Phillip Schofield #33 I did not have sexual relations with that runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mention of Sharon Marshall made me have a look to see if she's posted anything. Her usual posts look to be more work specific than her most recent two. I don't think it's a huge leap to imagine they may be connected to the shitstorm erupting.

1685278745649.png
1685278772992.png

Reactions: 5
Some very similar comments on Facebook. Itā€™s disturbing how many people are trying to normalise it. I wonder how theyā€™d feel if a sixty year old perve was shagging their eighteen year old son?šŸ™„
They might be damage control paid for bots rewriting the narrative ??

Reactions: 11
Torally, just
No way on earth is Holly coming out of this utter tit show unscathed.
She wonā€™t be presenting TM or whatever format it is then by September.
Been reported that 8 stars reports PS to top brass and HW wasn't one of them , come on HW did you walk around the studio with your eyes and ears closedšŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Sniffing lines off a gusset is kinda weird.
Am I the only one who thinks that?
Weird, and probably very wasteful, unless the knickers had a glass gusset and the wearer was dry as a desert. It sounds like one of those competitively disgusting things pervy men say about pretty women, e.g. I'd drink her bathwater, eat chips out of her knickers etc. I mean, if you fancy someone, do you really think that's a good way to impress them?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
ITV could have ended the employment relationship where he signed an agreement to go based on him continuously bringing the company/ brand name into disrepute along with Holly saying she didnā€™t want to work with him which I think links back to Phil doing nothing after finding out about his brother. Thatā€™s not officially being sacked but let go on agreed terms. If he was sacked for Gross Misconduct he wouldnā€™t have got notice pay which Iā€™ve read he has got. But the agency ending their working relationship is the strange one, why would they do that unless thereā€™s more to it.

[QUOTE="ellyjelly2, post: 15320204,
If it was all above board and just a case of him having a fling with an 18year old runner, as he said , ā€˜unwise but not illegalā€˜ he would not be in this position. ITV, his agency, lawyers etc could not sack him solely based on that. Litā€™s of people have affairs, lots of affairs are same sex couples, lots have big age gaps. The industry he works in is rife with it, plus drugs etc. people need to wise up, something has happened that goes beyond that.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 10
Regarding Ruth and Rylan - at least they're genuine friends who respect each other. I feel like they're more "thinky" than anyone on the current rota as well.

It'd likely take a big clear out at the top to make it happen though.
Do you think Ruth and Rylan are staying silent šŸ¤« because maybe just maybe šŸ¤” they could land the job ?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Some very similar comments on Facebook. Itā€™s disturbing how many people are trying to normalise it. I wonder how theyā€™d feel if a sixty year old perve was shagging their eighteen year old son?šŸ™„
Beggers belief
Holly's also got young boys
I guess money is everything to some

Reactions: 13
Weird, and probably very wasteful, unless the knickers had a glass gusset and the wearer was dry as a desert. It sounds like one of those competitively disgusting things pervy men say about pretty women, e.g. I'd drink her bathwater, eat chips out of her knickers etc. I mean, if you fancy someone, do you really think that's a good way to impress them?
If the girl is also a pervert it is. And there are quite a few female perverts working in tv ... pretty and not so pretty, all sorts.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Never did I think Iā€™d see the day where Iā€™d vehemently agree with Nadine Dorries. Iā€™m glad she holds Frizell to account as well.

Reactions: 28
She is still there, doing a very biased soap review, where the ITV shows gets 99% more coverage than Eastenders! Even though she is now one of the scriptwriters for EE and is as pleased a punch to announce when one of her episodes is being aired. A bit two faced going with the ITV narrative of push the ITV soaps more than the Beeb's.
oh wow didnt know she scripwrote for EE! I do remember her always spending the majority of her segment talking about emmerdale and corrie.Last I saw of her she was off on maternity leave .Shes had a good run !

It was the power he wielded in ITV that is of interest, having the power to hire and fire, the use of cars to lift and shift MM and possibly others, what the hell was going on there, I reckon they have possibly covered up a huge amount of scandal Philth has been involved in, we all we know Frizzell is hugely embroiled in it but who in the beginning was either turning a blind eye or allowing them to exert the power they seemed to have
This is the thing isnā€™t it? How many high rankers at ITV knew heā€™d done it and why cover?? You only cover for anyone underneath you if youā€™ve a guilty conscience or have something to hide? Letā€™s face it, yeah, they (HW/PS) got viewing figures up and garnered advertising revenue but itā€™s playing with fire knowing at any moment it could leak? And Holly has more bloody time off than any presenter Iā€™ve ever known. Iā€™ve always watched when itā€™s been a Rylan/Ruth/Alison and Eamon combo. Even Detmot I like! After PS came out I went right off him! Not because he was gay, because I knew it was a cover up. I remember having a Facebook full of loving statuses about him and ā€œBe Kindā€ and only one person on my feed wrote what a load of bollocks, with me being the only like on it!

Reactions: 23
Camilla Tominey just asked David Davis MP if ITV should launch an investigation and his feed cut out šŸ˜©
when his feed came back she asked him if ITV should investigate This Morning or it may have been Phillip Schofield, his one word answers was no!.

Iā€™ve heard a rumour it will blow this afternoon and thereā€™s more to come. Hold tightā€¦

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.