Phillip Schofield #34 "Schofe met lover at 15...recollections may vary".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes this is something very close to my heart too as my oldest son is gay, we’re very close and he has also confided in me about the abusive power / age differential dynamics that are a huge issue in parts of the community. Something that isn’t really talked about because of fears of arousing homophobia. And tbf it’s only in the last decade or so that emotionally/ financially abusive relationships have become better understood in even the straight world.
so glad your son is able to confide in you and to be able to process and navigate these issues. My friend was so ashamed but back then homophobia was rife. I’d like to think we live in more enlightened times but even so we can’t ignore abuse of power regardless of the genders involved - abuse is still abuse and taking advantage of someone younger and more impressionable for your own sexual gratification should always be considered wrong. Much love to you and your son

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Everyone seems to be displaying over exaggerated happiness. I don’t normally watch so is this normal?

Reactions: 21
Not scripted at all to say how happy they are to be there and how they love coming on the show....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Giles doing a bit of bumlicking now about a happy place to work. ITV have shot themselves in the foot big time this morning. What a shower of shite. No apologies, no contrition, just denial

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Do you know what, with PS now and also Epstein in the recent past, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris, Saville, half the Catholic church the amount of paedophiles walking amongst us in sheep's clothing and with so much power, it's actually terrifying!!
It goes all the way up to the top
The very top.
some very influential people all caught up in the web
and it’s gone on for centuries
some of them are so well hidden, we will never know who they are.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.