Phillip Schofield #43 Phillip says ‘I was just shagging a mate’, the skeletal groomer sits puffing a vape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can use the mental health card to try to save his own skin but his career is dead in the water and rightfully so.

He’s been dropped by anyone he’s had a past association with, he’s poisonous. No one will touch him professionally with a barge pole because he’s a manipulative crusty ol’ child groomer.

He tried for sympathy in Feb 2020 by telling us he was struggling with his sexuality and controlled everyone by crying homophobia at anyone who dared be critical of him.
The power of that threat is no longer strong enough so we now have the suicide threat trick.

If he has any people of colour in his ancestry, he might try the racism card next.
Desperate to manipulate.

Reactions: 35

Phillip he lie, Alison she cry, leave him alone or else he die.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I was about to watch the interview on the BBC and have had to pause already after a minute cos of his bleeping amateur dramatics fake as duck sad pauses. He learnt duck all creeping around all the vulnerable kids at 2-faced then! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Isn't Holly in Portugal? I heard that this morning. In a multi-million pound home. Alright for some eh.

Reactions: 10
Like I said many threads back this is gathering momentum isn't it and is not going to go away like ITV thought it would after a few days.

I cannot bring myself to watch that vile bastard's interview based on what I have read on here so far.

I really wonder how MM is feeling, I just cannot stop thinking of how he is and really hope he has support.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
BIB - Can this be incorporated into a thread title somehow! An excellent description.

I am just reading here about the discussion on TM. This is more of the same as the 'coming out'. Him controlling the narrative.

It's a bleeping wonder they haven't brought him in so they could all weep with him, all over again. 😡😡😡😡😡
Title suggestion

🎶 You scumbag, you braggart.... you crusty old maggot
🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just watching the clip there on this morning first time they have really addressed it Alison genuinely upset I have a feeling holly is going to come out worse from this tables will turn public will resent her detachment
Anyway also Dermot o Leary looks terrible these days? Looks like he’s permanently on the drink?! Anyone think the same he looks wrecked
he deffo doesn't seem comfortable

Reactions: 9
My mum said this morning she was worried about someone committing suicide and I nearly flipped on her saying Philth is just using that but she quickly confirmed she meant MM. She’s not on tattle and will only have heard what’s on the news (and not GBnews) so that made me hope that others who aren’t as invested as us can also see through his charade 🙏
Someone committing suicide over being a possible groomer and behaving like and not acknowledging his actions as an adult involving himself with a much younger adult sexually. I don't think thay type considers that sort of act. It's the victims that may. He has probably done interviews with victims and prepetrators many a time to know both sides.

Just because he says he doesn't see it as grooming it doesn't mean it isn't. When you read the word grooming it comes exactly across as that to me.
But its clear the interview halts the story. He has given it the ending and so has that apparent MM statement. He may not be intouch with MM but the Simon Schofield probably has contact.

Reactions: 16
What about the snapchatting of young men late at night Philith?
Exactly - I said to my mum this morning that with Snapchat messages work differently to WhatsApp, Twitter and so once seen disappear - makes total sense for him to use that app.

Reactions: 17
I noticed that his demeanour went from hand wringing, pearl clutching to a defiant composed look when he was asked if M was his first gay experience. He said this interview wasn't about other experiences or wtte

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I am worried he could end his life if the papers dont stop. Yes what he done is very wrong, dont thing hes a nice man at all. But he didnt do anything illegal and im worried this is going to be a repeat of what happened to Caroline Flack. Wish the papers would just drop it now

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
the only way this ITV/PS can make this story go away (if thy really think nothing untoward happened) is if MM talks. Sorry but that’s a fact.
If there’s talk of grooming/underage relationships floating about it needs to be addressed by police or they need to start an investigation. PS should voluntarily go in if he’s so innocent.
I can understand the turmoil MM is going through but it’s the only way the story will die down (if PS is right in saying that the relationship was spontaneous and not a result of something more sinister)
Silence will create more speculations. MM must speak out. It just is what it is.

Reactions: 14
I have fresh tea. My son has a friend who's dad works at the BBC. He told her that there is far more to come out. Philth is another Saville/Rolf Harris and its all been covered up for years by his bosses.

It's known in the industry that staff bringing their kids to work would never leave them alone with Schofield and the injunction runs out next month.
What an AUDACIOUS statement then the accused signing off on behalf of a supposed victim. No wonder he is selling that party flat ot just looks like he needs a pot of liquidity 💰 on standby.

Reactions: 7
I feel really sorry for his mother. To have one son in jail for at least 8 years and now this very public scandal with the sainted one……the poor woman alone in a small town where everyone knows her as ‘Schofe’s Mum’ . I should imagine prison visits to her younger son will be horrendous and she must wonder why both have turned out this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am worried he could end his life if the papers dont stop. Yes what he done is very wrong, dont thing hes a nice man at all. But he didnt do anything illegal and im worried this is going to be a repeat of what happened to Caroline Flack. Wish the papers would just drop it now
Eh? Lols 😃😃😆

He's a groomer, and no, he won't commit suicide. He's playing you like an old violin. Which is what he wants...........

Doesn't fool us....

• Heart
Reactions: 36
We only have his word and I think it should be investigated by authorities as there is a liklihood of there being something illegal. If he did unalive himself it wound be to make a point, on the whole narcissists don't do that but if they have an attempt it's one not likely to work but used to further their control over people.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hiding behind Caroline Flack's name is low. Unsurprising really. If he is genuine that he is suicidal then that's all he has to say, its a powerful enough statement in itself. By bringing Caroline into it he is preying on people's emotions, its trying to piggy back on her very real mental health issues and the good name she had with a large amount of viewers. He is nothing like Caroline Flack, how dare he use her name when discussing his perversions.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So he basically called Eamonn and Dan liars. He wasn't a bully, TM wasn't toxic, he didn't have taxis on a Friday, he didn't arrange for M to be moved to LW. Etc

Reactions: 28
Don't know if this has been mentioned on this thread yet, but he skirted around questions about other relationships/ experiences when interviewed by Amol Rajan

Reactions: 17
They all feel they are being unfairly targeted by the evil media. They must live in a bubble.
That’s the way it’s coming across. The only one speaking any sense is Sonja. He abused his power and he has to face up to it and just because he’s Phillip Schofield doesn’t mean he’s allowed to do what he likes and get away it. They need to understand that nobody is invincible anymore and I hope it teaches everyone that works in the public eye that they can and will be held to account in their private lives if they are doing something illegal. Especially with young people. I wished they addressed MM and addressed how he must be feeling.
Poor lad is dragged into the public eye and left to the wolves. He is the priority. Not Phillip

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.