Phillip Schofield #45 Rule No.1 Don’t screw the crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like you am massively invested in this now . I agree in most what you have said about this being bigger than just Philip the pwierdo , but I don't think there is any way he could go back to TM realistically.
I'm really angered at the fact Holly is waltzing back on the telly though
I never watched TM and I'm not from or in the UK, but I was aware of HW - always thought she was irritating and simpering. Do you think TM will lose viewers over Holly waltzing back - or is she too popular?

Reactions: 5
The Lady Di situation was all kinds of wrong but it likely wasn't driven by Charlie lusting after her. As I recall, it was the Queen Mum and Lady Fermoy who may have been instrumental in putting Diana in his path. It was said that he needed to marry someone without a past. She was the right pedigree, and a virgin. I don't think many of the women he had been serious about (including our current Queen) had been younger than him.
Indeed.

Charles didn’t want to be with Diana and he didn’t want to marry Diana - it was, in effect, an arranged marriage (as you mention above).

Reactions: 21
Telegraph article not very sympathetic and the comments all seem to have their heads screwed on - the comments in support seem to be in easier to fake comments on DMail. The Telegraph you need to be paying a subscription etc so there are much more sensisble comments with no time for PS.

The article astutely questions why PS did the interviews (my bold below highlighting PS's spurious reasoning). Also remarks at how much forceful (for a supposedly broken man) Philip's voice becomes when defending himself against toxic workplace comments etc/bullying.

"Schofield said he was speaking out because the young man with whom he had his affair is “an innocent person who is vulnerable and didn’t do anything wrong”. But the former lover has attracted nothing but sympathy and no one has accused him of wrongdoing.

It felt as if the true purpose of the interview was to tell people, as Schofield did in the opening minutes, that “you come to a point where you just think, ‘How much are you supposed to take?’ All those people who write all of that stuff, do they ever think that there’s actually a person at the other end?” Meaning: himself. "

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone posted this on MN. Skip to about 12mins30secs and see his wife's expression at the end. She knew the whole time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
This might have been mentioned before , sorry if so I'm dipping in and out today ( had to go to bloody Aldi after the online grocery shop fiasco 😂)
As all these baby faced photos of Matthew and Philip together have been circulating for a while now , and he admitted in the BBC interview that he did have contact "chats" with him on Twitter aged 15 - how and why have the police not gotten involved to investigate? Is there no way we can report it

Reactions: 17
There's no proof he was ten. Apparently the drama school wasn't even open when he was that age.
Twitter is where all the information seems to be coming from.

It's just spoken about on these threads but Twitter seems to be the source.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So the Caroline Flack move he used yesterday worked out for him then 😑 he’s now got a grieving mother backing him in the press. What an odious toad he really is. It doesn’t change a single thing for me I’m afraid. He will always be a dirty, child-abusing nonce no matter what story, excuse or woe-is-me tale he spins. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Next thread title suggestion
Phillip Schofield #46
Loose Lips Sink Ships

• Haha
So far i have seen all the what aboutery going

What about

Elvis
Cheryl Cole
King Charles and Diana
The Queen and Prince Phillip

On and on it goes. It's as if, other have done it so why can't Schofe. It doesn't make it right if anyone is grooming children (not that I believe the above list is grooming btw).

I do wonder how Bowie/Bill Wyman and other 70s stars like him have got an easier ride than some though.

• Heart
I think part of the reason all of these insipid meeja types like Dan Walker and Richard Bacon are dripping with faux concern is because they are worried they'll be thrown under the bus over something one day. Self-absorbed twats. The two I just mentioned are the dullest fucks around who give me the impression they've never actually had a job IRL. In most places I've worked if people disappear up their own arses like Bacon and Dan they are quickly shot down ... in meeja-land they are just pandered too. Absolute COCKS ... all you do all day is talk into a mic and read a bleeping autocue you absolute melons.
Bacon used to be a regular in G A Y

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone posted this on MN. Skip to about 12mins30secs and see his wife's expression at the end. She knew the whole time.

I remember watching that live. It’s funny how all the Schofield men have the same prominent teeth isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Who is Ollie? :unsure:
Oh ffs I am getting Ollie and Ellis confused again. Lads with curly hair is a theme. My bad.

This is Ellis, who worked for a beauty PR company too and was Perrymans boyfriend. There was an account that was open last night and is now closed I think with pix of Ben and Ellis at the beach? Ellis looked very young when they got together, the pix of Perryman holding him in the sea like he was a baby gave me the right creepies. (Note: Ellis looks much older now and you wouldn't recognise him from this pic.)

download-2.jpg

Below is Ollie who Philth was said to snapchat for three years from the age of 17 I think?

Oh and this is Ben Perryman 6 weeks ago. Kinda strange comments, one could almost read them as intimidating. And that rubber black glove............ reminds me of the gopher amongst other things. Does he provide a Dom service?

ben-perryman-black-glove-strapping.jpg

ben-perryman-drill-threaten-try-me.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I totally understand why people are leaving these threads now. The chicks aren’t coming home to roost and that’s a depressing realisation after where we were just a few short days ago. Nothing’s coming out tomorrow or there would have been hints. It’s dying down and there’s just no denying the fact, however gutted we are.

Goes to show that you can’t ‘speak up for those without a voice’ unless you’re sure you’ve got their backing. And rumors and speculation are all well and good but you absolutely need first-hand testimony if it’s ever going to stick. Sad, but other ‘Eamonn Holmeses’ in the future will have learnt to hold their tongues now 😞

To give victims agency, we’ve absolutely got to respect their right NOT to come forward too. Otherwise, aren’t we too using them for what we want from them?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
That Ben Perryman seems to absolutely love himself. Cringe. His pictures and comments look almost like Bat Signals to Only Fans (or pr0ny content in general). Could be wrong, though.

I was reading Tattle in bed last night so can't remember the article / comment, but it suggested that Phillip and Mathew are still in touch (pretty sure two weeks ago was mentioned) and still on friendly terms? Of course this could just be spin from Phillip to make things seem more agreeable between them and Phil less of a cold-hearted predator.

There was an unrelated comment recently from a Tattler suggesting that age gap relationships are very common in the (male) gay world - not that I'm suggesting they were condoning underage grooming. Just thinking about this comment as it may be related to people like Rupert Everett sticking up for PS. Rupert has had quite a colourful life himself.

I think the dam is about to burst and more voices are going to join this conversation and out Phil's preference for younger guys. Let's hope the numbers are appropriate or he will be in big, big trouble with the law.
To be honest anything’s got to be better than that muppet slit in his face he’s got going on 😂
That's EXACTLY what Phillip's lips look like! Can't unsee it now you've said that! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New to this thread but just a question, I saw a video of PS with MM in a restaurant - apparently this video was uploaded in mar 2015- the wiki said that MM joined TM in April 2016 - so why are they dining together the previous year? In his interview he said about work experience was that a year before he began working there? Very confused as to why PS would then say to the you tube guy please don’t post it because he would end his career - nothing untoward is meant to have happened at that point at all according to PS.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.