Phillip Schofield #44 Always knew Schofield was a vapist.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these messages that people have been able to evidence or just what people are saying has happened? Do you know what kind of things are being said?
He admitted to exchanging " chat " with the then 15 year old Matthew. No he hasn't said what the "chats " were funnily enough. In my eyes no sensible adult engages in conversations online with 15 year olds
Do you ever do this ??

Reactions: 25
He admitted to exchanging " chat " with the then 15 year old Matthew. No he hasn't said what the "chats " were funnily enough. In my eyes no sensible adult engages in conversations online with 15 year olds , do you ??
Yeh when you put it plainly, it’s unheard of I’m 29 and i wouldn’t engage with a 15 year old online. It makes no sense, i think we forget how young a 15 year old is.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I find it very hard to believe Philip's version that they were just work mates and one thing led to another a few times and MM just shrugged and moved on with his life. For middle aged Phil yes, but for the 20 year old? No way. Can you imagine being 20 and a celebrity you fancy getting you your first serious job on one of the most famous shows on TV, your dream job, and that celebrity then getting sexual with you? You would be absolutely starstruck, amazed, and fall head over heels for them. It must have been devastating for MM when he got brushed aside and realised he'd been used 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I think he’s broken.

he’s still really young, he’s had loads of press and other interest, he thought he was The Chosen One and had that cruelly laid bare, he’s got top flying legal beagles and super-heavyweight TV execs and PR machine putting pressure on because it’s affecting their image and revenue. His dream in tatters. Philth’s turning the emotional screws up to a couple of weeks ago (by Philth’s admission). He’s “troubled” by everyone’s account.

He’s the one I’m worried about tbh. Shame when it appears the only ones who care about the victim and his wellbeing are a bunch of gossipy witches on an internet forum.
Spot on.

Also look at the backlash people get if they do say anything. I'm sure Eamonn Holmes for example is being described as bitter and all the rest of it. Look at all those well known and otherwise who are now apparently supporting Schofield. Look at Alison H weeping over him. 🙄

MM is the one they should be concerned about. He possibly thought that this was a real relationship instead of what it actually was. He gets dumped, gets turfed out and no longer has a career that he presumably had always wanted.

It's easy for any of us to sit back and ask why he doesn't speak out. 😕 I hope that he has genuine and supportive people around him right now, poor guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeh when you put it plainly, it’s unheard of I’m 29 and i wouldn’t engage with a 15 year old online. It makes no sense, i think we forget how young a 15 year old is.
I am 43 and cannot even imagine being “mates” with someone in their teens. It sounds ridiculous.

I wouldn’t engage with someone of that age on social media at all.

If I worked with an 18 (or 20, whatever) year old it would be the very last thing on my mind to have an affair with them.

Schofield is disgusting even on what he admits to at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think he isn't as smart as he thinks and he is unraveling fast.... he will be his own downfall.
I think this also. It’s like he can’t help himself, some people will unfortunately start to feel sorry for him and believe his lies.

Reactions: 9
Nothing Eamon (and basically Ruth, through him because she can't say it herself) have said makes sense in Schofield's timeline, and I personally don't think either of them are liars or seek to gain anything by lying that much. And we're not talking white lies here it's more like gaping discrepancies.

Reactions: 16
I just find all his excuses or explanations pathetic.
You just done lose a career , and become suicidal because you had a work fling with someone considerably younger.
The press know there is more to it , we know there is more to it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Add Rupert Everett to the Philth defence league

Channel 4 News is an absolute joke. I do wonder why celebs feel the need to rush in and defend PS. Say nothing, perhaps, but going out of your way to say what he did was fine is… a choice.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.