactions: 13
That's what I noticed about all his videos. Its just someone with no real outs
There's usually a build up to a big reveal, so lots of non stories with clues, but he was alerted he was going to have an image tarnishing piece, so Obv made a deal etc
Yes. Suspect this is the reason why so many threads were "closed" in the other place
the more media stories came out about ruth unhappy and various rows backstage
there were more negative stories than positive,

The holly one was clearly BS, But Ruth never denied the stories about her and PS were also untrue,
then of course all this unfolded and that was pushed to the side

Reactions: 2
I noticed last night James changed his twitter name but i didn’t want to draw attention to it yet incase it was for a specific reason, and because he’s posted about this earlier than anyone did and seemed to know other names involved. With what was said earlier it now makes sense why he might what to protect his identity.
He’s now @JimBob0346

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Ah, being a teen is hard. I can only imagine what it is like when you admire someone, PS, and they take advantage of you. I do feel for him if he's been fired as it seems his whole world was focused on making into TV of some sort and it could have crumbled in front of him. As irritating as he seems in video, I hope he has good support around him.

How was his Tumblr found? How do we know it was his?
I found it - I am assuming it is his as it was from 2013 / 14 and there are pictures of him. He hasn’t updated it recently and used a similar handle to his old twitter.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.