Phillip Schofield #45 Rule No.1 Don’t screw the crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I've figured out the connection between Holly and Ben Perryman... Ben worked for a fake tan company called Celebrity Sun in 2012 and they did work for X Factor/Xtra Factor. Holly left XF in 2009 but I noticed Ben also worked for a company called Link Beauty International from 2008-2011... maybe they did work for Xtra Factor too when Holly presented it?

I also found out Ben was friends with a band from BGT called ReConnected... so maybe he did fake tan/make-up for various ITV shows. Maybe he is even the make-up artist from Celeb Juice we've been hearing about 👀
soz if it's been mentioned but am pretty sure Ollie worked for Link or a similar company too, bottom of his linkedin, something about gems? Are gems actually lads? Do they use cute young lads to give out beauty products at PR events?

Reactions: 1
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ben has had quite the glow up from a few years back. I wonder if Pip will go down the tweakment route now he has been liberated from employment. Starting with the lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
soz if it's been mentioned but am pretty sure Ollie worked for Link or a similar company too, bottom of his linkedin, something about gems? Are gems actually lads? Do they use cute young lads to give out beauty products at PR events?
Who is Ollie? :unsure:

Reactions: 2
Have those criticizing Schofield considered that the then Lady Diana Spencer was around the same age as the mystery guy when she first met the then 30-year-old Prince Charles. Are you going to call the now King Charles to face the level of abuse being given to Schofield, if not what is the difference, other than the sexuality of the couples?
I'm not sure you're making the point you think you are here. Or any point at all, sadly. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was thinking last night I've gotten emotionally involved in this and I don't think this is going to play out the way we have hoped; yes, he's lost his tv work for now, but he's still very much on tv controlling the narrative and I think the pendulum is swinging back in his favour. I think this is more than him, it's bigger than him and I think it involves powerful people and the full truth will not come out. I was thinking maybe I should stop following this story, maybe I should back out as it's going to be crushing if he's back on the sofa of TM again and all of this is swept under the carpet and he receives appologies from ITV, the daily mail, GB news, etc. I fear that is where this is heading. There's no justice in this world.
I like you am massively invested in this now . I agree in most what you have said about this being bigger than just Philip the pwierdo , but I don't think there is any way he could go back to TM realistically.
I'm really angered at the fact Holly is waltzing back on the telly though

Reactions: 8
Ben has had quite the glow up from a few years back. I wonder if Pip will go down the tweakment route now he has been liberated from employment. Starting with the lips.
To be honest anything’s got to be better than that muppet slit in his face he’s got going on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If someone could just stop his lips from moving it would be considered an improvement.
---
I like you am massively invested in this now . I agree in most what you have said about this being bigger than just Philip the pwierdo , but I don't think there is any way he could go back to TM realistically.
I'm really angered at the fact Holly is waltzing back on the telly though
She may be quick stepping out before too long, with any luck.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its called programming for a reason
Yep. You are right here x

Have those criticizing Schofield considered that the then Lady Diana Spencer was around the same age as the mystery guy when she first met the then 30-year-old Prince Charles. Are you going to call the now King Charles to face the level of abuse being given to Schofield, if not what is the difference, other than the sexuality of the couples?

I do think it's gross

Reactions: 3
What does BP actually do now? He is just a twink for hire? He seems quite thirsty.

We had a poster here say the same, poster was related to the MUArtists ex or bestie or such. MUA got moved off show.

Hang on was that the artist who used to work on Winklebobs fizzog? It was said she introduced Philth to young gay men in tv?

Or is there more than one MUA? Whats the goss on MUA underground!

We had a poster here say the same, poster was related to the MUArtists ex or bestie or such. MUA got moved off show.

Hang on was that the artist who used to work on Winklebobs fizzog? It was said she introduced Philth to young gay men in tv?

Or is there more than one MUA? Whats the goss on MUA underground!
Yes , I remember that post.

Reactions: 2
My uncle who was gay was a TV producer back in the 60,s when it was still something to be kept hidden. However everyone knew and there was not a problem. These days in the tv industry it,s more about who,s not gay so to me it’s not an issue about PS being gay but more about the way he conducted himself, particularly around young men. His behaviour was very predatory , a high profile celeb using his workplace to allegedly develop relatIonships with young men. It,s classic predatory behaviour add to the fact he,s a liar and tried to get things covered up makes me there is even more to be discovered. He,s not sorry, just sorry he got caught.

Reactions: 28
He looks young but was 18 or 19 here. There’s still no evidence he met Phil before he was 15.
It dosntt matter! Men that age don't go out with boys for dinner that aren't family members!
---
On what planet do people think that would be normal????

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.