Phillip Schofield #42 “Read the Wiki!” Tattlers cry, as Holmes hangs Schofield out to dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t buy anything he says.

He needs to take whatever gag he has on MM off and let him tell his story.

Reactions: 12
The more I read about this, the more I think there must be so much more to come out. It’s all so suspicious, there must be NDAs all over the shop otherwise the press would be on it. I do hope it all comes out somehow.
Tbh I do wonder if the reason press are not naming MM is because - if he was indeed underage OR a victim of grooming, both those things would make him a victim of sexual crime. Sexual crime victims cannot be named in media at all, it it highly illegal. Whether criminal charges are pending or not you absolutely cannot name a victim of sexual crime. However if MM were to surrender his legal anonymity in order to SPEAK to the press, then they can name him. So… it’s a very wait and see situation because his continued media anonymity given Filth’s claims of legal and above board goings on make me think… legal proceedings or a tell all are afoot. (Source: I’m a retired journo so have media law degree)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Well you’re hardly going to say you want to f*** him sideways whilst exchanging messages over Twitter are you

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It doesnt matter what age someone is that you are talking to?

Hang on Phil, I don't even talk to any of my kids friends privately, EVER. What an earth are you talking about thinking that this is innocent?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
These interviews are the worst thing he could’ve done. Should’ve just stayed quiet and gone under the radar. More than enough money to leave the limelight

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So tied MM up in legal knots not to speak but yet free to sell his own story. This narcissistic pos is something else 😡🤬 someone needs to throw caution to the wind and speak openly now.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Omfg I don't have BBC on my phone, I wonder if the NTAs drama will be discussed.

Reactions: 2
Why the duck is he even vaping? What an act. Who organised this interview? Princess Beatrice?
It’s weird isn’t it. Like those pics in the car of him vaping. He’s using it as a prop - probably thinks it makes him look more honest.

Reactions: 13
The irony is this story was actually starting to die down and he’s just gone and added fuel to the flames. Who on earth is advising him?

Reactions: 42
This clip from the BBC is nailing him tbf. They're not giving him any quarter. Looks like it'll be a decent interview hopefully.
Schofield has also spoken to the BBC's Amol Rajan, whose interview will be broadcast from 06:00 BST on Friday.
The full interview will be available on iPlayer.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I did wonder last night why he hadn't retaliated to Eammon. I expected a statement but not this. Here is narc in all his glory! Textbook! I hope to god mm gets justice soon. Look how outraged we are, imagine how poor mm is feeling 😢

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.