Phillip Schofield #43 Phillip says ‘I was just shagging a mate’, the skeletal groomer sits puffing a vape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the only way this ITV/PS can make this story go away (if thy really think nothing untoward happened) is if MM talks. Sorry but that’s a fact.
If there’s talk of grooming/underage relationships floating about it needs to be addressed by police or they need to start an investigation. PS should voluntarily go in if he’s so innocent.
I can understand the turmoil MM is going through but it’s the only way the story will die down (if PS is right in saying that the relationship was spontaneous and not a result of something more sinister)
Silence will create more speculations. MM must speak out. It just is what it is.
Is that why he's paying for his legal fees so he doesn't talk.

Reactions: 13
Apart from mentioning Caroline Flack he then accuses the story of being homophobic. Saying if it was a straight couple it wouldn't be as bad or talked about.
Philth really doesn't get it does he. It's not OK for a 50 something man to groom a 15 year old boy OR girl, no one gives a flying duck that Philth is gay.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Eh? Lols 😃😃😆

He's a groomer, and no, he won't commit suicide. He's playing you like an old violin. Which is what he wants...........

Doesn't fool us....

I can see him taking 3 or 4 paracetamol and phoning himself an ambulance.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This Morning : looks like Alison and Dermont can’t find any real guests they have reverted to rude puppets-advertising splitting image the musical -
Every other This Morning segment is selling something it’s turning into another QVC channel lol 😆
1685699042334.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
All this has ITV “damage control” written all over it. They’re letting This Morning talk about it now because they want to try paint the narrative that Phillip is being bullied or whatever. Same reason for Phillip’s two interviews with the Sun and BBC. They’re trying to control the narrative in preparation for the select committee next week.
Yep funny how TM have ignored the headlines all week but as soon as Phil does a interview with the poor me narrative they are discussing it!:mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Exactly - I said to my mum this morning that with Snapchat messages work differently to WhatsApp, Twitter and so once seen disappear - makes total sense for him to use that app.
also its an ap largely used be teenagers .So disgusting🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Eh? Lols 😃😃😆

He's a groomer, and no, he won't commit suicide. He's playing you like an old violin. Which is what he wants...........

Doesn't fool us....
I follow innocent until proven guilty. If he did commit suicide, everyone would go very quiet very quickly. Like i said, i dont think he is a nice man, but what we know so far he hasnt done anything illegal. I mean if more does come out then ill definitely take my words back. But what we know so far he hasnt, and if he ends his life because of this then that is awful

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I am worried he could end his life if the papers dont stop. Yes what he done is very wrong, dont thing hes a nice man at all. But he didnt do anything illegal and im worried this is going to be a repeat of what happened to Caroline Flack. Wish the papers would just drop it now
He's a master manipulator and gaslighter. That is exactly what he wants you to think. He's not gonna off himself any time soon, he just wants people to stop investigating his philthy and sordid past.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He said it was just a normal occurrence that M got offered a job at TM, as he was a very talented runner. He agreed he'd helped him with his showreel. Wish Amol had asked him how many other young people P had helped to work at TM

Reactions: 19
I have fresh tea. My son has a friend who's dad works at the BBC. He told her that there is far more to come out. Philth is another Saville/Rolf Harris and its all been covered up for years by his bosses.

It's known in the industry that staff bringing their kids to work would never leave them alone with Schofield and the injunction runs out next month.
Excellent tea MoodyBlue, this news is totally believable to me. If it has been covered up for years, because let’s face it we all know MM wont be a one off, then heads will roll. A lot of heads will roll. Would also explain how PS is trying to get his word in first and attempt to gain sympathy. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like this, it was all, me, me me. And me, me, me some more.

Reactions: 20
Still doesn't explain why the Parliamentary committee would get involved over a perfectly legal and consensual affair. They're not bleeping Relate.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I am worried he could end his life if the papers dont stop. Yes what he done is very wrong, dont thing hes a nice man at all. But he didnt do anything illegal and im worried this is going to be a repeat of what happened to Caroline Flack. Wish the papers would just drop it now
I don't give a duck what he does. I'm worried his victims might end their lives. Matthew has already ben driven to substance abuse by all reports. If that filthy old groomer took himself out there'd be a lot kids safe from him. But he won't. He'll suicide bait for sympathy and apparently it'll work on some.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It shocks me that after Rochdale and that programme, Three Girls i think it was called people still don't grasp the concept of grooming. I think watching that started my brain ticking over to be honest. People are quick enough to make noise with the likes of Saville after the fact, yet here we are with it staring us in the face and people don't see it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I follow innocent until proven guilty. If he did commit suicide, everyone would go very quiet very quickly. Like i said, i dont think he is a nice man, but what we know so far he hasnt done anything illegal. I mean if more does come out then ill definitely take my words back. But what we know so far he hasnt, and if he ends his life because of this then that is awful
grooming is illegal

Reactions: 25
Philip telling Holly not to reply is probably because he was preventing her from saying something that would indicate that she knew.

Reactions: 14
Thread 🧵 Title:
The Fugly Fake Faggot is Nothing But a Crusty Old Maggot.
The fugly faked faggot’s nothing but a crusty old maggot.
That's not very respectful to us gays reading here. No need for homophobic insults to be used to get at PS.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Isn't Holly in Portugal? I heard that this morning. In a multi-million pound home. Alright for some eh.
And refusing to respond to Philths calls or texts. She's as guilty as he is, there is no way she didn't know, lying two face bint.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.