Phillip Schofield #45 Rule No.1 Don’t screw the crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone posted this on MN. Skip to about 12mins30secs and see his wife's expression at the end. She knew the whole time.

He looks fucked off Steph is there! It's like they've just had a row or she has been put in to surprise him and he is fucked off because he has a date with the runner in 5 mins? Fern shoves Steph next to Philth but he doesnt reach out for a hold even and she tries to take his arm whilst he fumes.

Reactions: 14
Have those criticizing Schofield considered that the then Lady Diana Spencer was around the same age as the mystery guy when she first met the then 30-year-old Prince Charles. Are you going to call the now King Charles to face the level of abuse being given to Schofield, if not what is the difference, other than the sexuality of the couples?
This is the Schofield thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just spent 20 minutes searching This Morning end credits for any clues on the make up artist.

What is my life 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've seen some say they're not sure whether to accuse Philth of being a peadophile and questioning whether he targeted MM from the age of 10 or 15... Could it be he's an ephebophile? Which is when adults are attracted to people in their late teens. Could also explain the guys he keeps as friends. They either are or look like they're in their late teens/early 20s.

Reactions: 8
That Ben Perryman seems to absolutely love himself. Cringe. His pictures and comments look almost like Bat Signals to Only Fans (or pr0ny content in general). Could be wrong, though.

I was reading Tattle in bed last night so can't remember the article / comment, but it suggested that Phillip and Mathew are still in touch (pretty sure two weeks ago was mentioned) and still on friendly terms? Of course this could just be spin from Phillip to make things seem more agreeable between them and Phil less of a cold-hearted predator.

There was an unrelated comment recently from a Tattler suggesting that age gap relationships are very common in the (male) gay world - not that I'm suggesting they were condoning underage grooming. Just thinking about this comment as it may be related to people like Rupert Everett sticking up for PS. Rupert has had quite a colourful life himself.

I think the dam is about to burst and more voices are going to join this conversation and out Phil's preference for younger guys. Let's hope the numbers are appropriate or he will be in big, big trouble with the law.That's EXACTLY what Phillip's lips look like! Can't unsee it now you've said that! :LOL:
Didn't P and Ben go to France for the weekend about 2 weeks ago, just before it all blew up?

Reactions: 2
Just spent 20 minutes searching This Morning end credits for any clues on the make up artist.

What is my life 🥴
I wondered if it went back a bit further to Winkleman and Philths Talking Telephone Numbers show. No time range was given but some age back to when they were younger and naughtier was possibly implied.

Reactions: 5
Philth even has a type, judging by his online interactions: mid teens-looking boys, blond hair, round face...

Reactions: 5
Someone posted this on MN. Skip to about 12mins30secs and see his wife's expression at the end. She knew the whole time.

Been trying to find that clip for ages! Was mentioned on these threads early on. There are two "tells" that stick out for me.

At 12:14 you can see his wife cringe when Phillip starts talking about all the people he loves.
Philip Schofield 25th Anniversary - YouTube

Just after that "you'll have a much bigger part" (in his future), says Fern, and Stephanie pulls yet another face and says, "well, I hope so".

At the time you could have dismissed it as Stephanie being nervous about being on live TV, but it doesn't exactly radiate mutual, adoring love or team energy between them.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else think that BBC interviewer was a little to easy with the questions 🤷🏻‍♀️
Definitely. Should have been Maitlis.

The moment you realize that daytime TV presenters can afford better PR than the bleeping Royal Family 🤯 It’s a mad world alright. There won’t be a PS pisstaking musical on Ch4 this Xmas but they might very well be employing him by then. I despair, really I do.

Reactions: 8
Oh Steph. That unguarded look said so much. She's done an amazing job of keeping up the front for 30 years but just for a second it fell.

Reactions: 18
Oh Steph. That unguarded look said so much. She's done an amazing job of keeping up the front for 30 years but just for a second it fell.
fell, like her husbands trousers in the dressing room when the elf was bending over

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I totally understand why people are leaving these threads now. The chicks aren’t coming home to roost and that’s a depressing realisation after where we were just a few short days ago. Nothing’s coming out tomorrow or there would have been hints. It’s dying down and there’s just no denying the fact, however gutted we are.

Goes to show that you can’t ‘speak up for those without a voice’ unless you’re sure you’ve got their backing. And rumors and speculation are all well and good but you absolutely need first-hand testimony if it’s ever going to stick. Sad, but other ‘Eamonn Holmeses’ in the future will have learnt to hold their tongues now 😞

To give victims agency, we’ve absolutely got to respect their right NOT to come forward too. Otherwise, aren’t we too using them for what we want from them?
I wouldn’t be too sure about that. I can‘t stand Wootton but he will be fuming Schofield has basically called him a liar in public and on a grand scale. I could be wrong but I also don’t believe Wootton would have gone where he has publicly about PS considering Schofield’s power/platform if he didn’t have proof. I can’t see Wootton letting PS get away with implying he’s a liar.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.