Phillip Schofield #45 Rule No.1 Don’t screw the crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Link to last thread here - 56 pages and I was feeling anxious!

Title by @SweatyBettyT and nominated by @EggMayo

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Imagine the inhumanity of not being able to go to Waitrose. 😭

IMG_3624.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 171
The only thing that this ponce is sorry about, is it all coming put, and the media ( and police? ) digging deeper ......

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
My gf (we are a lesbian couple, for context) has just got to the claim of homophobia part of the interview, looked at me and rolled her eyes.

Piss off Phil, with that. Keep gay people out of your mouth you nasty piece of work. I’ve got nothing in common with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 243
Must be horrendous for him
Wonder how poor Matthew is coping
He couldn't give a toss about how MM is.
He's used him & he's outgrown his attractiveness, now.

Philip saville is only worried about himself , now its all coming out.......

I hope MM is safe & sound...

• Heart
Reactions: 91
TL;DR - read the Wiki

Phil has done woe is me interviews with the BBC and The Sun, he is oh so innocent and very fragile, so tread gently Tattlers 😁

Kim Woodburn has the measure of Holly.

Josie Gibson will be presenting This Morning with Holly on Monday.

Reactions: 51
All these 'celebrities ' defending PS saying stop it, go easy etc, are really having a go at Dan Wootton and Eamonn and gb news. Dan will rightly be furious. He knows the whole truth. I'm wondering and hoping that this weekend he is meeting his lawyers as he's desperate to get the truth out, and will want to know how far, legally, he can go

Reactions: 69
I really do fear the tide is turning and the media are fully going to go in favour of him and he'll be back at this morning with a pay rise and his behaviour and attitude will be worse than ever.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Sorry if this was posted in the previous thread, but I found this from Katie Hopkins (I know!) insightful

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Just been shown this.
Rather crude so put it behind a spoiler.

3a0603899b82560dc319c3737098eb8d61e5ce5621f4d402779ba82a8cdcdaf3_1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 72
“Two consenting adults blah blah.” Okay. Right.

Except the young man here was a runner on a TV show that Phil had presented for nearly the entire time the young man had been alive. He was just starting out in his career. He wasn’t very accomplished in that sense, he didn’t have much life experience, and he wasn’t really someone Phillip could have related to in any meaningful way. There was one notable thing about him, which was that he was very young. We all see that and Richard Bacon and Rupert Everett are wrong ‘un apologists at best. I also wonder about a former children’s TV presenter rushing to defend a former children’s presenter from, at best, “unwise” behaviour.

Perhaps even if not technically illegal we can agree Schofield should have been sacked years ago? Unless we are all fine with junior employees being used and discarded. Let’s remember the earlier detail: the runner at Loose Women lost his job so the young man PS had had sex with, then lost interest in, could take his role. Oh yes, not illegal. That’s all right then.

• Heart
Reactions: 100
All these 'celebrities ' defending PS saying stop it, go easy etc, are really having a go at Dan Wootton and Eamonn and gb news. Dan will rightly be furious. He knows the whole truth. I'm wondering and hoping that this weekend he is meeting his lawyers as he's desperate to get the truth out, and will want to know how far, legally, he can go
They’ve all been corralled by their superiors like the industry sheep they are.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.