Phillip Schofield #34 "Schofe met lover at 15...recollections may vary".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ. He just can’t take the hint can he?! They should use him him as a text book example of narcissist for people studying psychology. He’s literally saying the complete opposite to everyone else who has worked on the show. And releasing yet another ‘statement’ just before the show is about to go on air as well. So manipulative and controlling. duck off and read the room you rancid old pervert 😡🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I’ve just turned the radio on and 5Live has their phone in on the This Morning story. They’ve mentioned the latest statement from Phil defending allegations of the toxic atmosphere at work. Of course according to him everything was hunky dory.

A lady in the media said there’s more to come and that maybe the whole show needs refreshing.

Just bin the crap!

Reactions: 21
If everyone else except you is saying it was a toxic environment then maybe you were the toxic one, Phil.
Yes, like the age old saying....

"Every workplace has a bleep and if yours doesn't then it's you"

• Haha
Reactions: 71
A reminder that if everybody but you is saying the atmosphere is toxic... chances are you are part of the problem, or are the problem.

Schofe's statement is giving DARVO. But you can tell he's angry as duck, and very much believes people are out to get him, judging from the grudge comment. He'll definitely take everyone else down with him if he has to.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Do you know the part I find strange.... How the papers are printing pics that haven't been seen before.
Just HOW LONG have they been sitting on this? Us tattlers thought we had it all figured out but these photos are proving there is probably a LOT more that even we haven't figured out

A drunk PS statement this morning is peak entertainment though 👍
Papers sit on these stories for years
just waiting till the time is right
its why so many rumours abound.
my cousin worked on fleet st for two top newspapers
he knew all about the royal princess, married to a photographer and the actor
long, long before we ever got word of it.

Reactions: 21
That statement 🤦‍♀️

Err Phil love, only a week ago you told us that you lied to -

ITV
The Daily mail
Your agent
Your lawyers
Your colleagues
The British public

And we're supposed to believe you now? Classic narc 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
The average person would have just slithered off into the long grass never to be seen again. Not megalomaniac PS though.

🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The statement from PS…a narcissist will always try to control the narrative, often by deflecting blame.
Interesting that he mentions the loudest voices. Surely his own voice is amongst them? He’s put out enough statements 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just wondering if Jack has a hot take on PS annd about her times on TM? I’m not going on to her thread as it’s a full time job catching up with this thread! Any fraus doing god’s work and are on both, I’d appreciate any info or that there is radio silence at the bungamaison 😂
She's too busy boasting about going to "three raves" last night and staying out til 3am, despite needing to be up at 6am for a festival appearance today. How terribly professional. Pity the paying punters at Hay later, watching that egotistic shambles.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This opens up guests and crew to come out now and talk about their experience on the show. It's going to be a bloodbath

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Loose Women today is going to be a bloody treat if Ruth's on there. I think she presents Mondays, so I may have to watch with the liveliest of interest...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So, so true. In years to come I hope this will be a huge agenda. Years ago (in the 80s), my best friend was a closeted 17 yr old. He was taken advantage of by several older, rich males. He developed a drink problem and eventually admitted a lot to me on a drunken night out. I don’t believe he’s ever really gotten over those initial experiences and suffered with MH problems and substance abuse issues as a result. He’s been in a loving relationship with a peer for years now but this was 30 years ago and I think it’s still rife. We need to protect our younger gay men. My friend was treated like a plaything. I confronted one of the men about it and he laughed at me and said “he’s enjoying it really”. It’s so twisted.
Yes this is something very close to my heart too as my oldest son is gay, we’re very close and he has also confided in me about the abusive power / age differential dynamics that are a huge issue in parts of the community. Something that isn’t really talked about because of fears of arousing homophobia. And tbf it’s only in the last decade or so that emotionally/ financially abusive relationships have become better understood in even the straight world.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I think Philip may have gotten away with that statement if it had just been eamon and Dan saying it.

But when the 'nice guys' like dr ranj and rylan say/insinuate stuff it's harder to discredit.

Plus the fact the affair is so widely known in media circles And there is so much evidence it happened and the age in which they knew eachother.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.