Phillip Schofield #4 Will Phillip stay on itv, or will he do a runner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been reading these threads for 24hrs, with a short 3-4 hour break when I fell asleep. Finally registered in the early hours of this morning so I could fully contribute and say thank you for all your info and this is a basic summary of what I have learned from these threads 👀

*PS is and has been gay for many years but the issue that upsets everyone is the blatant attempts by him, his cohorts and the media backing him to to manipulate the public into believing this is a recent personal "discovery" or "revelation", despite its being known in the "business" for years that he's gay, and has no connection with the rumours of him being intimate with a much younger (teenage) person who he may have met at a theatre group he is patron of when said teenager was aged 10/11yrs. He also friended said teenager on social media when they were 15 and then "mentored" them through menial work at TM for a number of years.

*PS has been snapchatting teenagers/young men for some years, illustrating a pattern a behaviour with a prevalence towards young looking guys.

*Rumours are rife that both PS and HW partake in the use of "Columbian Marching Powder" which may account for some of their "under the influence" behaviour at times (as well as possibly their weight control and unpleasant manner towards other people in more menial/less public positions). Obviously, other "stars" use and misuse non prescription drugs as well. What rankles is the presentation that these people are clean living and get to rain down hard on other poor people appearing on their programmes that struggle with their issues without the benefit of the "smokescreen" of hypocrisy and big finance that these people have.

*Almost all the presenters at ITV are represented by the same company, which explains why we see them on so many programmes and in so many adverts ad nauseum. This is like a "mafia" that runs a protection around them to prevent "unpleasant" and negative stories appearing in the press. This organisation seems not only to run their lives/relationships but also the public's, because it controls the information we get access to and thereby the decisions we make. There is obviously big money in this.
Hope you get a good sleep tonight.

Reactions: 2
What did

What did he do? I missed that tv episode where they fell out. I loved them as a couple.
I. Just can't stand him in general
I love my family
I'm mr perfect
I. Love my kids
I'm perfect
Katie is a mess
I love my kids
I'm perfect
😂 😂

Reactions: 7
What the duck!! This is getting ridiculous now you would think he was president of the world the way everything is getting wiped from the net! It's making me think is ITV as bad as the bbc, this is quite scary, what the hell are they that worried about to go to these lengths 🤯
There is so much cross over between the BBC, ITV and the James Grant group. If you drew one of those Venn diagrams everyone would be clustered in the middle

Reactions: 10
Hello! I came across this site a few days ago when looking for more info on this MM thing, and I have been hooked on reading this forum for 3 days running! Usually, I am a lurker on these sort of things but I felt compelled to post! What a great site!! It's so suspect that Digital Spy is shutting down any discussion... something isn't right!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What the duck!! This is getting ridiculous now you would think he was president of the world the way everything is getting wiped from the net! It's making me think is ITV as bad as the bbc, this is quite scary, what the hell are they that worried about to go to these lengths 🤯
OMG if I could find my post i was ranting too
I was like why are they protecting him, unless he works undercover for the CIA etc so on and so forth. This was BEFORE sites got shut down

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't get too excited about that twitter account, I can see it being dragged out to make it look like they know some tea when they probably don't
Same as matey with all his files 🥱 get the duck on with it! Why do we need to wait until x time just share the tea 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Roll on Thread 5 tomorrow
Title, someone put Saint Smug Mug in it some where 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same as matey with all his files 🥱 get the duck on with it! Why do we need to wait until x time just share the tea 🤷🏼‍♀️
Probably because they have nothing and are just stringing people along for attention.

Reactions: 4
Myles Gilby the electrician that started this ball rolling is in Linked in. Any good?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.