Phillip Schofield #43 Phillip says ‘I was just shagging a mate’, the skeletal groomer sits puffing a vape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell is he still wearing his wedding band?? Has he not humiliated Stef enough?? Stop the charade of *somehow* still being married to her!!

Reactions: 30
My mum said this morning she was worried about someone committing suicide and I nearly flipped on her saying Philth is just using that but she quickly confirmed she meant MM. She’s not on tattle and will only have heard what’s on the news (and not GBnews) so that made me hope that others who aren’t as invested as us can also see through his charade 🙏

Reactions: 27
Him reiterating the fact that the TM make-up room was a sanctuary for him and the crew, so whatever was said in there stayed in there.....reminding the wider team to keep their gobs shut. We see you, Philth! 👀

Also...how can he say that he's never rude to others on set after that awful link to Ruth on LW, where he cut her off mid-flow? 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 35
It’s funny how once people have been caught doing something wrong they bring out the ‘mental ‘elf’ card.
it was used to justify Flacks issues & now peedoPHIL.
actions have consequences. People who do wrong need to face the music. Whether u physically abused your partner or allegedly groomed a romantic relationship with a child/teen.
DEAL WITH IT. ur in the public eye this kind of fall out is default.

Reactions: 25
That newspaper review segment was painful viewing.

Gyles fully coming out to bat for This Morning telling us again and again what a wonderful place it is to work (it's giving cult, at this point); Alison weeping and telling us all to use the Bible like a Sat Nav (throw it out the window on the M6 after it warns me of 'speed cameras ahead'?); Dermot looks mighty missed off.

Mental health card being played repeatedly. They're trying to rehabilitate him.
Gyles just wants a bigger gig on there. Suck arse.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I so hope there are other guys out there that he has done similar with, this interview is going him a lot of support and sympathy. I had always thought more must be coming out otherwise a lot of people will be saying, he had an affair, so what? Yes the guy was young, yes he knew him when younger however, it was not illegal. It makes me sick. He’s still controlling MM by the sound of it. I honestly think he may get away with it. I hope I’m wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I wonder if the Parliamentary committee hearing on 14th June will order a police enquiry to determine whether grooming occurred? If they do, MM will have to be interviewed.

One wonders if Schofield is expecting this and thats why he's paid for a solicitor to represent MM.
The solicitor would be with MM in the police interviews and could guide his answers.

He so needs legal representation that is independant of itv and Schofield.
maybe we should set up an independent legal fund for Philth's victim!

Reactions: 8
If you've done something questionable this is how you get out of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The bleeping audacity of them all in ITV. They obviously think the worst is over, Phil's gone, he's had his say and all the gullible fools will fall for it hook line and sinker so now they can talk about it, have a weep and go back to business as usual on Monday when Holly is back. bleeping disgusting the lot of them :mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I blinked and missed 30 pages of the last thread and 40 pages of a new one so I’m waaaaaay behind.

But basically we’ve learnt that PS decided one day he wanted a young, impressionable fuckbuddy?

And that he (claims that) he hasn’t spoken to MM at all through all of this, but he’s speaking out sharing all the sordid details of their fuckbuddy arrangement without MM’s prior knowledge or agreement?

Yet he wants everyone else to respect MM’s privacy?

Try setting the example.

Reactions: 22
Notice how the only clips they showed were the parts where he’s threatening his life. What about the actual reason why he’s feeling this way
Although you are absolutely correct now it’s become about HIS mental health and they’ll have to lay off him because he’s basically said I’d be dead if it wasn’t for my daughters and effectively said that he’s on suicide watch with his family.

All that stuff about ‘do they want me to die?’ - he knows that as soon as you mention suicide, people will back off because nobody wants to be responsible for ‘bullying’ someone into killing themselves

But yeah, he’s in this position because of his own behaviour but despite that no broadcaster wants his blood on their hands so they’ll just lay off him.

He’s played a blinder really and he knows the emotive value of saying these things

Reactions: 25
I'm wondering if Alison is crying as she's being expected to support him as she's presenting on TM and feels incredibly conflicted.
I just wish her and Dermot would just say this is a sham and they can't be part of it.
ALL IN IT TOGETHER ........go to video on 3/4th slide. Alison, Dermot, Fritzle, PS......

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The fact that he had a WhatsApp group called The Event, for when he was about to come out, just shows how important he thinks he is.
And also proves what Eammon said about how well prepared they both were for that interview. Ruth and Eammon were just used.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I agree. He’s been doing this gig for 41 years (his words): [Sic] “In 41 yrs this is the one and only time I have I have been unwise in this sort of situation.” No, you crusty old maggot. It’s the one and only time you’ve been caught. Thus far.

I digress. Narcs (despite their own perceived IQ status) have an excruciatingly enormous blind spot when it comes to self awareness. Precisely because there is very little ‘self.’ They instead watch and mimic others cue’s and emotions, (especially in regards empathy, compassion etc) to portray anything but the empty husk they are. This blind spot overshadows self awareness and accountability because the over riding need for supply (others adoration of them and attention to them) comes even above self preservation. It is this supply that literally gives their life meaning and more importantly it truly makes them feel as though they have some sort of identity. How shallow must it be (and exhausting) to live ones life that way? Oh look, I must go tend my field of fucks. Again!
BIB - Can this be incorporated into a thread title somehow! An excellent description.

I am just reading here about the discussion on TM. This is more of the same as the 'coming out'. Him controlling the narrative.

It's a bleeping wonder they haven't brought him in so they could all weep with him, all over again. 😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 9
I see the Fail is starting to target Hollyfilla and as predicted by Tattlers Philth is hinting at suicidal thoughts and seeking to portray himself as the victim. I believe he still thinks he has a career left.
Yeah we’ve said all along he’d have some kind of fake ‘mental health crisis’ to try and manipulate the narrative. His career is over though. Who is seriously going to Emily him now?

Reactions: 8
I have fresh tea. My son has a friend who's dad works at the BBC. He told her that there is far more to come out. Philth is another Saville/Rolf Harris and its all been covered up for years by his bosses.

It's known in the industry that staff bringing their kids to work would never leave them alone with Schofield and the injunction runs out next month.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
If I was Caroline Flack's family I'd be deeply pissed off that this rotten man was trying to hide his wrong-doings behind her memory.

Where were Philip and the rest of the This Morning vultures when she was at her lowest ebb? Did he use his significant platform and obvious clout within ITV to endorse her publicly? Was she given an opportunity to tell her side of the story just days after the original story broke?

It's ghoulish to invoke her name to try and hide from criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
My mum said this morning she was worried about someone committing suicide and I nearly flipped on her saying Philth is just using that but she quickly confirmed she meant MM. She’s not on tattle and will only have heard what’s on the news (and not GBnews) so that made me hope that others who aren’t as invested as us can also see through his charade 🙏
God forbid, we would be called the cause. Not PS or the cover up, or the media….it would be us ‘trolls’.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.