Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grace28

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has been missed surley this is the biggest issue now.

I don't see how This Morning has any integrity left as a serious broadcaster when other high profile presenters are clear that those at the top knew. All those young sexual assault and grooming victims that shared thay stories in the last 18 months have been let down.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 176

Mediamyster

I’m cautious of writing this contribution here, been observing events here the last week or so, only contributed to stick up for GB News I must say. I’ve a lot to thank them for, for keeping this story running and giving me a bit of confidence to face a few things regarding this.
Can any Tattlers help me. I’ve actually got some information regarding PS, I’m not sure what’s best in what to do with the information I’ve got. I’ve tried to reach out to Katie Hind on twitter to no avail. It’s complex to go into and I don’t really know where to turn and how to proceed or if. I’m only saying this after the confidence due to how things have suddenly escalated. Does anybody have any suggestions here?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 173

Mediamyster

Just want to thank Tattle again for the time and responses over the last half an hour. I appreciate them all and I will take the rest of the day to ponder everything. Don’t know why this place has a bad rep. Between this and GB News they helped me recollect and consider a few things. I’ve been in touch with MM and obviously won’t say anything else in case any journalists reading, which if they are… a note for them all, please put clear instructions on your social media pages how to get in touch if you don’t accept open DMS. No point in doing anything if I can’t bloody get in contact to report something!

• Heart
Reactions: 172

Mediamyster

The reason I say this is that if it relates to MM, he may be in a position to corroborate and if he isn’t he can sign post you to someone reliable in the media. You didn’t clarify if it is illegal or not so kinda not giving us much direction. You say you don’t want blue lights so what do you want?
It’s very awkward to say something without saying anything if you know what I mean. 🤦🏻‍♂️ I have some direct experience with PS and it was something somebody said last night on here re MM and needing support. I’ve got some evidence and something that MM would be able to identify in agreement with me. I’m just going to take an hour out and work out my next move. I don’t want to embroil myself into something that could impact my daily life. Yet I don’t feel I can ignore it. 😔 Thank you for all your comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 163

catlady29

Chatty Member
Winning title was my own one...cangrats me, excellent title 🤣

As u were....let's see what tonight brings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I’m cautious of writing this contribution here, been observing events here the last week or so, only contributed to stick up for GB News I must say. I’ve a lot to thank them for, for keeping this story running and giving me a bit of confidence to face a few things regarding this.
Can any Tattlers help me. I’ve actually got some information regarding PS, I’m not sure what’s best in what to do with the information I’ve got. I’ve tried to reach out to Katie Hind on twitter to no avail. It’s complex to go into and I don’t really know where to turn and how to proceed or if. I’m only saying this after the confidence due to how things have suddenly escalated. Does anybody have any suggestions here?
I’m very mindful that you protect yourself right now. You are with friends here but the ITV bastards are on here too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 128

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Mediamyster whilst I don’t have any great answers, I think Tattlers have given some good safe pointers to consider.
Just goes to show Tattle ain’t the bad place people make out
Without a doubt tattle is the friendliest forum I’ve ever posted on. We get a lot of unfair flak.

• Heart
Reactions: 121

Mediamyster

If appropriate the police, if it's not illegal but in the public interest Dan Wooton?
It’s a very awkward line. I don’t want to rush into a blue light scenario. I know that sounds like an excuse! Just something has clicked in my mind and I also know MM… I just need to handle this as calm as possible

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 101

Hermes Banana

🎶 crash of drums, a flash of spite
My golden career flew out of sight.

My colleagues faded into darkness, I was left alone 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Dr Ranj has posted a statement on his Instagram, worth a read.
Really interesting read. Can I just say that bullying is wrong, be it in the playground or at work. It sounds like the TM environment was as toxic as hell. But 1 thing I don’t want to happen (hopefully DW or EH etc will keep on it) is the bullying becomes the main points of focus. I want Philth front and centre on his relationship(s) with younger boys not just the bullying side of him & HW & the producers.
* hope I'm putting it across right. I’m not dismissing the bullying, just want Philth to be held accountable for the other shit first

• Heart
Reactions: 99

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
It’s very awkward to say something without saying anything if you know what I mean. 🤦🏻‍♂️ I have some direct experience with PS and it was something somebody said last night on here re MM and needing support. I’ve got some evidence and something that MM would be able to identify in agreement with me. I’m just going to take an hour out and work out my next move. I don’t want to embroil myself into something that could impact my daily life. Yet I don’t feel I can ignore it. 😔 Thank you for all your comments.
If you ever happen to speak to MM again, please send him our love and let him know he has support.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

Notworthy

VIP Member
If appropriate the police, if it's not illegal but in the public interest Dan Wooton?

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Limey

VIP Member
Enjoying that 'recollections may vary' and 'unwise but not illegal' have passed into common usage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 90

Multi-21

VIP Member
There we are then, exactly what happened to Ruth as well. Raised her concerns and she and Eamonn were pushed aside despite all the gushing from ITV about being part of the TM family when Alison and Dermot first took over.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Evesdropping

VIP Member
I wouldn't post details here given Schofield's team are probably lurking and you must put yourself first. A quick search threw up Katie's LinkedIn and email address at the mail if you wanted to try those avenues. I'd imagine she's getting a lot of noise in her DMs atm. Hope this helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 84