Phillip Schofield #41 Phil Spreadeagled on the floor "Help Me Holmes I'm Straight no more"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to you Tattlers who’ve found evidence to corroborate the established theory that MM is just one of several young man Phillip procured.

Let me get this straight Liam Russell, a young university graduated was supposedly offered a job at TM by Phil around Nov 2019 which he claimed on Twitter. Dan Wootton replied to this tweet by saying he’s not at all surprised by that revelation at the same time he would’ve gone to Carolyn McCall to try to persuade ITV to investigate Phil’s relationship with MM. In 2020, Liam tried to unalive himself and has a history of mental health issues.

I presume people like Kate Hind and Dan Wootton already know about this, but I do think someone needs to get in contact with them about this just to be sure they know the score. I’m not sure if this information is already on the wiki but if not, it definitely needs to be added as we don’t know who could be lurking on there, foraging for more dirt on Philth.

So we’ve established that Phil has had relationships with at least two other young men. Liam and Ben Perryman (I doubt he was groomed though). Surely there’s enough evidence for the media to start reporting on Phil’s relationship with Ben.

Also, I find it interesting how Jeremy Kyle worded that exclusive last night. He says Holly has stepped back from television, he doesn’t explicitly say that she’s resigned from This Morning. Could he mean that she’s just taking a longer break from her televisual commitments?
Thank you for setting this out re LR. This really just gets murkier and murkier. It would appear imho that PS uses young men, dangling the promise of a TV career over them so they'll do his bidding, and then cruelly discards them, leaving them in a dreadful state.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
The photos of that flat look very show-homey. I suspect he may not have moved out, they are just using the original photos from its first sale.

Reactions: 10
Maybe we could have a sticky at the top of each page reminding the uninitiated how to catch up without constantly asking the same questions (and saying they don't have time to read every post - which even though I understand why, I still get miffed).
Remember when that lady went missing when walking her dog?
The threads moved very fast and the same questions kept coming up over and over, so someone put together a timeline and synopsis in the 1st post of a new thread and it was copied and pasted onto every new thread after that.
It was really useful because it stopped all the repetitive posts/ questions and was a great memory refresher.

And also, thread title suggestions in Bold make it easier for a threadstarter to find when doing a new thread.
Maybe we can start to do that too.

I'm off out food shopping. Been glued to the Schofield news and these threads since Friday.
Must
Tear
Myself
Away

I could starve.

I wasn’t going to post but here we are 🤣🤣. I used to avoid news as I found it biased and restrictive and didn’t reflect the stuff I could read on here. On Sunday when I first watched GB News, I was sat open mouthed at the garish logos etc, but I soon got over it as that’s irrelevant. They have gone where others haven’t, and I have surprised myself by listening to GB news in the car on the way to and from work, and putting myself to bed by 9pm so I can watch the latest from Dan W on the app. We should care about who delivers the facts, and not how polished the production values are. The facts are being stated and that’s good enough for me. I will keep tuning in. (But never ever to Jacob R M or M Portillo, everyone has a limit and that’s mine 🤣🤣🤣🤣)
Moggster was broadcasting outside somewhere the other week around the coronation period and a controlled explosion had to be carried out near where he was doing his show cos a suspicious oackage had been found.
Cops came and asked him and his guest to evacuate.
He refused and carried on with his show cool as a cucumber.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Hi everyone, used to read this threads back in 2020 and am now catching up since everything came out.
I’m on thread 11 so I’ve got a bit of a ways to go. I don’t know if this convo is still happening but there was a lot of comparison between PS and Jimmy Savile. I will say, as someone local to the Leeds area, I have a friend whose mum used to work in the Leeds neonatal unit at Leeds General Infirmary (she’s retired now). The matron of the neonates unit would regularly refuse to let Savile on to the unit. The nursing staff loved this matron because she was no nonsense and was very good at her job. This matron retired after Savile passed away, and the nursing staff were thanking god that the woman never let him on to the unit after it all came out.
Now to keep on track, once I saw all the news come out lately I was like, I saw all about this on tattle back in 2020, why is it all coming out now? ITV definitely knew about it and are definitely covering up more. It’ll be interesting to catch up!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Phillip Schofield #42 Get down off your ‘pedal stool’ … I smell bullshit

(Credit to Kerry Katona, I just watched her and DW!)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Remember when that lady went missing when walking her dog?
The threads moved very fast and the same questions kept coming up over and over, so someone put together a timeline and synopsis in the 1st post of a new thread and it was copied and pasted onto every new thread after that.
It was really useful because it stopped all the repetitive posts/ questions and was a great memory refresher.

And also, thread title suggestions in Bold make it easier for a threadstarter to find when doing a new thread.
Maybe we can start to do that too.
Yes, I can remember participating in those threads and that timeline was incredibly helpful. It would also help us establish exactly what age Phil and MM met, considering some say it was when he was 10 and others say it was 12. It would be good to consolidate lots of this info. It would also help us establish when Phil started seeing the other boys and whether that factored into his decision to discard MM in 2019.

Reactions: 7
Think the Jeremy Kyle tiktok is fake as that's the only place it's been said that Holly resigned. It's definitely due though! 🤞

Reactions: 8
Phillip Schofield # 42
A bitter Phill to swallow

(pinched from GB news's strapline!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mike Graham us on talk now. He hasnt mentioned it yet.

Gah!
I need to go food shopping but there's always something happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nice pad. Plenty of mirrors in the bedrooms, I noticed 😏
there's a change of details at companies house giving Stephanie Schofield as person with significant control on the 18th March 2023 processed on 20th March 2023 and his flat goes up for sale on the 30/03/23 a few days before Tim Schofields is convicted. the actions of someone or them both who knew his days were numbered! there is deffo more to all this and deffo something else going on in the background

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Re Ben Perryman.....didn't realise it was a restraining order as well!

Perryman posted a naked photograph of his victim on social media and he admitted disclosing a sexual photograph with intent to cause distress and received a suspended 12-week jail sentence and four-year restraining order from the man. It is thought that his restraining order had recently expired,

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Can’t keep up. It wouldn’t be half as good but tattle needs to become a livestream of spoken dialogue so I can actually live life!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been at work the last couple of days and PS is all people are talking about. Gone are the wide eyed innocents proclaiming how lovely he is, and how mean and spiteful people are. Now the truth is coming out, the tide has well and truly turned.

I sincerely hope this isn’t going to be a scandal on a par with Jimmy Savile but bloody hell, it’s getting that way.

Reactions: 14
Just seen on the Daily Mail that Philth might be hauled in front of the MP select committee to answer questions. Now that I would pay to see!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.