Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
I think I've figured out the connection between Holly and Ben Perryman... Ben worked for a fake tan company called Celebrity Sun in 2012 and they did work for X Factor/Xtra Factor. Holly left XF in 2009 but I noticed Ben also worked for a company called Link Beauty International from 2008-2011... maybe they did work for Xtra Factor too when Holly presented it?

I also found out Ben was friends with a band from BGT called ReConnected... so maybe he did fake tan/make-up for various ITV shows. Maybe he is even the make-up artist from Celeb Juice we've been hearing about 👀
soz if it's been mentioned but am pretty sure Ollie worked for Link or a similar company too, bottom of his linkedin, something about gems? Are gems actually lads? Do they use cute young lads to give out beauty products at PR events?

Reactions: 1

daydreamer95

VIP Member
How you doing Bill? Sorry I'm a cheeky nun. But I'm not quite sure how to take this post. Is that Simon Schofield I see? Scott gives me the heebies, I have no idea who he is tbh but seen him mentioned.

Gates was mates with Epstein no?
It’s only meant as a little joke at my own expense some people think it’s a bad place to post 😁

Simon Schofield name has been mentioned by others I first thought it was his brother but apparently no relation

Well the story changes first Gates said he wanted Epsteins money for charity then he regretted it after realising it was wrong to be involved with him considering philanthropic work and the fact he was a convicted sex abuser of girls

Now the story seems to be Epstein blackmailed him nobody will ever know for sure because dead men tell no tales

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Flibbertigibbet

Chatty Member
For your information my comment about Diana not being left to RIP wasn’t aimed at you, it was in general that people keep dragging Diana up (even though she’s deceased) often to suit their needs, as they do with Caroline Flack.
As for ‘backseat modding’ you, I politely asked you if you could perhaps start a thread on Diana so you could carry on that discussion, rather than further derailing this thread.
If the comment wasn't aimed at me, why did you quote me?