Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
My gf (we are a lesbian couple, for context) has just got to the claim of homophobia part of the interview, looked at me and rolled her eyes.

Piss off Phil, with that. Keep gay people out of your mouth you nasty piece of work. I’ve got nothing in common with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 243

Doc

VIP Member
Imagine the inhumanity of not being able to go to Waitrose. 😭

IMG_3624.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 171

Doc

VIP Member
Better not go for the Lidl ones. That’s what got him in this mess to start with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
“Two consenting adults blah blah.” Okay. Right.

Except the young man here was a runner on a TV show that Phil had presented for nearly the entire time the young man had been alive. He was just starting out in his career. He wasn’t very accomplished in that sense, he didn’t have much life experience, and he wasn’t really someone Phillip could have related to in any meaningful way. There was one notable thing about him, which was that he was very young. We all see that and Richard Bacon and Rupert Everett are wrong ‘un apologists at best. I also wonder about a former children’s TV presenter rushing to defend a former children’s presenter from, at best, “unwise” behaviour.

Perhaps even if not technically illegal we can agree Schofield should have been sacked years ago? Unless we are all fine with junior employees being used and discarded. Let’s remember the earlier detail: the runner at Loose Women lost his job so the young man PS had had sex with, then lost interest in, could take his role. Oh yes, not illegal. That’s all right then.

• Heart
Reactions: 100

VC10

VIP Member
Must be horrendous for him
Wonder how poor Matthew is coping
He couldn't give a toss about how MM is.
He's used him & he's outgrown his attractiveness, now.

Philip saville is only worried about himself , now its all coming out.......

I hope MM is safe & sound...

• Heart
Reactions: 91

VC10

VIP Member
The only thing that this ponce is sorry about, is it all coming put, and the media ( and police? ) digging deeper ......

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I just briefly explained the PS-MM history to my 15 year old. All I said was that they first met when MM was 15, then he ‘somehow’ started working at ITV and then PS started sleeping with him.

I said PS says there was no grooming and it was all a consensual, adult relationship, and he’s very sorry now it’s public knowledge.

My son’s reaction?
“Yeah I bet he is now it’s public knowledge and he’s lost his job. No one’s buying it, are they?”

(My 15 year old does not identify as straight, btw, so there’s no homophobia in my house)
My 16 year old (who I suspect is not straight but yet to define) came running to my room this morning to say how angry he was that Schofield was hiding behind the suicide of Caroline Flack. Oh I raised my boy good!

• Heart
Reactions: 88

nefariousnellie

Chatty Member
The PDL (Phil defence league) are doing my head in. If someone told you they knew a 50 year old man who’d been messaging a young lad since they were 15 and they later engaged in a sexual relationship, there’s no way you wouldn’t think something dodgy had happened. How is this different? Because he’s gone on telly puffing his silly vape and looking forlorn?

I don’t know if people are just thick or being obtuse at this point.

And to even speak Caroline’s name. Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

daydreamer95

VIP Member
If Schofield believes he did nothing wrong why did he agree to suppress the truth of the legal relationship / somethings that happened and agree to exclusively come out as gay to the press?

I believe The Sun was on set that day it was a collaborative effort between many people to engineer and control the narrative

On the sofa that day Holly said to him it’s important to say you haven’t been made to make this statement / had arm twisted he said no

React with emoji if you want to answer do you think?

😡 He exclusively came out as gay in exchange for the press not covering his affair with much younger colleague ITV supported and enabled

❤ He decided it was time to finally live his truth it had nothing to do with having his arm twisted

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 83

VC10

VIP Member
While everyone's thinking about MM......... ( xxx )

Screenshot-2020-02-08-at-22.55.58.png

..... its not the first time is it, Philip Saville.......?

" Sorry about my Snapchat messages to teen lads "

Screenshot_20230602-221642_Gallery.jpg

I bet you were.

😡😡😡

Anyone sticking up for him is enabling grooming. As simple as that.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 80

cheebs

Sorry if this was posted in the previous thread, but I found this from Katie Hopkins (I know!) insightful

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

ReadySteadyGrift

Chatty Member
Mike saying that ITV conspired with the papers to keep the schofield story quiet by feeding them stories about other ITV stars 👀👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 78

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if MM and Ruth had met up for a coffee or a meal. Maybe even been round to their house. He was closer to Ruth as he probably found it easier to confide in her but he was also friends with Eamonn.

If as Phillth says, he was a mate and he was looking out for him, mentoring him , why had Steph never met him socially? I would have expected Phillth to have invited him home to meet her and his daughters. He was a young man in a big strange city. He was his “mate,” someone he hung out with.
Maybe if Steph was in London they might have met up a for a drink with other friends.

I had a young girl working for me, moved to the area to live with an older relative (long story) and I took her under my wing. She didn’t know anyone at first so occasionally we met for coffee and shopping on a Saturday and she came for lunch with my husband and me a couple of times on a bank holiday when she was on her own. Once she was settled and had made friends and had a life I saw less of her outside work. That’s why I find this whole mates and Thursday nights out so odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
You know we were wondering how PS and Big Ben met? He's been tweeting with him since 2009 :oops:
He would have been 16 here :sick:

The account is suspended so we can't see Ben's tweets to PS but he's replied to him quite a few times... there are more but I'll just post a couple

It's quite clear that we are seeing a pattern of behaviour here of PS befriending young teenagers on social media and then going on to having a sexual relationship with them. There is no way that MM was the only victim. The media need to investigate this.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 75

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
Several of DD's friends are gay and are very angry at Philth trying to make this about homophobia. It's not and never had been about homophobia. If it had transpired that Philth had been having an affair with a 47 year old bloke called Mark who ran a sandwich shop in Peckham, no one would have given a shit.

Reactions: 73