Phillip Schofield #34 "Schofe met lover at 15...recollections may vary".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He literally can’t help himself but respond can he. I do really get some joy from the fact he must be sat there seething, reading everything people are saying and knowing his whole career is dead in the water and nearly everyone hates him. Did make me laugh how he said a handful of people. I think it’s a bit more than a handful 😂
Am I right in thinking he doesn’t have an agent or anyone behind him now to advise him? It’s showing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you know what, with PS now and also Epstein in the recent past, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris, Saville, half the Catholic church the amount of paedophiles walking amongst us in sheep's clothing and with so much power, it's actually terrifying!!
It is and I have such a bad feeling about this, its almost as though they are trying to normalise pedalo behaviour which, as you say, is frankly terrifying. Not a thought given to the young lives they are destroying.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We all knew he would drag everyone down to his level.

He always wants to get the last word. Can't wait for the truth to properly out. Shut zippy once and for all.

Reactions: 14
Imagine if Instagram got shut down. He’d literally explode with rage not being able to get out another ‘statement’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just turned the radio on and 5Live has their phone in on the This Morning story. They’ve mentioned the latest statement from Phil defending allegations of the toxic atmosphere at work. Of course according to him everything was hunky dory.

A lady in the media said there’s more to come and that maybe the whole show needs refreshing.

Just bin the crap!
I quite agree
its time they realised tht the world has moved on
we are all done with silliness, frippery, wokery, vacuous jokes
the world post covid is a much more real place
liars and cheats in high places have been exposed. We are sickened by royalty and slebs and high profile people telling us to rein in our use of fuels, plastic , and we are taught to scrimp and save as they laugh at us and climb aboard their private jets, millionaires yachts , super dooper cars while we are told to scrap our cars because an idiot in way too much power thinks he will fill the hole in TFL with fine money from his Ulez expansion scheme.

the world has changed. The uk has changed.
we can smell fakery and bs a mile away
we are no longer going to be patronised by idiots with their fake fronts
we’ve had it up to our ears.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Don't address the thing at all but keep 'Phil's Bank Holiday Feast' in the intro :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.