Phillip Schofield #45 Rule No.1 Don’t screw the crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking football chants again

'Phillip is a p edo, phillip is a p edo, come on you [insert football club]'

I am ready for the weekend memes, come on meme and gif makers of the world, get ye out your beds and mixing up

'No no no no no no no no I'm impy wimpy gayyyyyyy you little witch'

Oh and I'd just like to mention its me birthday soon and Kim does video greetings, anyone know how much she charges? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t be too sure about that. I can‘t stand Wootton but he will be fuming Schofield has basically called him a liar in public and I don’t believe Wootton would have gone where he has publicly about PS considering Schofield’s power/platform if he didn’t have proof and I can’t see him letting PS get away with implying he’s a liar.
Agree. And also because Dan works for the Sun, or did, he knows exactly the sort of dirt they have on Philth. This story has legs and they ain't stopped running yet!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Definitely. Should have been Maitlis.
The moment you realize that daytime TV presenters can afford better PR than the bleeping Royal Family 🤯 It’s a mad world alright. There won’t be a PS pisstaking musical on Ch4 this Xmas but they might very well be employing him by then. I despair, really I do.
Shame we couldn't go back in time a bit (he's not in the greatest health now) to Jeremy Paxman ripping Phillip's lies to shreds. At his peak Jeremy was ferocious! It would be glorious to watch.
Oh Steph. That unguarded look said so much. She's done an amazing job of keeping up the front for 30 years but just for a second it fell.
From a Youtube video that's over 10 years old now - it seems to me their sham marriage has been going on far longer than the public thinks. Either that or the facial expressions mean something else - but why pull faces like this next to your adored husband?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Listen. I know I'm preaching to people who already know this. These types of fuckers do this, they deny, they lie, they get involved with charitable works, they even make child protection videos. They abuse people in front of others, sometimes even in front of cameras, they don't care....because they lie...and they know unless the unimaginable happens someone will always have their back.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Regardless whether or not you like Meghan Markle, didn’t she claim during the Oprah interview that she felt suicidal and Piers Morgan went on GMB the next day and openly stated he didn’t believe her? A bit hypocritical when he’s telling everyone to back down on criticising Schofield when he’s been leading the onslaught against Meghan. The difference between them is that Meghan has never admitted she’s lied about anything whereas Schofield has admitted to deceiving his colleagues, bosses, agency, family, legal representatives and the press.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Been trying to find that clip for ages! Was mentioned on these threads early on. There are two "tells" that stick out for me.

At 12:14 you can see his wife cringe when Phillip starts talking about all the people he loves.
Philip Schofield 25th Anniversary - YouTube

Just after that "you'll have a much bigger part" (in his future), says Fern, and Stephanie pulls yet another face and says, "well, I hope so".

At the time you could have dismissed it as Stephanie being nervous about being on live TV, but it doesn't exactly radiate mutual, adoring love or team energy between them.
I can't help but feel that the whole reel was prepared by PS himself and everyone was given their lines to say by PS - he was doing his bad "acting" - looking surprised/embarrassed. Same bad acting used for the recent interviews.

What a bizarre thing to say that he's worried about people spitting on him. Don't think I've heard anyone say that sort of sentence, except for a peadophile maybe.

People would be pointing/sniggering and mainly KNOWING what a fraud PS is. That's what you'd expect him to be worried about.

So perhaps PS has with a Freudian slip exposed his real fear of being treated similar to his own brother currently doing time - worried about being beaten up and people spitting - not a sentence in your average person's vocabulary.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree. And also because Dan works for the Sun, or did, he knows exactly the sort of dirt they have on Philth. This story has legs and they ain't stopped running yet!
It seems like Katie Hinds of the DM v Clemmie Moodie of the Sun as to who can get the biggest scoop. I bet Eamonn is furious too, especially as P said the people against him have a grudge or that they no longer work on TM.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t be too sure about that. I can‘t stand Wootton but he will be fuming Schofield has basically called him a liar in public and on a grand scale. I could be wrong but I also don’t believe Wootton would have gone where he has publicly about PS considering Schofield’s power/platform if he didn’t have proof. I can’t see Wootton letting PS get away with implying he’s a liar.
I hope he doesn't. I think there was something quite calculated that BBC interview coming out when it did, giving DW no chance to reply until after the weekend.

Reactions: 11
Someone posted this on MN. Skip to about 12mins30secs and see his wife's expression at the end. She knew the whole time.

Guessing this was on a Thursday

probably got the hump because “playtime” got cancelled

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is no 10k charity race, we've got a marathon ahead and the sports men will come on side shortly. Which reminds me of an interview with PS, HW and Gervais. I was trying to look for the old radio with Merchant and Ricky suggesting Philth was a wrongun years back (where is it???!) mentioned here, couldnt find it.

But there was something abit odd that Ricky said in the below, something about 'the world changed behind his back, he's used to hanging with the boys, but he's got to deal with alpha males now.' Philths face looked a tad concerned/confused. Ricky seems to really make sure he got that in there, he's a patient man it seems, wont let Philth speak over him or HW. From about 2:20.

There's a real power play going on during it all, over the dog and it's treat. Watch closely. Ricky wins. Phillip concedes.

It's actually more delightfully subtle each time I watch it but, alpha men Schofield, yes, you do have to deal with them now too. And spitting dogs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Martin Frizell saying there’s no toxic culture at TM and it’s all people with an axe to grind saying so. Sure, Martin, sure. 🤥

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Let’s hope those 2 daughters never go on to have sons of their own. They’d be crap at protecting them from grandad & great uncle Tim. It’d all be The Six/Eight/Ten Of Us happy family 🤢

Reactions: 16
This no 10k charity race, we've got a marathon ahead and the sports men will come on side shortly. Which reminds me of an interview with PS, HW and Gervais. I was trying to look for the old radio with Merchant and Ricky suggesting Philth was a wrongun years back (where is it???!) mentioned here, couldnt find it.

But there was something abit odd that Ricky said in the below, something about 'the world changed behind his back, he's used to hanging with the boys, but he's got to deal with alpha males now.' Philths face looked a tad concerned/confused. Ricky seems to really make sure he got that in there, he's a patient man it seems, wont let Philth speak over him or HW. From about 2:20.

There's a real power play going on during it all, over the dog and it's treat. Watch closely. Ricky wins. Phillip concedes.

It's actually more delightfully subtle each time I watch it but, alpha men Schofield, yes, you do have to deal with them now too. And spitting dogs.

Phil definitely looked uncomfortable!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Glad to see people aren’t taking him seriously. Phillip Breach 🤭

IMG_3213.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.