Phillip Schofield #43 Phillip says ‘I was just shagging a mate’, the skeletal groomer sits puffing a vape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you feel suicidal if what you did was “legal”? He knows for a fact he’s a ped0 and that’s that

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Anyone have a link to the bbc interview...cant get the player in ireland and its not on youtube in full

Reactions: 1
He can use the mental health card to try to save his own skin but his career is dead in the water and rightfully so.

He’s been dropped by anyone he’s had a past association with, he’s poisonous. No one will touch him professionally with a barge pole because he’s a manipulative crusty ol’ child groomer.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
God forbid, we would be called the cause. Not PS or the cover up, or the media….it would be us ‘trolls’.
It’s emotional blackmail at it’s finest. My mother was a narc and the hallmarks of emotional blackmail are screaming all over that statement. It’s a subtle way of having a hissy fit over being exposed.

Reactions: 19
The bleeping audacity of them all in ITV. They obviously think the worst is over, Phil's gone, he's had his say and all the gullible fools will fall for it hook line and sinker so now they can talk about it, have a weep and go back to business as usual on Monday when Holly is back. bleeping disgusting the lot of them :mad::mad:
The only way they'll get the message is if the share price drops further as money talks, but also if people stop tuning into to watch TM, which won't happen atm as everyone will be tuning in out of human curiosity with it all. I dont think HW will resign, its her biggest gig so she won't give it up for anyone without a fight. They need her to stay on to be convincing with the whole " its been difficult but we love making this show for you and we are going to ride it out" The alternative is too much for the bosses to lose so they will be colluding as much as they can to steady the ship, they'll also prob lie their arses off in front of parliament to save themselves.

Reactions: 8
This has probably already been said but all that “Do you want me to die?” bullshit. That’s aimed at MM isn’t it, speak out, I’ll kill myself and it’ll be your fault.
He’s a despicable, vile, pathetic excuse of a human. Disgusting.
Referencing CF as well.....I can't imagine how her poor family feel about that.

Someone needs to lock him in The Cube and throw away the key.

Reactions: 13
Apart from mentioning Caroline Flack he then accuses the story of being homophobic. Saying if it was a straight couple it wouldn't be as bad or talked about.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Just watching the clip there on this morning first time they have really addressed it Alison genuinely upset I have a feeling holly is going to come out worse from this tables will turn public will resent her detachment
Anyway also Dermot o Leary looks terrible these days? Looks like he’s permanently on the drink?! Anyone think the same he looks wrecked

Reactions: 5
I mean there are holes in basically everything he says but the line about how he’s only a presenter and doesn’t have an ITV car account…. Say whaaaat 🤨🤨 pretty sure the top presenters would have access to cars on tap, I used to work for a small media company and even we had access to the company cab account whenever we needed it 🤨🤨🤨
He absoloutely discussed his driver from oxfordshire...he was not footing that bill. It comes under prduction accounts...more proof he still lies.

Reactions: 7
He said a very prominent TV person phoned him up to ask how he was as it was relentless. Piers Morgan?

Reactions: 11
All this has ITV “damage control” written all over it. They’re letting This Morning talk about it now because they want to try paint the narrative that Phillip is being bullied or whatever. Same reason for Phillip’s two interviews with the Sun and BBC. They’re trying to control the narrative in preparation for the select committee next week.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Sorry i'm a bit behind...well that was a right love in!!!! Didn't see no tears:sneaky:

Reactions: 4
Just watching the clip there on this morning first time they have really addressed it Alison genuinely upset I have a feeling holly is going to come out worse from this tables will turn public will resent her detachment
Anyway also Dermot o Leary looks terrible these days? Looks like he’s permanently on the drink?! Anyone think the same he looks wrecked
It was his 50th this week...id say he is tired.if her dyed his eyebrows and lashes he would look great

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm still thinking kudos to his PR. They've said nothing, let the story over saturate every news outlet causing fatigue, people are fed up.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.