Phillip Schofield #43 Phillip says ‘I was just shagging a mate’, the skeletal groomer sits puffing a vape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a drink every time something is 'categorically untrue'

Actually don't you'll die.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watching the interview now. A couple things that stick out.

1) Where are all the other young lads and lady's he helped with career advice, job opportunities and show reels without it later becoming sexual?

2) A bit niche but he very much reminds me of Paul Breach in his defence "What's wrong with talking to younger people?" "What's wrong with having younger mates?" kind of thing. No acknowledgement that an adult needs to be so, so careful when having these friendships with younger people because even if your intentions are totally pure they are so impressionable and it's so easy to confuse genuine friendship with romantic intention at that age.
this is so, so spot on! He talks about never behaving inappropriately in 41 years and made quite a big deal about how unblemished his conduct has been throughout his career yet doesn‘t seem to really acknowledge how it would even appear to other people.

I find it very hard to believe that someone who is so well known wouldn’t realise that it could potentially look very bad and be very damaging that you are DMing underage boys.

Like even if he is totally telling the truth, would a seasoned presenter such as him be so naive as to do something like that?! Would you even take the risk knowing that your public profile was such that it could bring you down later on down the line? Especially in todays age of social media - you can’t fart without someone finding out something about it so on what level would you think this would look anything other than bad?!

Reactions: 16
Just watched the BBC interview and I’m confused. How in one breathe can he say “we had a great marriage… still HAVE a great marriage” while flashing his ring, and then five minutes later say that they’re separated? Make it make sense Phil please 🤦🏽‍♀️

Plus not really actually answering any of the interviewers questions. Not really sure what the point in all this was
I have a better marriage than that bleep and we separated at the beginning of the year!

Alluding to ending it is disgusting, I'm not sure what moral standards I'm holding him to but come on. The accusations of homophobia too, like another poster said, I'm sure he's had homophobic abuse from some arseholes but it's like he can't see what the actual issue is. Or he thinks he can still control the narrative and that we'll all just go 'Awww poor wee Phil' and carry on. And some people will.

Reactions: 27
It’s my #BinDay so I always wake up early on a Friday. I’ve got a nice cup of tea and I can’t believe I’m waiting for 6.00am. Five minutes to go… 😂
I'm always up early on bin day since my neighbour pinched my green bin 2 years ago..I'm out there like a whippet once its emptied😳🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Still doesn't explain why the Parliamentary committee would get involved over a perfectly legal and consensual affair. They're not bleeping Relate.
My understanding is it's a coincidence because itv were already scheduled to appear with regards to some media regulation bill that's been proposed
Although they will now ask questions around this as it relates to the proposed bill.

Reactions: 7
Yes for two reasons. He originally lied to protect his career but that’s in tatters now. But mostly because there’s an investigation and financial accounts don’t lie. So I think even he knows lying about something that would have a financial audit trail is futile.
PS stated that ITV did not pay for a driver for MM from PS's place to the studios. He said he employs his own drivers. What he didn't clarify was whether the drivers he employs (under his business, I presume) drove MM to and from PS's place under 'expenses'. All above board, of course, as he was PS's PA as well as a runner. He's certainly clever about some things.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Watched some of there on bbc2 🙈 omg 🤦‍♀️ and with him saying all this is homophobia and nothing said about Leo dicapiro - did I miss something? Did Leo groom the woman he is/ was dating?

Reactions: 3
Just getting to the end of the interview. How bleeping dare he insinuate that if MM had been a young girl it would all have been OK. Philth you dirty slag, grooming young kids IS NEVER OK right? Doesn't matter if they are guys or girls or whether you are homo or heterosexual. It's the same ans nothing to do with homophobia. Pervert.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm not a fan of Amol but thought he did a good interview, asking the relevant questions.

Especially when he accurately listed what the elements of grooming are. PS of course disagreed and spluttered.

Reactions: 22
If the roles were reversed and it was someone else under scrutiny AS IF Philip Schofield wouldn’t be among the first criticising them, acting superior to them, degrading them in interviews etc. look at history with Kerry Katona, David Cameron etc. People that he thought were beneath him and he revelled in having the moral high ground. Now he’s playing the Caroline Flack Be Kind card because it suits him. He is a total hypocrite and the insincerity of that BBC interview makes me sick 🤢 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve only just had a chance to read parts of the text of the BBC interview. That man is absolutely bleeping shameless. Unbelievable. Each time something has happened you think he can’t get any worse. But somehow he does. Jesus wept.

Reactions: 11
I follow innocent until proven guilty. If he did commit suicide, everyone would go very quiet very quickly. Like i said, i dont think he is a nice man, but what we know so far he hasnt done anything illegal. I mean if more does come out then ill definitely take my words back. But what we know so far he hasnt, and if he ends his life because of this then that is awful
Pip isn't going to end his life, he loves himself too much. In my experience people who do don't talk about it beforehand.

Reactions: 24
Saw Alison ”crying” on TM now 🙄 looked like Dermot was biting his tongue to stop him calling bullshit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This Morning : looks like Alison and Dermont can’t find any real guests they have reverted to rude puppets-advertising splitting image the musical -
Every other This Morning segment is selling something it’s turning into another QVC channel lol 😆
View attachment 2212206
Ai robots, puppets probably fake interviews so they remain in control as its live and they don't want someone coming in or phoning in and saying I'm a victim! CONTROL.
The show is a JOKE.
Interviewing puppets?!? That's for Cbeebies!!!

That's likely why they've chosen Dermot to host close friend of Dan and Holly because they likely all know. If your friends AND colleagues YOU ALL GOTTA KNOW.

Reactions: 6
The TV presenter said he got the man jobs on other shows he worked on "because he was a very good runner, and it's always nice to have a team around you of people that you know".

Is it normal for a presenter to get to pick members of the production team, for almost all of their shows?
Pity the poor guy didn't run faster to get away, philth is deffo a groomer.

Reactions: 4
when is his interview being shown on TV? Is it today? I thought Alison seemed genuinely upset and her quote form the bible she has her skeletons she was blackmailed...no one konws what that was all about...Dermot looked v uncomfortable and looks wrecked...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.