Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evesdropping

VIP Member
I'm just caught up and finished watching the interview. It's all already been said and covered. I'm just sickened by what a controlling narc he is. He clearly doesn't believe he's done anything wrong.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

PeteM

VIP Member
Was speaking to a well connected friend last night who said that he knew of Phil being very much into young men as far back as the late 90s. I think it's been safe to say that Matthew won't have been the only one anyway...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

BanditHealer

Link to last thread here - 56 pages and I was feeling anxious!

Title by @SweatyBettyT and nominated by @EggMayo

• Heart
Reactions: 45

daninicole_xx

Chatty Member
My gf (we are a lesbian couple, for context) has just got to the claim of homophobia part of the interview, looked at me and rolled her eyes.

Piss off Phil, with that. Keep gay people out of your mouth you nasty piece of work. I’ve got nothing in common with you.
Insanely offensive. He reminds me of the Kevin Spacey “IM GAY” admission when confronted by claims of grooming. It’s disgraceful. Their behaviour has nothing to do with their sexuality and all to do with their narcissism, arrogance and lack of regard for others.

Reactions: 45

nefariousnellie

Chatty Member
Ah yes well Phil says no illegal sexual activity occurred so it must be true, because he’s been so honest and forthcoming up to now.
I honestly despair.

Reactions: 44

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Only just watching it for first time on 10 o' clock news.
I don't consider myself a hard hearted person but I burst out laughing at the pitiful 'I know how Caroline Flack felt' {big sad eyes}.
Amol Rajan was great. Focussed and not allowing the wallowing.
I'm afraid I don't believe a lot of what he said. The age of MM and who else knew.

• Haha

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
“Leave Schofield alone.” He’s literally voluntarily done two interviews and kept the news cycle going himself. Some in the media really are something else.

• Haha

UsedWeddingDress

Chatty Member
BP looks like one of those instagrammers who leases cars and pretend they bought them with cash, has fake rolexes, goes on holiday and takes 100s of pictures then drip feeds new ones every few weeks to make it look like her goes on holiday all the time because he’s making millions and you can too if you buy his course.

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Mike Parry said its all coming out. We've all been taken for fools. It's not a witch hunt, it the truth.

• Heart
  • Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
Why is she still married to a gay man who is sleeping with young men? He says the marriage isn't great at the moment but it's still a marriage.
Please someone help me 🥴 I don't understand.
He's gay! He's having sex with other people. But he has a loving wife and is playing this family man game. Is she stupid? Are the public stupid?

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
You lot are all like journalists and detectives. You research and put pieces together👌
Has it ever dawned on you that there might be some journalists and ex-journalists here? I'll say no more. The model of journalism changed a few years ago and a lot of trained journalists left the business because the pay and conditions were so abysmal. It's almost impossible to live and work in London as journalist if you're from a working-class background on the wages on offer because most outlets prefer to piss their money away on supposed 'big names' who essentially do fuck all. Since I've been here I've read more interesting, amusing, and informative stuff than in any daily rag. Rant over. 😒

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I’m gay and I think there’s been a homophobic element to all this. I mean, just earlier today a tattler suggested a thread title for PS containing a slur (it starts with F - I’m sure you can work it out).

To make a suggestion like that, it shows to me at least that the person thinks homophobia is fine to direct at PS and also they were confident that they’d get support for such a suggestion here, rather than challenge.
Yes, that was a bit eye-raising, but you are fixated on this. Most people on here are against child grooming, straight or gay. Your whole day’s comments have been about homophobia- feels a bit diversionary from the matter in hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Throughout my very long life, I have discovered this:

People who talk about suicide, never do it.

People I know that did do it, never once talked about it.
My neighbour's son talked about.....alot. He couldn't get the help he begged for and the night he was sent home from our local hospital (who couldn't provide a bed for him), stabbed himself in the heart 3 times.

His mother got up the next morning and found him on their garden path.

• Sad
  • Wow

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
God that Frizell comes across as an arrogant prick. Looks like a twat too, has he got a second gig as a Feargal Sharkey tribute act?

• Haha

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
His key response every time was to use the words
UTTERLY UTTERLY DEVASTATED

Arsehole.
Everything he said made my skin crawl. I’m no body language expert but he kept rubbing and touching his nose and kept looking down at the floor Princess Di style - he was just lying out of his arse.

• Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
I want to raise a debate myself.

If Jimmy Saville was alive today could
This #BeKind slogan be used as a weapon to protect himself

Therefore ignore; dismiss his victims accusations?

Imagine all the criminals that would get away with crimes.

Here's you're ticket to get out of jail 😤

🎟 #BE KIND 🎫
I am worried about the wider implications of the reaction to the interviews. What abuse victim is going to be brave enough to speak up against someone in power / public eye when all the accused has to do is shut it down with ‘do you want me to die’ and then suddenly you have all these other people in position of power and public eye defending them and the media backing off. It’s quite frightening.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

House of Tea

VIP Member
Oh sorry if I’m “fixated” on the very thing I’ve experienced a lot as an out gay person. :rolleyes:

I’m just sick of people reducing it and acting like it never happens.

And I haven’t been here all day. I’ve been out for most of it.
But everytime you pop up you are talking about homophobia. It isn’t homophobia to talk about the potential grooming of a 15 year old, it really isn’t despite your experiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 42