Phillip Schofield #43 Phillip says ‘I was just shagging a mate’, the skeletal groomer sits puffing a vape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole"do you want me to die? " reminds me of Jack Monroe's " do you you want me to stop breathing? "

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
This Morning is finished. Holly Willoughby is finished. Everyone who works on TM will be looking for work. All due to the supreme arrogance and lies of Philip Schofield. He should be thoroughly ashamed of himself. Zero sympathy from me for HW though, she’s complicit in his deceit.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I have fresh tea. My son has a friend who's dad works at the BBC. He told her that there is far more to come out. Philth is another Saville/Rolf Harris and its all been covered up for years by his bosses.

It's known in the industry that staff bringing their kids to work would never leave them alone with Schofield and the injunction runs out next month.
Why have the BBC given him a platform to speak then then? They‘ve badly misjudged the situation.

Reactions: 25
The control freak/narc wants to control the narrative. Pulling the homophobia card and talking about suicidal thoughts. Wanting sympathy. Sorry because you were found out and now your reputation and career are in the gutter. Shown to be a not very nice person. There are no snippets of anything good he ever did either on or off screen. The house of cards has fallen and very few have sympathy, rightly so.

Reactions: 20
Well they finally addressed the elephant in the room on TM. Judging from the clip they’ve shown it’s a very poor me, pity me situation. They seem to forget there is a young man in this situation who also needs support. What about him? Phil needs to just accept defeat and go away now. Threatening suicide is a huge narcissistic trait.
They all feel they are being unfairly targeted by the evil media. They must live in a bubble.

Reactions: 12
I have another theory...I think Holly and Phil are using phils brothers situation communication and are covering themselves. I believe Phil apologised to jer but it was for lying about knowing about the brother situation. I believe her statement where she said "is it true and he lied and said no' was also about the brotgers situation. That way they both fudge the timeline of the communication to look slightly better. All of itv knew...not possibly his best friend holly didnt.

Reactions: 10
Course they have! They knew it was happening and exactly what he'd say. Whole thing has been orchestrated.
Yep and IF more come forward they may eat there words but if it is THE SUN or associate it most certainly will look like a plan.

We see you 👀 not fooling us 😏

Reactions: 5
I think holly will do an interview on Monday on the show then Tuesday it will be business as usual

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I have fresh tea. My son has a friend who's dad works at the BBC. He told her that there is far more to come out. Philth is another Saville/Rolf Harris and its all been covered up for years by his bosses.

It's known in the industry that staff bringing their kids to work would never leave them alone with Schofield and the injunction runs out next month.
But Holly took her kids abroad with him many times didn’t she? 🤢
So staff wouldn’t leave their kids with him but she was happy for hers to get that close

Reactions: 17
I mean there are holes in basically everything he says but the line about how he’s only a presenter and doesn’t have an ITV car account…. Say whaaaat 🤨🤨 pretty sure the top presenters would have access to cars on tap, I used to work for a small media company and even we had access to the company cab account whenever we needed it 🤨🤨🤨

• Angry
It astonishes me that TM is still running. What benefit can there be, other than to confirm that ITV have absolutely no respect for their viewers, their sponsors, even their remaining presenters. It needs to be put out of its misery, taken out the back and shot.

No mention whatsoever of MM and his mental health 😡

Allison has a son, so if the same thing happened to him would she be crying over the older bloke.

I think TM should have carried on ignoring it because that was an absolute piss take
Absolutely agree it’s all about PS. Frankly I think TM should have left it as the elephant in the room. And I don’t think Alison should have been made to talk about it, she’s just not experienced enough and became emotional. Used to laugh at Richard Madely but omg what a difference it was when there were actual journalists hosting this programme. It has become some kind of grotesque reality show. Just scrap it and start again after the summer.

Reactions: 23
Biggest apology is to M, not his wife who he has made a mockery of? Their entire relationship is odd. He’s gay yet according to this interview “has a good marriage but it’s not great right now”. It’s the wrong phrase. He should have said we have a good relationship but it’s not great right now”.

If my husband came out to me, I’d be supportive but would be making plans to divorce. They’ve just seemed to have carried on as usual. He’s gay but they are still a married couple. I don’t get it. The marriage is done, he’s not attracted to you. Your children are in their twenties so there’s no concerns about staying together for their sake, you have the money to divorce amicably so keeping up the pretence of being married is odd to say the least. All it serves is him and his desperation to keep his family orientated image which is now dead in the water. I don’t get what Steph gets out of this relationship short of being amicable for their grown up children who are old enough to understand and not having to work for most of her life.

Then again, I’m sure the changes made last week on company house probably helped soften the blow after the events of the last few weeks….not a bad strategy there Steph getting Fistral productions signed over entirely to you the day before the tit hit the fan! Makes it clean if you ever start those divorce proceedings!
This is just surmising on my part, but I suspect their marriage stopped being sexual a good while ago, so I suppose him coming out didn’t make much difference in that department. A lot of long term relationships turn into companionships when both parties get to their 60s. Divorce is inevitable but maybe not something that everyone feels the need to rush.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.