Phillip Schofield #34 "Schofe met lover at 15...recollections may vary".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arnold clark dropping them in autumn
and guests not wanting to appear on the show
this story is huge

Reactions: 26
PS trying to gaslight everyone from his disgraced corner of the Internet. He ain’t going to go quietly is he? This is redolent of the statement he put out about Holly - on the surface a positive supportive one, but underneath trying to control the narrative. The bleeping ego on him. His putting this statement confirms everything about his high handedness is true.
Im very pleased he’s been stupid enough to do this, the more he talks the more he exposes himself to further revelations. Keep doing that drunk typing Philth!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Of course the sack of **** would say no 'toxicity'.

He is dragging the show down.

Reactions: 18
Can’t wait for Eamon’s response… 👀🤭
And when he does respond, can he also spill the beans on Jack Monroe's lingreenie, please?

I'm new to this thread, very impressed with the wiki and all the vintage sleuthing the OGs on here have done.

Just to add to age of consent business, it's illegal for an over 18-year-old to have sex with a 16-17-year -old if the older person is is a position of power, like teacher, boss, theatre coach, etc. So not as simple as age of consent is 16 and that's that. And yes, I understand there is no evidence of PS having any sexual relations with MM before he turned 18.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
And why do so many people have grudges against him? People who come from different backgrounds are saying the same thing.

Reactions: 22
Just when you think he can’t sink any lower. You’d have thought he’d have tried to salvage at least a tiny little bit of decency but you forget: he really is the lowest of the low. Proper mean girls vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Filth won’t go down quietly, grab the popcorn folks

This is gonna rumble on and on

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes this is something very close to my heart too as my oldest son is gay, we’re very close and he has also confided in me about the abusive power / age differential dynamics that are a huge issue in parts of the community. Something that isn’t really talked about because of fears of arousing homophobia. And tbf it’s only in the last decade or so that emotionally/ financially abusive relationships have become better understood in even the straight world.
THIS!

It's said numerous times on here how big age gap relationships are common in the gay community. And they are, but I also think they are normalised to such an extent that no one really looks jnto it.

A friend of mine recently came out of a long term (20 years) relationship with someone much older than them (20+ years) and its only now that they've broke free that they see controlling elements to the relationship by the older male.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Do you know what, with PS now and also Epstein in the recent past, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris, Saville, half the Catholic church the amount of paedophiles walking amongst us in sheep's clothing and with so much power, it's actually terrifying!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
If it's the (now abandoned) Keys complex in Quinta do Lago where PS lived (media records say he bought a house there), that's an hour's drive away from where Madeline McCann went missing. Very doubtful.
did something not happen with the Keys complex did it not go tits up and him and think it was either Ant or Dec it was reported as lost a lot of money out of it

Reactions: 8
Loose Women today is going to be a bloody treat if Ruth's on there. I think she presents Mondays, so I may have to watch with the liveliest of interest...
Quoting my own post I know... but Our Ruth is presenting Loose Women today! And it's an "extended show" too! She's going to be happy as bloody Larry, isn't she?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you know what, with PS now and also Epstein in the recent past, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris, Saville, half the Catholic church the amount of paedophiles walking amongst us in sheep's clothing and with so much power, it's actually terrifying!!
Honestly it makes me think who do I know and trust personally who has these same thoughts. Women included.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
He literally can’t help himself but respond can he. I do really get some joy from the fact he must be sat there seething, reading everything people are saying and knowing his whole career is dead in the water and nearly everyone hates him. Did make me laugh how he said a handful of people. I think it’s a bit more than a handful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They’ve brought up the gay factor again to muddy the waters. It’s got nothing to do with Phil being gay it’s to do with power and influence and using your star power when dealing with young vulnerable people!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.