Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
While everyone's thinking about MM......... ( xxx )

View attachment 2213457

..... its not the first time is it, Philip Saville.......?

" Sorry about my Snapchat messages to teen lads "

View attachment 2213461

I bet you were.

😡😡😡

Anyone sticking up for him is enabling grooming. As simple as that.
Yes, it is purely coincidence that the teenagers Philth was Snapchatting just happened to be very young looking pretty boys? Not one of them had raging acne or a full on beard and could pass for a 30 year old (like my DH in his sixth form photo).

Reactions: 53

Sinderella

Chatty Member
I can’t get over the fact Schofield knew about his brother and said nothing! Fuck him, he should never be allowed back on tv again!

• Heart

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
Won’t somebody PLEASE think of the multimillionaire TV presenter who had sex with a 20-year-old in his dressing room, lied about it, and then absolutely definitely didn’t get the lad moved to another show when he was done with him! Be kind!!! Let Phil vape!! Let him present Dancing on Ice!! It was just a complete abuse of power and position, you big mean homophobes. He might kill himself! I mean obviously he’s not going to do that but hey, Caroline Flack did!! Did you hear that? Yeah Caroline Flack!! If only the CPS had heard of Be Kind!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
This is so strange how the public have been so desensitised to the sexualisation of kids that setting yourself up to have a relationship with a boy when he’s 15 isn’t seen as anything bad. I thought we had come a long way from the countdown to 16 so we can all see your tits newspaper sleaze. It seems like it was only a temporary thing and we’re back to square one

• Sad
  • Heart

BanditHealer

TL;DR - read the Wiki

Phil has done woe is me interviews with the BBC and The Sun, he is oh so innocent and very fragile, so tread gently Tattlers 😁

Kim Woodburn has the measure of Holly.

Josie Gibson will be presenting This Morning with Holly on Monday.

Reactions: 51

Mavvers

Chatty Member
Here's a thought. . . Philth adamant that there was no sexual content within the DM's he was exchanging with MM. And nothing of a sexual nature until he (MM) was 20 / 21, when he kissed him in his dressing room. How fortunate that the runner he'd innocently supported / mentored transpired to be gay. . . Come on Philth! Really 🤔

Reactions: 50

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
Other than the fact his coming out was ridiculously staged, nobody batted an eyelid about him being gay. It's the young boy folks have issues with Philth.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'm sorry but the wife is all over this. People are far too sympathetic to her.
Did you love him? God no!
He may as well advertised the fact he can have sex with whomever he likes but there's no feelings Steph! It's just a physical act.
Thats what people who have open marriages say.
She knew and she knew the type he liked. Young, boyish looking, sounding, acting.
This man may have been careful not to engage in sex with those below the age of consent but he was attracted to those who looked it.
He also got some sort of a thrill waving his activities under people's noses, that's risk taking behaviour and predators enjoy it.
Far from being driven to despair he's probably the only person still having a good time in all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

BigMavis

VIP Member
An affair with a younger colleague that happened more than 3 years wouldn't have prompted his resignation, management terminating his contract, sponsors dropping him and Parliament interest.
If that's all it was he'd be suing the lot of them.
The man by his own admission is a serial liar and has been allowed to address claims of grooming before an investigation has happened and whilst he was at it has half the country saying leave him alone.
Surely anyone with a brain can see the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Chita

VIP Member
Newbies to GBNews - you will get used to the gremlins with the sound and the links to guests not working.

It all adds to the glorious awfulness of it.
At first it used to throw the presenters now they are so used to it they just carry on regardless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

House of Tea

VIP Member
This is not a serious issue but genuinely don’t understand if you were presenters like H and P, why the aloofness, the unpleasantness. They are/were living a great life, an interesting and overpaid job, yet they can’t muster up a smile or an hello to the production. That’s what makes Phil’s relationship with a runner all the more suspect. He had time for him - it must have been in stark contrast to others experience.

Reactions: 47