Phillip Schofield #43 Phillip says ‘I was just shagging a mate’, the skeletal groomer sits puffing a vape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alison is clearly as thirsty as PS and HW.
She loves PS but he was wrong. Get off the bleeping fence Alison

Reactions: 26
That newspaper review segment was painful viewing.

Gyles fully coming out to bat for This Morning telling us again and again what a wonderful place it is to work (it's giving cult, at this point); Alison weeping and telling us all to use the Bible like a Sat Nav (throw it out the window on the M6 after it warns me of 'speed cameras ahead'?); Dermot looks mighty missed off.

Mental health card being played repeatedly. They're trying to rehabilitate him.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How...she is right...he got someone moved off set...he used company finances. They would have all been well rehearsed with lawyers today.
I'm being sarcastic! I know she is speaking the truth! the powers at be at ITV won't like what she has said!

Reactions: 5
I said this to my hubby - the safeguarding processes at the theatre company were obviously less than robust!

I work in safeguarding and if it came to my attention that a 15 year old was being messaged by a 49 year old man it would definitely be on my radar and I would definitely be monitoring the situation at the very least

Of course young people have work experience and look for opportunities but the concern would lie in the private manner of the communication for me - surely for safeguarding reasons if there was a potential job opportunity or work experience then it would be safer for the young person for any potential opportunities to be facilitated by the theatre company

But who is going to investigate that theatre company and its connection to this?
I bet the barrister doing the itv enquiry won't be.
But it is a big part of it and if its connections to this are ignored, any grooming (if it happened) will not be uncovered.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well they finally addressed the elephant in the room on TM. Judging from the clip they’ve shown it’s a very poor me, pity me situation. They seem to forget there is a young man in this situation who also needs support. What about him? Phil needs to just accept defeat and go away now. Threatening suicide is a huge narcissistic trait.

Reactions: 38
Alison crying over Philip Schofield. Get in the bleeping bin.
No mention whatsoever of MM and his mental health 😡

Allison has a son, so if the same thing happened to him would she be crying over the older bloke.

I think TM should have carried on ignoring it because that was an absolute piss take

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm wondering if Alison is crying as she's being expected to support him as she's presenting on TM and feels incredibly conflicted.
I just wish her and Dermot would just say this is a sham and they can't be part of it.
She said “I still love Phillip Schofield”

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Why would your best mate distance themselves because of something your brother did? That makes no sense whatsoever.
They were friends all during that time. Pics of them together it's all looking BS.
I don't believe they are distancing themselves. i bet she was well in the loop about this interview that's why he is all "Sorry Whiloughby".

These lot have things tied up it seems all preplanned. But it doesn't stop others from coming forward it's just suss as fck if it's The Sun again. Who rumoured to have done previous dealings with.

Reactions: 8
I see the Fail is starting to target Hollyfilla and as predicted by Tattlers Philth is hinting at suicidal thoughts and seeking to portray himself as the victim. I believe he still thinks he has a career left.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Why does he need to provide for his adult daughters who both have their own careers?

Reactions: 32
This has probably already been said but all that “Do you want me to die?” bullshit. That’s aimed at MM isn’t it, speak out, I’ll kill myself and it’ll be your fault.
He’s a despicable, vile, pathetic excuse of a human. Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Alison should be ashamed of herself, she has a son. How would she feel if an aul fella like Phil took a shine to him and decided to start shagging him? Its always the people you think should be most repulsed by him who are his biggest defenders.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m absolutely sure that the fact he is in contact with MM means that no further information will come out. MM is being coerced, controlled and abused by him. I will watch the full interview this evening and I’ve only skimmed it but my goodness I despise PS.
So he says. I don't believe he's still in contact.

Reactions: 5
I'm being sarcastic! I know she is speaking the truth! the powers at be at ITV won't like what she has said!
Oh ok. I feel alot of people can say what they want in tv this week cos if they are sacked for having free speech they will have a lawsuit and payday. I am gonna record loose women. They will deffo discuss it.

Reactions: 4
Isnt is funny how when famous narcs are caught they wheel out the suicide threats. I can think of another famous interview where someone claimed suicidal ideation when she couldnt get her way.......

Reactions: 21
My god. I'm only 20 mins into his bbc interview and the lies and contradictions are insane!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.