Phillip Schofield #45 Rule No.1 Don’t screw the crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
React with emoji if you want to answer do you think?

😡 He exclusively came out as gay in exchange for the press not covering his affair with much younger colleague ITV supported and enabled

❤ He decided it was time to finally live his truth it had nothing to do with having his arm twisted

50 votes in and not one person dropped a ❤ to show they think it was finally time to live his truth minus arm twisting

What is wrong with you people??? Why don’t you believe Philip Schofield ffs?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
From one of the Perryman Schofield tweets it started with one from Holly about School everybody seems to know each other

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Listen. I know I'm preaching to people who already know this. These types of fuckers do this, they deny, they lie, they get involved with charitable works, they even make child protection videos. They abuse people in front of others, sometimes even in front of cameras, they don't care....because they lie...and they know unless the unimaginable happens someone will always have their back.
This sounds exactly like skanky price except the only charity work it does (eventually) arethe Court Ordered community service stints at 'Orsham Matters. Even then at last reckoning it'll take more than five years to clear it.

Reactions: 6
She deserves to be dragged.
She was/is happy to take the lifestyle and money, she has to take some of the responsibility.
The only thing that should save her is an interview hinting at his controlling nature and being hell to live with. She knew!,

Reactions: 20
I would love if the ‘investigation’ did a full audit of Phil’s bank accounts. I want to see a pattern of payoffs/ monthly outgoings/sweeteners/purchases/gifts/rent, etc to any or all young lads over the last decade at least. There are rumours that he gave a massive payout to MMs family to silence them.

His words mean nothing. A delve into his finances should be first port of call within the remit of the investigation, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Been lurking here for the past week. Very interesting. Just been on Facebook for the first time in days. Two posts from people I know about PS. One a repost by a lesbian friend comparing it to Celine Dion and her hubby, Charles and Di etc. Basically saying people have affairs all the time and implying homophobia. Then another person saying be kind comparing to Caroline flack etc 🙄 his PR job is working

ETA just seen a 3rd similar repost. Holding back on commenting on them as I can't be arsed getting into a debate

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Been lurking here for the past week. Very interesting. Just been on Facebook for the first time in days. Two posts from people I know about PS. One a repost by a lesbian friend comparing it to Celine Dion and her hubby, Charles and Di etc. Basically saying people have affairs all the time and implying homophobia. Then another person saying be kind comparing to Caroline flack etc 🙄 his PR job is working

ETA just seen a 3rd similar repost. Holding back on commenting on them as I can't be arsed getting into a debate
May be working on FB, but not on this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm firmly in the camp that Phil groomed that young man and treated him badly but I think he's going to get away with it. MM hasn't come forward to confirm anything and neither have any other young men.

It looking less likely that this will happen now so Phil will probably get back on TV after a rest. There's too many people who think that this is just homophobia and that he's done nothing wrong (other than cheat on his wife).

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Snapchat sounds like a predator paradise.

Where all the kids hang out.
Messages delete after 24hrs.
You are notified if someone takes a screenshot.

Who developed this app!
Exactly. It allows middle aged men to basically shop on line for the pretty boy teenager of their choice. It's a take away menu for predators.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The reason why I think this is more than just a couple of bonks in a dressing room, is that if it was just that his agents wouldn’t have dropped him

Yes he lied to them but don’t most people lie about affairs?

I just don’t get why they kept Ant McPartlin who nearly killed a child but dropped Phil who in his words didn’t do anything worse than cheat on his wife and lie about it

Reactions: 20
Not with most of us it’s not. We see him for who he is and it’s not good. Was in supermarket earlier and noticed The Sun has the poor Pip story exclusive on about FIVE different pages. Almost smacks of the identical February 2020 Sun exclusive with him, the one Eamonn spoke about. Deja vu anyone? Organised, PR backed and very orchestrated. PS in my view will always be a disgusting and pathetic individual who needs to be kept away from young boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm firmly in the camp that Phil groomed that young man and treated him badly but I think he's going to get away with it. MM hasn't come forward to confirm anything and neither have any other young men.

It looking less likely that this will happen now so Phil will probably get back on TV after a rest. There's too many people who think that this is just homophobia and that he's done nothing wrong (other than cheat on his wife).
Sadly I think you are right 🤬. I’m hoping there is more to come, otherwise he will absolutely recover from this. There seems to be a stand down from the press.

Reactions: 9

Celine Dion was VERY young when she met her future husband. I always thought that was gross tbf

Reactions: 15
I can't help but feel that the whole reel was prepared by PS himself and everyone was given their lines to say by PS - he was doing his bad "acting" - looking surprised/embarrassed. Same bad acting used for the recent interviews.

What a bizarre thing to say that he's worried about people spitting on him. Don't think I've heard anyone say that sort of sentence, except for a peadophile maybe.

People would be pointing/sniggering and mainly KNOWING what a fraud PS is. That's what you'd expect him to be worried about.

So perhaps PS has with a Freudian slip exposed his real fear of being treated similar to his own brother currently doing time - worried about being beaten up and people spitting - not a sentence in your average person's vocabulary.
I'd love to hear Fern Britton's take on that "wedding anniversary" clip but I'm guessing if she hasn't let loose about Phil by now, she never will (Schofield, not Vickery, of course).

They were really chummy (on screen at least) in the beginning then it felt like Phillip Schofield dropped her like a hot brick. Didn't someone suggest Phillip may have had a fling with Phil Vickery or is the heat getting to me?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
May be working on FB, but not on this thread 🤣
I’m a lurker passing by, but today in shop someone was saying how awful it is that PS is afraid to go out in case he’s spat at. He’s got no idea. This entire thing, as someone who went through grooming at the hands of someone locally popular effects others. I ended up leaving crying. I was the one spat at and abused in the street. Even after leaving it’s happening again because I stupidly told a mental health nurse who also decided I was lying (fat and ugly = liar) and put it on staff email list. It’s horrific.

Anyway the ONLY people I feel for is his victim(s) (eventually decades later discovered there were almost two dozen us of the man that hurt me) and those effected by these constant newspaper articles about how dreadful it is for him. ITS NOT. Many have been impacted by this story (including indirectly like me) and don’t need to see this creep whining about losing everything (try having your medical and social care stopped and benefits waiting for bailiffs - that’s losing everything) and impact on HIS mental health. Ffs.

I hope you don’t mind my vent. I just needed to, and, I’m surrounded by people falling for his ‘woe is me’ act.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.