Phillip Schofield #33 I did not have sexual relations with that runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Darling so was I in my first job at 16. I worked in Debenhams and it was the customer service manager in his 40s. He used me and then dropped me. I was already a survivor of abuse so felt like I had a bleeping beacon on my head alerting every prick within a 5 mile radius.
They might be damage control paid for bots rewriting the narrative ??
No I've been clocking a lot of them. They're empty headed, often menopausal bltches with an unhealthy para-social attachment to a tellybox "star" they'll never meet who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire or tragically woke halfwits who've purposely avoided knowing any of the details so they can shriek "homophobia!" at every headline they see implying he may have done anything untoward.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
New to this thread but when was the alleged affair? Because the age of consent for gay men was 18 until the year 2000.

Reactions: 8
What thread is that and in what sub?
Thread is Phillip Schofield

sub is 'Philip Schofield Megathread' - headline
'Lot of stuff coming out about Philip Schofield and we've already had to remove an ungodly amount of duplicates. Let's stick them all in here and keep the place nice and tidy.
It's only posting them on the sub, BUT IT'S POSTING THEM ON THE SUB IN A CUBE'

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Weird, and probably very wasteful, unless the knickers had a glass gusset and the wearer was dry as a desert. It sounds like one of those competitively disgusting things pervy men say about pretty women, e.g. I'd drink her bathwater, eat chips out of her knickers etc. I mean, if you fancy someone, do you really think that's a good way to impress them?
This makes sense, once someone told me they'd eat my tit. I didn't let them.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
oh wow didnt know she scripwrote for EE! I do remember her always spending the majority of her segment talking about emmerdale and corrie.Last I saw of her she was off on maternity leave .Shes had a good run !
She was a scriptwriter on Emmerdale for years and was utterly dreadful, just like the show’s producers. I haven’t a clue why EE have taken her on.

It better be quick as I’m going out in A few hours 😂
I know what you mean, I’m trying to watch the staircase and have to keep pausing and refreshing. My head hurts!
---
That was said about the Sunday papers and apart from the Mail On Sunday column nothing much of interest happened
I’m still holding out hope. Something has stopped them going full throttle.
---
Who from? Where? We needs deets 😩
I’m sorry it’s just buzz I’m seeing on Twitter in the groups that have been involved in exposure. Maybe they’ve had a nod from EH or DW.

I hope whatever the outcome there is public recognition for the stance Ruth and Rylan took. She tried her best to do something and was sacked for her troubles. She's a good person.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.