Phillip Schofield #42 “Read the Wiki!” Tattlers cry, as Holmes hangs Schofield out to dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First sensible thing I've ever heard Amy N say, that this is giving off Prince Andrew lying level vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It doesnt matter what age someone is that you are talking to?

Hang on Phil, I don't even talk to any of my kids friends privately, EVER. What an earth are you talking about thinking that this is innocent?
A colleague’s 14 year old daughter requested to follow me on instagram for some reason. I deleted the request as it was a bit odd, with me being old enough to be her mother. Funny how Phil didn’t think that.

Reactions: 9
I'm not a groomer - that's exactly what a groomer would say!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
There is way more to the Holly and Phil story than just what went down with Timothy. I wouldn't drop a mate JUST for having a wrong un brother....If a mate of mine had a sibling who messed with kids then I wouldn't assume birds of a feather flock together. It wouldn't be fair on them when they themselves hasn't done it themselves...I suspect loads more will come out about that.

Reactions: 17
Just found this old post from 2020. There were rumours back then that Carol McGiffin knew something more about all this and also that she followed MM on IG...

carolmc.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Katie Hinds of DM who has been doing all the stories this week, will be mad he spoke to the Sun lol

Reactions: 9
tattlers hearing this narc talking crap this evening makes me feel even more strongly we must continue digging into Phillip and ITV and all the people in their joint circles... I think there is something big being covered up -more than just MM

• Heart
Reactions: 35
He can't see how weird it is can he him speaking to much younger people than him over social media, was he mentally stunted in the broom cupboard or something, it's bloody weird that a 50 + bloke chatting to all he did etc on twitter snapchat etc, how can he not see the danger there?!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can almost hear Frizzel, Dame easyjet, and Gormless threatening him that they covered for him for years it is his turn to take the flack now. Angry with the ITV bosses almost more than PS. :mad:

Notice that McCall only made a statement to lay the ground for the strategy now that she has to go before a Commons committee.

Reactions: 16
The irony is this story was actually starting to die down and he’s just gone and added fuel to the flames. Who on earth is advising him?
Probably his dopey PR daughter who claims to have only found out about something the rest of us all knew 4 years ago. Ooh she must be right at the top of her game 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I like Carol. If she's not here already she should be a Tattler she's said everything we say on here. Come and join Carol and could you invite Kim and Eamo over too?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.