Phillip Schofield #43 Phillip says ‘I was just shagging a mate’, the skeletal groomer sits puffing a vape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alison doesn’t want there to be any deaths caused by this situation.
Gyles says all broadcasters have a duty of care in what they write and show on tv

Reactions: 14
Are they bleeping joking on This Morning… actually crying over a bleeping nonce !!!!!! He is wrong, he abused a child, he abused his power, now his daughters have to ‘be on watch’ his words not mine, that he might kill himself. He has put himself into this situation, no one else!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Just watching the interview now. A couple things that stick out.

1) Where are all the other young lads and lady's he helped with career advice, job opportunities and show reels without it later becoming sexual?

2) A bit niche but he very much reminds me of Paul Breach in his defence "What's wrong with talking to younger people?" "What's wrong with having younger mates?" kind of thing. No acknowledgement that an adult needs to be so, so careful when having these friendships with younger people because even if your intentions are totally pure they are so impressionable and it's so easy to confuse genuine friendship with romantic intention at that age.

Reactions: 28
Good tv. Hard to watch. Easy to see who is an ally and who isnt. I missed the bbc interview. This wont have been Phils only mess up. He can go away now and stop asking for sympathy.

Reactions: 15
What I want to know is why does Schofield never tend on twitter despite things to do with him and his interviews trending. His name never appears🤔
It’s only trending now and I think his lawyers have let it pass so they can gauge the mood. Before then, it was being restricted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm wondering if Alison is crying as she's being expected to support him as she's presenting on TM and feels incredibly conflicted.
I just wish her and Dermot would just say this is a sham and they can't be part of it.

Reactions: 28
Are they bleeping joking on This Morning… actually crying over a bleeping nonce !!!!!! He is wrong, he abused a child, he abused his power, now his daughters have to ‘be on watch’ his words not mine, that he might kill himself. He has put himself into this situation, no one else!!!!!!!!!!
Notice how the only clips they showed were the parts where he’s threatening his life. What about the actual reason why he’s feeling this way

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Have watched the Doc yet, saving it until tonight, but it sounds like he is doing the same as the coming out story - Taking control! Seems like he is love bombing MM as well, to keep him in line?

Has EH said anything yet? I wonder DW will have EH on again to discuss it?

(Sorry if this has already been covered, can’t keep up with the thread 🥴)

Reactions: 11
I feel sick to my stomach how this is turning people to support HIM! Just duck off PS and let’s see what else comes out, if anything. He’s been nasty to people on the sofa for decades but now wants sympathy.

I can usually be turned by anyone with a sob story and my husband especially thinks I’m a soft touch and I am but PS isn’t telling the truth and he’s turning all to him. I’m not happy about this at all. I’m not fooled on this occasion.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh now they talk about it? duck off!! I may need to step away for a bit my blood is boiling Don’t mention the GB news interviews but happily talk about his Oscar winning performance on bbc. Collusion everywhere

Reactions: 24
I feel sick to my stomach how this is turning people to support HIM! Just duck off PS and let’s see what else comes out, if anything. He’s been nasty to people on the sofa for decades but now wants sympathy.

I can usually be turned by anyone with a sob story and my husband especially thinks I’m a soft touch and I am but PS isn’t telling the truth and he’s turning all to him. I’m not happy about this at all. I’m not fooled on this occasion.
Making himself the victim 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Gordon is still traumatised after those years with Philth in the Broom Cupboard; After all we all know where Philth's hand was don't we? :oops:
Think about the poor bugger who was sitting under the bench next to PS!

More to the point: he is wittering on about being able to provide for his wife and children? Do these vastly overpaid (and overrated) tv, film and sports folk never put money away ‘for a rainy day’? He has at least 3 flats in London from what he has said, plus his house in Henley or wherever (or maybe now Steph owns it) and the new house he bought after he moved out of the family home. They also have property in Portugal…..why can’t he sell off all the properties and sod off to Portugal where he can take up a new hobby to occupy his waking hours?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.