Phillip Schofield #41 Phil Spreadeagled on the floor "Help Me Holmes I'm Straight no more"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a few things from me as I have finally caught up...

When Schofield is caught 'dining' with MM by the influencer, I noticed that MM has a glass of red wine. I am sure someone up thread said MM was 17 at this point. Not only is he meeting up with a younger person but is also getting them alcohol. Seems like a tick box grooming case.

Secondly, the link above looks like schof has already moved out...
If dining in the UK 16/17 yr olds can drink alcohol with their food. As long as they don't buy it they can legally drink it.
So Phill can again say it was unwise but not illegal. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Reactions: 18
Do you think you should cover their faces? They are victims in this and probably could do without being identifiable
His family has been posted on here before, in fact this is where I found the pic. But you're right... in future I will cover their faces.

Reactions: 5
Has This Morning had any actual guests on since this all blew up?

Like actual famous people not just people that like shagging tumble driers ( or cars/mop buckets/electric meters/ trees etc)
They have Ian McKellen on today.

• Haha
Isn’t that what the Wiki is for? The pink Wiki box at the top of the page? That is a summary of the important points so far that covers all the talking points that people keep repeatedly asking for
Maybe we could have a sticky at the top of each page reminding the uninitiated how to catch up without constantly asking the same questions (and saying they don't have time to read every post - which even though I understand why, I still get miffed).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Catching up while cooking my bacon and eggs. Wow Kerry was angry, I felt sorry for her. I hope she feels better now she has had a rant about how she was treated.
I think DW is on here. 👋 The excitement he showed when showing the clip of Eamonn 'I'm gaaaaayyy' makes me think he read here how funny we all thought it was 😆
100%, I'd bet! Too many similarities in 'tone' for his output to be a coincidence.

Reactions: 6
People being a little unfair on Jane McDonald here. Her Channel 5 shows have been highly rated and she won a BAFTA for them not long before the pandemic.

View attachment 2209948

It's amazing ITV haven't snapped her up sooner.
Love Jane. Down to earth and relatable. What you see is what you get. No airs and graces with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Secondly, the link above looks like schof has already moved out...
I wonder where he's moving to. Wormwood Scrubs has some lovely bijou studio apartments I hear. Might be a bit smaller than what Philth is used to. But some of his neighbours will doubtless share his, er, personal proclivities. He certainly won't be lonely.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gbnews doesn't have the money other channels have.
It's basically a start up. They don't get the high paying advertisers either.
They just wanted to report on stuff the other channels don't.
Some day they might get better ad revenue but in the meantime they are doing their best with a fraction of the budget other channels operate with.
I wasn’t going to post but here we are 🤣🤣. I used to avoid news as I found it biased and restrictive and didn’t reflect the stuff I could read on here. On Sunday when I first watched GB News, I was sat open mouthed at the garish logos etc, but I soon got over it as that’s irrelevant. They have gone where others haven’t, and I have surprised myself by listening to GB news in the car on the way to and from work, and putting myself to bed by 9pm so I can watch the latest from Dan W on the app. We should care about who delivers the facts, and not how polished the production values are. The facts are being stated and that’s good enough for me. I will keep tuning in. (But never ever to Jacob R M or M Portillo, everyone has a limit and that’s mine 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ll only believe Holly has resigned when we hear it directly from her, otherwise people don’t know anything

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well done to you Tattlers who’ve found evidence to corroborate the established theory that MM is just one of several young man Phillip procured.

Let me get this straight Liam Russell, a young university graduate, was supposedly offered a job at TM by Phil around Nov 2019 which he claimed on Twitter. Dan Wootton replied to this tweet by saying he’s not at all surprised by that revelation at the same time he would’ve gone to Carolyn McCall to try to persuade ITV to investigate Phil’s relationship with MM. In 2020, Liam tried to unalive himself and has a history of mental health issues.

I presume people like Kate Hind and Dan Wootton already know about this, but I do think someone needs to get in contact with them about this just to be sure they know the score. I’m not sure if this information is already on the wiki but if not, it definitely needs to be added as we don’t know who could be lurking on there, foraging for more dirt on Philth.

So we’ve established that Phil has had relationships with at least two other young men. Liam and Ben Perryman (I doubt he was groomed though). Surely there’s enough evidence for the media to start reporting on Phil’s relationship with Ben.

Also, I find it interesting how Jeremy Kyle worded that exclusive last night. He says Holly has stepped back from television, he doesn’t explicitly say that she’s resigned from This Morning. Could he mean that she’s just taking a longer break from her televisual commitments?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I wasn’t going to post but here we are 🤣🤣. I used to avoid news as I found it biased and restrictive and didn’t reflect the stuff I could read on here. On Sunday when I first watched GB News, I was sat open mouthed at the garish logos etc, but I soon got over it as that’s irrelevant. They have gone where others haven’t, and I have surprised myself by listening to GB news in the car on the way to and from work, and putting myself to bed by 9pm so I can watch the latest from Dan W on the app. We should care about who delivers the facts, and not how polished the production values are. The facts are being stated and that’s good enough for me. I will keep tuning in. (But never ever to Jacob R M or M Portillo, everyone has a limit and that’s mine 🤣🤣🤣🤣)
Patrick Christy is good too, he's quite funny! I only ever watch GB news as they cover topics other msm don't or won't

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.