Phillip Schofield #33 I did not have sexual relations with that runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why its only coming out now about him being a shareholder!

Perhaps that was another ploy to sacrifice PS for the good of the company which he has a stake in.

Rather a stretch that a person of PS stature would care about an investment when he has his own life to save. If they have directors and PS does not have a majority share, they decided to throw him well and truly under the bus to save themselves.

Reactions: 6
The 2 Faced Theatre Company only opened in 2008. MM was aged 12 then. So the school didn't even exist when MM was aged 10/11 :unsure:

it might have only opened then however whose to say there was another one in the area before then, does anyone know where Starlight Stage and Dance School was based? Simon Schofield's and his sister attended there his sister appeared on an episode of Prime Suspect

Reactions: 5
Last night it was claimed a big ITV star was planning to resign over it? Who do we reckon it is? I’m going for Dermot as he seems like a decent sort, and he doesn’t really need ITV with his show on Radio 2.

Reactions: 31
The poster (Mary?) who lives near there said it was true. That combined with him being ‘troubled’ makes me think it has legs. And understandably so, if it is the case.
not substantiated then.
MM is a victim so if that rumour isn’t true then that’s horrid.

Reactions: 9
Last night it was claimed a big ITV star was planning to resign over it? Who do we reckon it is? I’m going for Dermot as he seems like a decent sort, and he doesn’t really need ITV with his show on Radio 2.
Ruth perhaps?

I think her and Eamonn want to tell their side of things but cant really do that at the moment

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Does anyone think Ant & Dec shelving Saturday Night Takeaway may be a sign that there’s something deeper going on in ITV and what we are seeing is the result?

These something so incestuous about the entertainment side of iTV. For example, This Morning is hosted by Philip… who hosts Dancing on Ice… which is produced by Lifted Entertainment… which also produces Love Island, IACGMOOH and Saturday Night Takeaway… Lifted appointed Richard Cowles as the MD in Feb 22… after being Director of Entertainment at ITV…

It’s all very weird and precarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Someone joked it was probably Sharon Marshall who does the soap bit. The papers love these click bait headlines at the moment that hint to a big name but in reality is someone most people have never even noticed.

Dermot only does Radio 2 once a week so TM is probably his main salary, especially since X Factor is on a break. He doesn’t seem to do loads of adverts either to top up his salary

Reactions: 6
I've never seen a more unmanly man who requires devotion from everyone around him. Think it was last night someone posted pics of him the wife and Holly, both were resting their heads on his bony chest or gazing up at him. He's a wee twerp and always has been. I'm definitely not seeing what they're seeing.
He has no allure whatsoever. Froggy-faced white haired emaciated twot.

A terrible case of " small man syndrome" .

It's why he likes the big teen lads.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.