Phillip Schofield #34 "Schofe met lover at 15...recollections may vary".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title was my own one...cangrats me, excellent title 🤣

As u were....let's see what tonight brings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135
Enjoying that 'recollections may vary' and 'unwise but not illegal' have passed into common usage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 90
What we discussed in the previous thread:

- we followed the front pages of the papers - Mail on Sunday coming out with the story of PS meeting his future partner when they were 15

- we discussed the alleged use of illicit substances by ITV personalities

- we pondered the future of TM which is still expected to return on Monday as planned

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What we discussed in the previous thread:

- we followed the front pages of the papers - Mail on Sunday coming out with the story of PS meeting his future partner when they were 15

- we discussed the alleged use of illicit substances by ITV personalities

- we pondered the future of TM which is still expected to return on Monday as planned
We also identified

one of the execs, Kevin Lygo, appears to own a fostering company; EDIT: this needs further clarification.

another ex CEO gave, what appeared to be, a veiled threat to anyone wishing to speak out on the Lisa Tarbuck show on BBC R2.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What I want to know is when they are going to expose his ‘friend’ Simon Schofield (no relation).

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Sorry if this has been missed surley this is the biggest issue now.

I don't see how This Morning has any integrity left as a serious broadcaster when other high profile presenters are clear that those at the top knew. All those young sexual assault and grooming victims that shared thay stories in the last 18 months have been let down.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 176
What I want to know is when they are going to expose his ‘friend’ Simon Schofield (no relation).
It must be being unpicked by the press. They’ll need to check and double check everything. There has to be legs to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We also identified

one of the execs, Kevin Lygo, appears to own a fostering company;

another ex CEO gave, what appeared to be, a veiled threat to anyone wishing to speak out on the Lisa Tarbuck show on BBC R2.
I thought there were two unrelated people called Kevin Lygo, so the ITV one is not associated with the fostering one?

Reactions: 12
When he came out, there was always this foreboding sensation that more was going on in the background. As others have said, being gay is a complete non-issue these days.

When people tell you I’m not doing this, they are doing it! Not illegal, there was no super injunction. Hmmmmm 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I thought there were two unrelated people called Kevin Lygo, so the ITV one is not associated with the fostering one?
I never saw that established, I maybe missed it. I woke up to 206 notifications so had to give up 🤪 if that’s the case, then please disregard. I never had a chance to properly delve.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been confirmed it’s on tomorrow with Josie and Craig!
Getting the two popular stand ins to present is a good idea. Would have thought Dermot and Alison would have been earmarked for it since this is actually the week Holly and Phil were due to be on holiday. Maybe they just moved weeks to steady the ship as it were but won’t do mothers whole two weeks of Holly’s absence.
I’m fascinated but the negotiations going on with the presenters behind the scenes ga the moment!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I never saw that established, I maybe missed it. I woke up to 206 notifications so had to give up 🤪 if that’s the case, then please disregard. I never had a chance to properly delve.
Think the Essex one is the foster agency and the London one is the ITV one based on the last thread

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.