Phillip Schofield #34 "Schofe met lover at 15...recollections may vary".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's basically saying these people are the problem not him. Wow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Here we go….
Why should anyone believe a word HE says? He is a liar. Here he is publically. defending TM, but no mention of the fact that it is his vile behaviour that has caused the backlash against the programme. Of course he would say it wasn’t toxic and they were family. His idea of family is skewed - he doesn’t know what that is - brother in prison, lavender marriage, teenage boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
No one believes you

because you’re a proven liar🤪 and it might be a family but it’s a f##ked family
He's already shown how he feels about family, he's controlled his whole image into a positive bright 'trust me' persona and carries on now, as if we can't analyse a parcel tongue 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope the talk of the toxicity of this morning doesn’t overshadow what Phil has done as an individual…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can’t believe that statement from Schofield 🫣🫣 think he’s been on his craft gins

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Re: the above about Frizzell - he's most likely a pedophile apologist given his longstanding proximity to and support of PS... And there has been speculation that Phil's longstanding power at ITV may be due to him knowing where execs have bodies buried. We know that child abuse rings exist and are protected... It's a reach but could it be possible that Martin Frizzell either knew the McCann parents directly or knew other people murkily involved either directly or indirectly, and Frizzell wanted to throw speculation off the parents and this angle of the story?

I know Portugal is not a village but people have said that PS has a property in Portugal and that other YMU celebs (Ant? Dec?) have properties nearby - kind of like a holiday version of Chiswick(?). Wouldn't be shocked if Frizzell or close friends/family also had properties in the same area, or if Frizzell took holidays and stayed at/used some of these properties. Is the area of Madeleine's disappearance the same area that some of the ITV talent/execs have homes??

This feels conspiracy theory adjacent and I haven't even googled it yet, but if anyone has any info/knowledge or feels like having a look into this then please let me know!
If it's the (now abandoned) Keys complex in Quinta do Lago where PS lived (media records say he bought a house there), that's an hour's drive away from where Madeline McCann went missing. Very doubtful.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That statement from Schofield says a lot about how his ego has been allowed to run unchecked and how everything has gone to his head. I’m expecting plenty more on how toxic the show has become.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Pretty sure he probably did/could have said what a wonderful place This Morning was to work when he did actually work there, so releasing that non-statement now is a load of bollocks and not actually saying anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
duck of Phyllis you dirty old lush. Guzzling down the gin like someone’s going to take away from ya. Dr Ranj is a completely uncontroversial character who as far as I’m aware has no personal grudge with you unless that’s another one to add to the seemingly endless list of enemies in the industry you have.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Can he not shut up for even a few days? What ever happened to shame?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Phil won't disappear quietly will he? What a narc. Very few people have spoken up or said anything as yet so Dr Ranj really has rattled his cage.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I imagine Alison and Dermot won't address phillip at all in their opening speech. They will address the Dr Ranj tweet though and say some pish like Phil has "This Morning is a family and always has been, we would treat bullying very seriously blah blah blah" pull the other one, the game is up

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.